and Babs Martin, my colectomy patient,
需要中心静脉穿刺
needs a central line.
-她没法连接外部设备 -明白 让我来
- She has no peripheral access. - Got it. I'll do it now.
-好的 -不行 先等等
- Good. - Oh, no, you won't.
3922号♥病人需要移除她的JP引流管
3922 needs her J.P. drain removed,
而且旁边既可爱又可恨的小女孩
and the delightful but demon-like little girl
需要一个新的喂食管
next door also needs a new feeding tube.
而且他们可是很小的小孩
And they're kids -- little, tiny humans --
我们可是不会让很小的小孩
and we don't make little, tiny humans
为了喂食管和去除引流管的事情而等待 对吗
wait for things like feeding tubes and drain removals, do we?
对 我们不会
No, we don't.
谢谢 你太棒了
Thanks. You're awesome.
我来动双胞胎A
Okay, I will take care of twin "A."
艾米动双胞胎B
Amy will take care of twin "B."
-是谢博德医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Shepherd. - What?
不 我是说我的名字是谢博德医生
No, I mean my name is Dr. Shepherd.
你说的是"艾米"
You said "Amy,"
听起来我像某个妇女联谊会的女孩
and that makes me sound like some sorority girl
追着你的头部手术问来问去的
tagging along on your brain surgery
但实际上 我是你的搭档
when, in fact, I am your co-surgeon.
好吧 我的错
Okay. I apologize.
大家都知道自己的职责了吗 托瑞斯
Everybody clear on their role? Uh, Torres?
-我知道 -艾弗里
- Yeah, I'm good. - Avery?
我也明白
Yeah, me too.
艾米 谢博德医生
Amy -- uh, Dr. Shepherd.
准备好了
I'm ready.
好的
All right.
大家手术室见
See everybody in surgery.
吃点东西
Get some food, people.
手术时间挺长的啊
This is the last time you'll be eating for a while.
艾米 我们再过一遍手术流程
Amy, let's go over this one more time.
好的
All right.
梅 能给我拿个能量棒吗
Mer, would you grab me an energy bar?
好的
Yeah.
他其实认为你很棒
You know, he thinks you're great,
我也不知道他为什么对待你像....
so I don't know why he treats you like...
没实力的医生
I'm incompetent.
因为他是比较优秀的那个
Because he's twin "A."
以前是这样 以后也是这样
Always has been, always will be.
就是说我总是不如他 太有意思了
Which makes me twin "B." Super fun.
瑞本·威廉 三床病人
Hey, uh, Raynbow Williams in bed three
需要做下腹检查 排除阑尾炎的可能
needs an abdominal exam to rule out appendicitis.
"瑞本"啊[与"彩虹"谐音]
Ooh, "Raynbow."
我要加到宝宝名字收集名单里
I'm gonna add that to my list of baby names
没开玩笑
Really?
里面还有巴巴 图里奥和阿伽门农
Yep, right after Bubba, Toolio, and Agamemnon.
阿伽门农
Agamemnon?
这...这..挺好听的
That -- that is -- that's -- that's pretty.
不 才不是 这是虐童
No, it's not. It's child abuse.
但是凯丽完全不喜欢
But Callie keeps shooting down
我给起的可爱名字
all the cute names that I suggest,
所以我的新策略是
So my new strategy is to bury the cute names
让她在一堆烂名字中选个好点的
in a sea of terrible ones.
有...赞博尼 井号♥ 迪哥
So, um...Zamboni, Hashtag, Digger.
你们都还没怀上就已经...
Wow. You guys aren't even pregnant yet, and you're so --
癫狂
Crazy?
不 我是想说激动
No, no. I was -- I was gonna say excited.
如果孩子真怀上了
Imagine how insufferable I'll be
你可以想象谁能忍♥受我
when there's an actual baby to talk about.
当我们想出了封闭式植入法
Once we came up with a closed seeding system,
我们就能减少
we were able to speed the time
骨髓抽吸和移植间隔的时间
between bone-marrow aspiration and graft implantation.
下一个问题
Next.
我有问题
I have a question.
好
Yes.
病人组织和3D打印导管
Does the difference in tensile strength
抗张强度的不同 这会不会增加
between the patient's tissue and the bioprinted conduit
接合术中紊流的风险
increase the risk of turbulent flow at the anastomosis?
我们的导管是层流的状态
No. Our conduits exhibit laminar flow.
测试显示抗张强度为0.6兆帕
And testing revealed a tensile strength of 0.6 megapascals.
没有长♥期♥的跟踪观察
Without long-term follow-up,
您怎么确保3D打印导管
how can you claim that your conduit
能取代传统人造导管
supercedes the standard prosthetic conduit?
我们预计导管会继续生长和重塑
We expect our conduits to grow and remodel
这将会在病人一生中持续下去
throughout the patient's lifetime.
所以就不必进行一系列手术
Thus obviating the need for serial operations.
的确如此
Exactly.
早期花费时间较长 但长远看会更有益
More time-consuming up front, but worth it in the long run.
有没有考虑到
Don't you run the risk
细胞在水凝胶中培育
of your cells undergoing apoptosis
可能导致细胞凋亡的风险
when seeded on the hydrogel?
这原本是我们的担忧
That was a concern initially,
但我们发现90%的培育细胞
but we discovered 90% of the seeded cells
在一周后仍保持活性
remained viable after one week.
我很惊讶
I was very surprised.
实在太棒了
Fascinating.
谢谢你 杨医生
Thank you, Dr. Yang.
我们很想看看您最初那位病人的数据
We would love to see the data from your initial patients.
您那有我的邮箱地址
Oh, well, uh, your office has my e-mail.
我很..我很高兴与大家分享
I'd be -- I'd be happy to share it with you.
太好了
Beautiful.
邀请她来太对了 伯克
You were wise to bring her, Burke.
我们都从中学习到了一点东西
She'll teach us all a thing or two.
她肯定会的
She certainly will.
是你叫我来的
You did this?
我以为是一个叫维斯的
I thought it was someone named Weiss.
维斯是我的员工
Weiss is one of my staff.
鉴于我们的历史 我觉得我邀请的话
I didn't think you'd, uh, respond to an invitation from me,
你就不会来了
given the circumstances of our last interaction.
我穿着婚纱 而你逃跑了
Me in a white dress and you fleeing the state.
那之后我也没脸再找你了
Well, a follow-up to that is delicate.
我来真是自讨没趣
Why am I here?
我想找你谈谈
Because I wanted to talk to you
谈谈你没发布的试验细节
about your unpublished details of your protocol.
你让我飞了半个地球就为这个么
And you brought me 6,000 miles to discuss it?
这是我的医院
Well, this is my hospital.
我有资本付机票把人找来
I get to fly people 6,000 miles to ask them questions.
让我也表示一下
Let me return the favor.
给你看看我的项目
Show you what I've been working on.
我下午有个手术
I have a surgery this afternoon.
我真心希望你能加入
I would really love for you to scrub in...
除非你有其他计划
unless you have plans.
让我打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
随意
Oh, go ahead.
我等下再找你
I'll catch up with you later.
代我向梅瑞狄斯问好
And, uh, tell Meredith I said hello.
是杨吗
Hey, is that her?
语言留言 总是接不到对方电♥话♥
Mnh-mnh. Voicemail. We keep missing each other.
她在那边怎么样
Is she having a good time?
挺好的 她说演讲进行得不错
Uh, yeah. She's just saying her speech went well and --
-伯克在这里 -什么
- Burke is here. - What?
-伯克 在这里 -我没听错吧
- Burke. Here. - Shut up.
怎么了
What?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
她说 她受到了热烈欢迎
She's saying that, um, she got a standing ovation.
我就知道她这趟旅程会很开心
I knew this trip was gonna be great for her.
晚点打给我
Mer, call me back.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我上次切的时候 直接切穿
You guys, the last time I did this, I went --
切穿桌子 我们知道 所以才要练习
Through the table. We know. That's why we're practicing.
在聊什么呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表