He -- he told us about Jason.
谢谢你 亨特医生
Oh, well, thank you, Dr. Hunt.
这会对他很有帮助的
It's gonna be great for him.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
怎么了
What?
你这么帮他们真是太好了
That was a really nice thing you did for them.
我是个好人 至少有人说我是好人
Oh, well... I'm a really nice guy, or so I've been told.
我不会这样来要求你的
I would never ask you for that.
-你并没有在要求 我是在告诉你 -但是
- You're not asking. I am telling you. - Well...
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
克里斯蒂娜 人是会变的
Cristina, people change.
你不是那个我认识你时的你了
I mean, you're not the same person that you were when we met.
我也能改变的
I can change, too.
真的吗
Really?
想要孩子的人不会轻易放弃这个想法的
People who want kids don't just stop wanting them.
不要为了我而放弃什么
Don't give up things for me.
我不会
Hey, I'm not.
我没有
I haven't.
我没有放弃任何东西
I'm not giving up anything.
那就好
Good.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
就这样 慢慢走 稳一点
Yeah, slowly but surely.
注意保持平衡
Just focus on your balance.
杰森 能再一次走路 感觉如何
How does it feel, Jase, to walk again?
这...
It's...
很不错
pretty good.
对 他该集中注意力
Yeah, I think he needs to concentrate.
太棒了 几年就有这么大进步
It's amazing, in just a few years?
不可思议
Unbelievable.
杨医生忙吗
Is Dr.Yang busy?
我想让她看看这个
I would love for her to see this.
我去问问她吧
I can check, okay?
杰森 你没事吧
Jason, are you all right?
杰森
Jason!
-推急救车过来 -杰森
- Get a crash cart! - Jason?
嘿 跟我出去一下
Hey, I need you.
好吧 不 我不能
Yes. Uh, no. I can't.
这些摘要一小时前就该发出去了
Uh, these abstracts were supposed to go out an hour ago.
不如... 在休息室 不过要快
You know what? Okay. On-call room, but fast?
不 不是 是杰森·卡斯托
No, no, it's not, um -- it's Jason Castor.
他在实验室出事了
He just had an accident in the BCI lab.
他出现横纹肌 肾衰竭
He has rhabdo, renal failure.
格蕾在给他植入分流器 他妻子想见你
Grey is putting a shunt in him, but his wife's asking for you.
杰森·卡斯托 你的病人 四肢瘫痪患者
Jason Castor -- your patient, the quadriplegic?
我们推荐他加入德里克和凯丽的试验
We, uh, put him into Derek and Callie's trial.
-他的妻子想... -对 对 是
- His wife is -- - Oh! Right, right, right. Yes. Um...
他需要心脏方面的会诊吗
Does he need a heart consult?
不 她只是比较害怕 她信任你
No, no. She's just scared, and she trusts you --
欧文 我得完成手头上的事
You know, Owen, I-I have to finish this.
我还有七个3D打印要完成
I've got seven prints going.
罗斯在哪
Where -- where's Ross?
不能让罗斯做这事
Ross can't do this.
还差一点就能给动物试验筹够钱了
I'm one step away from funding for animal trials.
欧文 他不是我的病人了
Owen, he's not my patient anymore.
如果他的心脏没问题
If the guy's heart is fine,
我现在没时间去安慰别人
I don't have time to hold someone's hand right now.
你知不知道 你救了她丈夫
You know what? You saved her husband's life.
你是她见的第一位医生
You were the first doctor she met.
她喜欢你 信任你 现在她等着你
She likes you, she trusts you, and now she's waiting for you.
还有上百万的心脏病人也等着我
About a million heart patients are waiting for me, too.
没错
Right.
你不能让人失望
You can't let people down.
谢谢
Thanks.
是因为设备的原因吗
Um, was it because of the suit?
不 他肾衰竭了 所以才会晕过去
No. His kidneys failed, and that caused him to pass out.
但手术很顺利
But the surgery is going well,
他将会进行透析治疗
and then we'll get him on dialysis.
这只是杰森病情的并发症
This is just a complication of Jason's...condition.
只是并发症
It's all just complications.
他应该能继续参与试验
And he should be able to continue with the study, so --
不能
He won't.
对 这会是他的借口
Yeah, this -- this will be his excuse.
他肯定不会原谅我逼他参加试验
And he'll never forgive me for making him do it.
什么 你没有逼他
what? You didn't make him do this.
有次我们吵架了 他跟我说
He told me once -- w-we were fighting,
当我们叫醒他
and he told me that when we woke him
问他是否想活下去 他说想
to ask him if he wanted to live,
他会这样说 是照顾我的感受
he only said yes because he was looking at me --
如果是他自己做决定
That if it had been up to him...
如果我不在
If I wasn't there...
他就放弃了
he would have said no.
这一切都怪我
So all this is because of me.
因为我 他每天活得很痛苦
I mean, he -- he's miserable every day because of me.
我不再是她的妻子了
And I-I'm -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm not a wife anymore.
我是护士厨师和清洁工
I'm a nursemaid and a cook and an orderly,
我没有所谓的下班
and I never go home from that work.
我一直在工作 这就是我的生活了
I am that work. That's all I am anymore.
我想要孩子
I wanted to have a child.
但我永远都不会有孩子
And I will never, ever have a child.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很自私 我真可恶
I'm being selfish. I'm horrible.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你根本不是这样的
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
完全不是 我完全能理解
Not at all. I-I totally understand.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事
No. It's okay.
大家一起来哟
Get on out!
这是杯有益心脏健康的饮料
Okay, now, that is a healthy heart sip
美味又营养
that's both delicious and nutritious.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much for that.
下节我会给您破解
Next up, I'm going to debunk the top five
排列前五的健康流言
biggest health myths for you folks,
马上回来
coming up right after this.
她该把我的建议加进去
She better include my suggestion on too much calcium
钙质过多会提高患心脏病的风险
increasing your risk of heart disease.
人们把药当糖吃
People pop those pills like candy.
我两天没见你了
I haven't seen you in two days.
对 我上了几天晚班
Yeah, I took a couple extra night shifts.
我今早去拖车那了
I-I went by the trailer this morning.
是 我在休息室睡觉
Yeah, I just crashed in the on-call room.
有事吗
Is something going on?
我想要更多 克里斯蒂娜 你知道吗
I need more, Cristina. You know?
我不能...
I just can't keep...
我只是想更进一步 你懂吗
I just need more, you know --
和你更进一步 让我们更进一步
More from you, more from us.
-再来一杯 谢谢 -好的
- Another, please? - You got it!
好了 咱们走吧
Okay, let's just get out of here.
不
Nope.
回家吧 睡一觉就都忘了
Let's go home. Just sleep this off,
我们早上再谈 我们能不能
and let's talk about it in the morning, can we --
我们根本没有家 克里斯蒂娜
We don't have a home, Cristina.
我住房♥车里 你在克莱夫家长住
I have a trailer, and you have a room at Karev's house.
那根本不是家
It's not...
-再来一杯 -马上来
- Another, please. - Right up!
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
人口太多了
There's too many.
孩子的人数都超过大人了
The kids outnumber the adults.
我就该想清楚再收养孩子
Should've thought of that before we adopted again.
要是孩子们发动叛变 我和德里克输定了
I mean, what if there's a mutiny? Derek and I will lose.
不会的 老三学会走路前你不用担心
No, not until the third one can walk.
你们又分手了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表