We're gonna take her into surgery and remove the fragments.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Okay, thanks.
马库斯 她 她需要动手术 兄弟
Marcus, she's-- she's going into surgery, man.
她不会有事的 对吧
Is she gonna be all right?
但说无妨 他是我弟弟
No, it's okay. He's family. He's my brother.
她
She's...
我
I'm...
晚点
gonna...
再找你
see you after.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
在幼时心脏移植后这17年间
Uh, in the 17 years since your infant heart transplant,
你的二尖瓣功能一直在衰减
your mitral valve has started to fail.
因此替换瓣膜可以增强心功能
So replacing it would increase cardiac function.
那么他就不需要再做移植
And he won't need another transplant.
-这是理想的情况 -我得再问你一次
- That is the hope. - I gotta ask you again.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure that you wanna do this?
撕裂心室的风险很大
There's a high risk of tearing a ventricle,
比如大出血 心律失常
uh, bleeding, arrhythmias--
你是说不管怎样他还是得做移植
You're saying he'd need a transplant anyway.
我是说这么做他可能会死
I'm saying that he could die.
最安全的方案是让迈克尔等待可移植心脏
The safest bet is to put Michael on the list for a new heart.
不可以
No.
我明白其中的风险 我们谈过了
I understand the risks. We talked about it.
他上次等待移植心时就差点死了
We almost lost him waiting for his last heart.
在他快死时
When it was clear he was dying,
我问护士能否抱着他
I asked the nurse if I could hold him.
他那时是那么的娇小
He was so tiny.
我一整晚都在
I spent a whole night
看着他 告诉他我爱他
looking in his eyes, telling him I loved him,
接受他无法开口说话的事实
accepting that I would never, ever hear his first word.
我搂着我的孩子 而他即将死去
I held my baby while he died.
然后电♥话♥响了
And then the phone rang.
但我那次几乎都快失去他
But I almost lost him.
所以我不会再让历史重演的
And I cannot go through that again.
出现匹配我的移植器官的机率
The chance that there will be another donor that matches me,
我能坚持到找到那个人的机率
that I'll live long enough for us to find that person,
以及排在移植名单最前面的机率实在是
that I'll even get to the top of the list...
我们更愿意冒这样的风险
We like these odds better.
好吧
Okay.
如果你的核磁共振显示良好
Well, if your MRI is good,
我们今天就动手术
we'll get started today.
应该把那小鬼放在移植名单上
That kid should be on the U.N.O.S. list.
你都听到了 阿历克斯
Well, you heard them, Alex.
他们甘愿冒风险
They wanna take a shot.
而你怎么会拒绝这个高风险手术
And who are you to say no to a high-risk surgery?
看完核磁共振结果再说
Let's just see what his MRI says.
真搞笑
Funny thing.
我都没安排插胃管
I didn't order an N.G.tube.
你有听到我安排插胃管吗 韦伯医生
Did you hear me order an N.G. tube, Dr. Webber?
没有
No.
-我 -所以你能想象一个护士
- I-- - So you can imagine our surprise
拿着胃管和输注泵进来
when a nurse brought one in,
我们有多惊讶了吧
along with a feeding pump.
韦伯医生还担心我没咨♥询♥他
Dr. Webber worried that I had changed his course of treatment
就擅改疗程
without consulting him.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey--
我跟他说我没有
I told him I did not.
所以我们就在想谁
So then we got to thinking about who, perhaps,
会安排做这些呢
could have ordered these things,
然后就想到了你
and your name came up.
我只是想谨慎行事
I was trying to be proactive.
以防输电解液无效
In case repleting his electrolytes doesn't work--
你想谨慎行事[积极主动]
You wanna be proactive?
给我拿点汤
Get me some soup.
你都听到了
You heard the man.
你说没有无偿手术是什么意思
Hey, what do you mean "no pro bono surgeries"?
除非另有通知 所有基金都被
All--all funds are being reallocated to storm repair
抽调到灾后重建
until further notice.
什么 谁说的
What? Who said that?
董事会说的 有你的一份
The board did, so... you.
好吧 我那位女病人的脸部重建手术
All right, well, my lady's facial reconstruction surgery
早在风暴之前就预约好了
was booked way before the storm.
她是幼儿园老师
She teaches kindergarten.
艾弗里 我做不了主
Avery, I don't make the rules.
我只能扮一次坏警♥察♥了
I just get to be the bad cop here.
那我只要召开董事会会议
So then I'll just have the board meet,
他们就会同意
and they're gonna approve it.
没那么简单 董事会的每个人
Well, that's gonna be tricky since everyone on the board
都有自己想做的无偿手术
has their own pro bonos that they wanna do.
你们要是集♥合♥了 可以来找我
So when you all get together, maybe come find me
谈谈你们打算怎么筹资修复门诊手术室
and tell me how you plan to fund repairing the outpatient O.R.
这样还能分一部分病人过去
so we're not drowning in patients.
拜托 事情缓和后自然就解决
Come on. We're gonna get to that when things slow down.
要想事情缓和也得靠我们
Things won't slow down until we get to it.
如果你能让我完成我的脸部重建手术
Well, if you'd let me finish my reconstruction surgery--
艾弗里 我们没资金提供这项手术
Avery, we do not have the money for this surgery.
听着 恕我直言 你自己刚说的
Listen to me. All due respect, you said it yourself--
你做不了主 那我来做主
You don't make the rules. I do.
而凯拉·麦克亚当斯那个无偿手术不会被取消
Now Cara Mcadams--that pro bono is not gonna be canceled.
我需要你当一次好警♥察♥ 一个"交♥警♥"
I need you to be a good cop, a traffic cop.
什么
Uh, I'm sorry?
转移部分病人
Move some patients around.
如果病人量超负荷
If we're overloaded,
那就把他们转移到西雅图长老医院
then transfer them to Seattle Pres.
我不管了 只要能空出病房♥就行
I don't care. But make some room.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我在等那小鬼的核磁共振结果
So I'm waiting on the kid's MRI,
如果情况糟糕
and if it's too crappy,
我就得把他放到移植名单上
I have to put him on the transplant list
不做手术 你觉得怎样
and no surgery. So what do you think?
我想他去了商店
I think he went to the store
肯定在停车场打了个盹
and took a nap in the parking lot.
我有休息过吗 克里斯蒂娜
Where's my nap, Cristina?
我怎么知道 我又没偷你的睡眠
I don'know. I didn't steal your nap.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是我的乳♥房♥♥痛 还被羊毛脂盖着
It's just my boobs hurt and they're covered in lanolin
我闻起来一股旧沙发味
and I smell like an old couch.
好了 我看到韦伯了
Okay. Got eyes on Webber.
没有插胃管
No N.G. Tube.
肖恩那蠢货
Damn it, Shane.
我今天差点就触到他手臂
I almost touched his arm today.
韦伯的
Webber's?
不 欧文的
No. Owen's.
为了医院 他承受太大压力
He's so stressed out about the hospital,
我觉得
and I thought, you know,
我可以通过抚摸他的手臂安慰安慰他
I'd offer some support and touch his arm.
但你懂的 一摸他手臂
But... you know, you touch his arm
就是上♥床♥的节奏
and then you're in bed,
然后
and then...
又回到原点
nothing's changed.
该死 等等
Oh, crap. Hold on.
我拿到瓣膜男孩的核磁共振结果
I got my valve kid's MRI.
梅
Mer?
梅
Mer?
真是"帮大忙"了
Oh, big help.
进去洗澡不是更舒服吗
The shower works better when you're in it.
他饿了 吸我的奶头没用
He's hungry, and my nipples are no use to him.
我懂你
I know.
你给她看照片的时候
Did you see the look on her face
看到她的表情了吗
when you showed her that picture?
我想看她手术后的样子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表