德里克 我有许多切片要观察
I have a lot of slides to get through here, Derek.
有个同学名叫迈克尔·拜彻
There was this kid -- Michael Boetcher.
我们是队里最争强好胜的两个人
He and I were the most aggressive guys on the team,
有一天练习的时候
and one day at practice,
我对他进行击棍阻截
I cross-checked him into the boards.
我们俩都摔倒了
We both went down,
也都起来继续比赛
both got back up, we continued to play.
拜彻第二天没来上课
Boetcher didn't come back to school the next day.
他当晚就脑出血了
He had a brain bleed that night.
他死了吗
He died?
生不如死
It was worse than that.
是脑桥出血 所以他瘫痪了
It was a pontine bleed, so he couldn't move,
也不能和人交流 只会眨眼
couldn't communicate. All he could do was blink.
总统的人查到了这件事 还是
So the president's people found out about this, or...?
自那之后他需要长♥期♥护理
He's been in long-term care ever since.
我给他家里寄钱
I send his family money.
他们想知道为什么
They wondered why.
你不可告人的
So your deep, dark secret
惊天秘密就是 过去30年一直在
is that you've spent the last 30 years
为年少时的一桩意外埋单
paying for an accident that happened when you were a teenager?
因为我是罪魁祸首
Because I put him there.
然后你成为一名神经外科医生 变身超级英雄
And then you became a neurosurgeon, like a superhero.
现在美国总统亲自挑选你
And now the president of the United States
让你开拓美国医疗界未来
has hand-picked you to carve out the future of medicine.
虽然我不该发火 但这实在太气人了
I have no room to be angry here, but this is infuriating!
如果能拒绝 我肯定不会答应
If I could turn it down, I would.
知道怎么能让我消气吗
You know what would help me?
别再唱高调
If you would just stop talking
谈什么对上帝和国家的责任
about your duty to god and country
你就直接承认想做这件事吧
and just admit that you want to do this.
我想 我当然想 没错
I do. Of course I do. Yes.
看 我说的没错啊 以为这能让我消气
Yeah, see, somehow, I thought that was gonna help me,
但没想到却火上浇油
but it only made me angrier!
哪位
Hello?
不行 谢博德医生现在接不了电♥话♥
No, Dr. Shepherd cannot come to the phone right now
因为他正忙着和妻子吵架
because he is fighting with his wife.
-谁打来的 -是白宫
- Who is it? - It's the white house.
给我电♥话♥ 我来接
Give me the phone! Give me the phone.
是欧文 我有那么蠢么
It's Owen. Do you think I'm nuts?
他们要召开紧急董事会
They're calling an emergency board meeting.
是有关克莱夫和罗斯的事吗
Is this about what happened with Karev and Ross?
克莱夫和罗斯怎么了
What happened with Karev and Ross?
没事
Nothing.
一位外科住院医生正式向
One of our surgical residents has lodged
人力资源部提出投诉
an official complaint with human resources.
三份不同的投诉
Three separate complaints, actually --
性骚扰 报复性骚扰 以及
directed sexual harassment, quid-pro-quo harassment,
恶意的工作环境
and hostile work environment.
什么 是谁 投诉谁
What? Who? Directed at whom?
人力资源部不愿透露住院医生的姓名
H.R. won't release that or the name of the resident.
恶意的工作环境
Hostile work environment?
-不会吧 -她正式提起诉讼了吗
- Come on. - Does she have a case, legally?
好吧
O-okay.
能不能和这个人谈一谈
Is there way that we could --
我能不能和她谈谈
or maybe I could -- talk to this person?
我们可以在事态恶化之前
You know, we could just clear the air
澄清事实 消除误会
before it gets out of proportion.
没有律师在场 他不能和她谈话
He shouldn't talk to her without legal present.
如果她已经投诉了
Well, if she's already filed a complaint --
你们都没抓住重点
You're all missing the point!
这不是只关乎一个人
This is not about one person.
这是对医院整体和
This is a complaint about this hospital
教学项目的投诉
and this teaching program.
我们都过于频繁地
We are too often letting our
把私生活带到工作中
personal lives disrupt our work.
我们没有一个是没有问题的
None of us are guilt-free...
我也不例外
Myself included.
人力资源部提出一个明确的
Now, H.R. have recommended a clear,
零容忍♥的规定
zero-tolerance policy.
"除了既往已经结婚的伴侣..."
"Excluding those of pre-existing married couples..."
"上下级之间不允许
"Relationships of romantic or sexual nature
"发生任何恋爱关系以及
"Between superiors and subordinates
性关系"
will not be allowed."
这个规定很严格 没有商量余地
It is restrictive, it is non-negotiable...
但它是公平的 何况 它的要求很明确
But it is fair, and, better still, it is unambiguous.
我恳请大家赞成实施这项规定
I urge you all to vote to implement this.
回过头看看 很容易发现
Looking back, it's easy to see
错误是何时犯下的
when a mistake has been made...
后悔当初的选择
To regret a choice
虽然这个选择当初看起来是如此恰当
that seemed like a decent idea at the time...
希望你不介意吃意大利面
I hope you're okay with spaghetti.
我得把那只吃剩下的鸡解决掉
I had to ditch that leftover chicken.
我为冰淇淋机找到了一个家
I found a home for the ice-cream maker.
我还以为我们会留着用呢
Oh, I thought we were keeping it.
希望我们做的一切不会到头来一场空
Hope we didn't go through all that for nothing.
今天我们开了董事会
We had a board meeting tonight.
恐怕我们不能再
I don't think we're gonna be able
把这个秘密保守下去了
to keep this a secret much longer.
关于我们的会吗
A meeting about us?
算是吧
Kind of.
到底什么事
What happened?
吃过饭再告诉你
I'll tell you about it after dinner.
艾普丽尔 回到车上来
April, get back in the car!
你不能就这么走了
You can't just walk back!
为什么不能
Why?!
这里有熊
Bears?
马修不应该受此对待
Matthew doesn't deserve this!
还有 斯蒂芬妮也是
And -- and Stephanie?
我们要怎么跟他们说
What are we supposed to say to them?
我的父母 你母亲
My -- my parents? Your mother?
上帝啊 我母亲
Oh, my god. My mother.
要怎么解释 我们就这样伤害了
How do we explain that we just destroyed
两个非常好的人 就是为了我们可以
two perfectly lovely people so that we could --
怎样 约会吗
what, date?!
最好的办法
Okay, the best solution
就是再也不跟他们说话了
is never to speak to any of them ever again.
或者
Or...?
或者我们结婚 我
Or we get married. I...
因为这更方便解释
Because that's easier to explain.
不是
No.
不 因为你是对的
No, 'cause you're right, all right?
我不想只是约会
I don't want to just date.
艾普丽尔 我要全部
April, I want the whole damn thing.
我
I --
我们13个小时就能到太浩湖[一处蜜月胜地]
We can get to Lake Tahoe in 13 hours.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你真想现在讨论这事吗
Do you want to get into that right now?
不想
No.
不想 是指你现在不想讨论这个
No, you don't want to get into that
还是说你不想结婚
or, no, you don't want to get married?
但如果我们用最好的判断力
...but if we used our best judgment
听从自己的真心
and listened to our hearts,
我们多半会发现我们的选择是明智的
we're more likely to see that we chose wisely...
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes!
并且避免了最为深痛的悔恨
...and avoided the deepest, most painful regret of them all --
那种与各种美好
the regret that comes
擦肩而过的悔恨
from letting something amazing pass you by.
我的爱深袭你的筋骨*
*My love will clothe your bones
挚爱的人 当你寒从足起*
*And, darling, when your feet are cold
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表