-太卑鄙了 -他有她妈妈闪亮的双眼啊
- You're disgusting. - He's got his mother's sparkle.
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, baby.
哦 而且他饿了
Oh, and he's hungry.
真是好借口
Convenient.
我的小心肝哦
He's my guy.
等我杀你个片甲不留
I'm gonna kill you dead.
你工作的压力好大呀
Oh, you're under a lot of pressure at work.
经常熬夜 周末也要加班
Lots of late nights and weekends.
不过你还是很有活力的 经常锻炼的吧
But still, you stay active. Lots of, uh, physical activity?
你摸我的脉搏就能知道这么多
You can tell all that from my pulse?
当然 还有你这合身的西装
Sure... and the way the tux fits.
天呐 多漂亮的手表
Oh, my, this watch is gorgeous.
是古董 我父亲留给我的
It's vintage. It was my father's, actually.
他很喜欢拿表当赌注
He, uh... he-- he would wager watches.
-这块就是他赢来的 -你需要再来一杯
- And so he won this one. - You know, you need another one.
我马上就回
I'll be right back.
那边有个女的在表演近景魔术
There is a gal over there doing close-up magic.
你一定得去看看
You have to see it.
艾玛·马林 这位是克里斯蒂娜·杨医生
Emma Marling, this is Dr. Cristina Yang--
-我们最优秀的心脏科医生 -你好啊
- Our best cardio fellow. - How's it hanging?
快去 要不就错过精彩表演了
Go on. You're missing the magic.
-威士忌苏打 -马上好
- Whiskey soda. - Coming right up.
你勾搭错了对象
You are barking up the wrong tree with that one.
她永远不会捐款
You're never gonna get a donation out of her.
那双鞋 奥特莱斯的货
Those shoes-- outlet mall all the way.
你需要去勾搭
You want...
那一位
that.
什么 那个老女人
What--that old lady?
那位 可是穿的香奈儿 上吧
That old lady in Chanel. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿下她 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
葬礼做得很不错 但之后
It was a beautiful service, but after...
小索菲亚不停地问
little Sofia just kept asking...
为什么妈妈没和我们一起回来
"Why is mommy not coming home with us?"
你真坚强
You are so strong.
不 只是
No, it's--
说真的 是我的工作让我坚强
Really, it's my work that's kept me strong.
这间医院和这群朋友
This... this hospital, you know, these-- these people.
太感人了
That's beautiful.
去哪里捐款
Where can I make my donation?
就在楼梯旁边
Right over there next to the stairs.
晚上是最难熬的
The nights are the hardest, though.
我完全能感同身受
I know exactly what you mean.
自从哈维死后
Ever since Harvey died,
我没法在床上睡觉
I can't fall asleep in our bed.
每夜我都和猫一起
I spend all of my nights on the couch...
睡在沙发上
with the cat.
就是这种感觉
Exactly.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你脑子有问题吗
What is the matter with you?
我知道现在你也不好受
I-I know this is a difficult time,
但你不能那样和我护士说话
but you cannot talk to my nurses that way.
-该你走了 -什么
- Your move. - What?
我知道问题在哪了 你大脑停止了运转
I figured out your problem. Your mind is all closed off.
我大脑停止运转
Oh--oh, my mind is closed?
我们要启动它 你才能找到
We need to get it fired up so you can figure out
治好我癌症的办法
how you're gonna get this cancer out of me.
我猜你想走黑棋 因为
Here... I figured you'd want to play black, 'cause, well...
你懂的[贝利的肤色]
you know.
如果还有我们能做的
If there was anything I thought we could try...
当然有
There is.
-做点什么 -我还有其他病人
- Make a move. - Yeah, I have other patients.
我不能待在这里
I-I can't just stand here and--
如果是罗莎·帕克斯 她会怎么说
What would Rosa Parks say?
美国黑人♥民♥权行动主义者
-你什么意思 -亦或是马丁·路德·金呢
- Excuse me? - Or Martin Luther King?
著名的美国民权运动领袖 是黑人
你认为他们会像你一样
You think they would just stand over there
站那里找借口吗
and make excuses like you are?
你们应该更强才对
You people are supposed to be tougher than this.
我认为我们
Yeah, oh, I believe that you and I
没办法再继续合作下去了
have reached the end of our ability to work together.
我会让咨♥询♥师过来
I'll have a counselor come by
-和你谈谈之后的事 -我算是明白了
- and talk to you about the brochures. - Oh, I see.
你放弃治疗我是因为你讨厌我说话的方式
You're giving up on me because you don't like the way I talk.
你放弃是因为我冒犯了你
You're just gonna let me die 'cause I offend you.
即使你冒犯我是事实
I am trying to give you the best care I possibly can
但我还是尽我所能给你最好的治疗
despite the fact that you offend me.
你无理在先 还侮辱了我
You are rude and demeaning,
但我仍然试着让你
and I am still trying to help you move on
用最舒适的方式离开人世
in the most comfortable way possible.
我不要离开人世
I am not going to move on.
我又不是去天堂 也不是一路回家
I'm not gonna pass away or go to heaven or make a journey home.
我这是要死了
I am going to die.
我的肺将无法呼吸
My lungs are gonna deflate.
肠子也不听使唤
I'm gonna lose control of my bowels.
舌头掉出来能缠住脖子
My tongue's gonna roll to the back of my head.
我就要死了
I am going to be dead.
这个过程不可能是舒适的
There's no making it sound nice or pretty.
这不是什么好事 我将不再存在
It is not good. I am going to cease to exist.
但我不愿意 我还没准备好
And I don't want to. I am not ready.
所以你快想办法做点什么
So get off your ass and do something!
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
他需要做心包穿刺术
He needs a pericardiocentesis.
我们没资格做这个
Yeah, we can't just do that.
我还以为你什么都敢
I thought you wanted to be a rock star.
那是在你开始
That was before you started talking about
把针插入心脏之前
shoving needles into hearts.
-住手 我去找人 -还不到时候
- Stop! I'm calling someone. - Not yet.
-肖恩 -别急
- Shane! - Not yet.
你人真好
This is really very sweet of you.
但是 你不用
But you know, you don't have to--
不用陪我坐这里
You don't have to sit here with me.
没关系
I don't mind.
我只是
I just...
没法忍♥受她看我的眼神
I can't stand the way she looks at me,
每个人看我的眼神
the way that everyone looks at me.
-没人那样看你 -得了吧
- Uh, no one's looking at you. - Please.
我从小就是同性恋
I grew up gay.
我懂被人们盯着看的感受
I know what it feels like when people are staring.
你只有一条腿 他们盯着你看
You're missing a leg, and they stare.
知道你出轨 大家也盯着你看
And everyone knows you're a cheater, and they stare.
他们在背后议论 说三道四 然后盯着你
And they talk, and they judge, and they... stare.
-就像你这样 -什么
- Like that. - What?
-这也算 你在讲过去的事 -我懂
- C-come on now, you were telling a story. - I know--
我懂你是怎么看我的
I know how you must feel about me.
我知道你试着不表露
And I know you try and hide it,
但我能从你脸上看出来
but I can see it on your face.
你觉得你看到了什么
What do you think you see?
就是
You know...
上帝嘛
Jesus.
坑我呢这是
Oh, come on.
难道就因为我信基♥督♥教
Oh, what, to be--it's-- I-I'm incapable of empathy
就不能感同身受么 什么跟什么啊
because I go to church? What is that about?
我非常能理解
I can empathize like nobody's business,
尤其是出轨的人
especially with a cheater.
你说得对
You're right.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉说你出轨
I'm sorry for calling you a cheater.
但我确实做了
I am, though.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表