你得使点劲儿拉
You got to -- you got to pull harder.
使劲拉 艾弗里 好的 出来了
Tug it, Avery! Okay, yeah. There. There.
好了
Oh. Oh. Okay.
好的 我接住了
All right, I got it.
夹住 剪断脐带
Clamp and cut the cord.
-好了 -好的 你抱着她
- Okay. - All right, you got her.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
你没事了
Okay. All right.
你很好
You're okay.
我在这
I got you.
我在这
I got you.
我们还要多久才能接触他
How long till we can have him?
我得带他去恢复室 确保他没事
I have to get him to recovery to make sure he's okay.
医生 我觉得你没明白
Doctor, I don't think you understand
这件事的性质
the nature of what's happening here!
你们想让他活着回答你们的问题吗
Do you want him healthy enough to answer your questions?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Right.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your time.
等等 发生什么事了
Wait. What just happened?
情况有变 他不再是疑犯了
Situation's changed. He's no longer a subject of interest.
我只能告诉你这些
That's all I can tell you.
那他怎么办
But what about him?
你们不觉得欠他一个道歉吗
Don't you think you owe him an apology?
医生 你得花力气治病救人
Doctor, you have a very tough job keeping people alive.
我也是
I do, too.
-干洗液吗 -疾病预防控制中心说
- Dry-cleaning fluid? - The CDC report says
是这个引起了病人起水泡
that's what's causing the patients' blisters.
商场里有个大型干洗店
There was a big dry cleaner at the mall.
受害者浸在干洗液坑里
Victims were laying in puddles of the stuff.
长时间的皮肤接触引起皮疹
Prolonged skin exposure can cause rashes.
所以不是什么生化袭击 就是爆♥炸♥吗
So it wasn't a chemical attack? It was just a bomb?
亨特医生 你得来看看这个
Dr. Hunt, you'll want to see this.
一旦得到消息
And we will be bringing you more information
我们会为您带来更多消息
as it becomes available.
再次重复
We repeat now--
调查员现在确认
Investigators have determined at this hour
商场的大规模爆♥炸♥
that the mall of the woods blast
是由天然气爆♥炸♥引起的
was caused by a gas-main explosion.
官方声称未找到犯罪证据
Officials say they found no evidence of foul play
也未发现恐怖袭击
and that fears of a terrorist threat were unfounded.
-感谢上帝 -西雅图官方称
- Thank you, jesus. - Seattle power officials say
-天然气爆♥炸♥直接由 -是啊
- the gas main ran directly... - Yep.
主任 接下来怎么办
All right, chief, what's next?
那我们要改变应对模式么
How does this change what we're doing?
保持原样 凯普娜
It changes nothing, Kepner.
还是一场爆♥炸♥
There was still an explosion.
伤者还在受伤 还是有人失踪
The wounded are still wounded, and people are still lost.
嘿 我好像找到棕头发男孩了
Hey. I think I found your brown-haired kid.
罗斯和克莱夫带他去做手术了
Ross and Karev were taking him into surgery,
-他现在做完了 -感谢上帝
- And he's just on his way out. - Oh, thank god.
我得去通知他的父母
I-I need to go tell his parents.
-去吧 -亨特医生
- Go. - Dr. Hunt.
萨宾 你来这里干什么
Sabine, what are you doing here?
他们告诉我有个心脏给林克
Uh, they told us there's a heart for Link.
今天吗 他们让你来的吗
Today? They told you to come here?
我知道 可杨医生让我们来的
I know, but Dr. Yang told us to come right over.
你跟她说的吗 你跟杨医生通话的吗
You spoke to her? You spoke to Dr. Yang?
是的 她让我们来的
Yes. She told us to come.
我们应该去别处吗
S-should we go somewhere else?
我知道这里有好多人需要帮助
I know that there's so many people here that need help --
不不 林克会好的
No, no, no, no. Uh, Link is gonna be fine.
大家都很好
Everyone's gonna be fine.
跟我来 我帮你找到她
Come with me. I'll help you find her.
亨特医生 我们需要你
Dr. Hunt! We need you here, stat!
我们把她挖出来的 当场休克两次
They dug her out. Coded twice in the field.
腹部穿透性创伤
Penetrating trauma to the abdomen.
我们得赶紧收治她
Okay, we need take her straight up.
把她提前 清理出一间手术室
Let's call ahead, and let's clear an O.R.
带麦克尼尔夫人去找杨医生
Oh, um, take Mrs. McNeil. Help her find Dr. Yang.
墨菲 感谢你过来
And, Murphy? Thank you for coming in.
他还插着管
He's still intubated.
他被切掉了左侧肺
He's had his left lung removed,
不过杨医生说他会康复的
but Dr. Yang says he'll recover just fine.
不是他
That's-- that's not him.
这不是我们的儿子
That's-- that's not our son.
四乘四的
Four by fours.
四乘四的
Four by fours.
艾普丽尔 你们把四乘四的放在哪了
April, where do you keep the four by fours?
你在啊 你好
oh, hi. You're here. Hi.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是那商场的事
It was a shopping mall.
不是说了么 这不是恐怖袭击
Didn't you hear? It wasn't terrorists.
但我们以为是恐怖袭击
But that's what we thought.
我们所在的这个世界
We live in a world
人们首先想到的事故原因是恐怖袭击
where that is the first thought that crosses our minds.
我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
我没法在这种环境下养育孩子
I don't think I can raise a child
他们去买♥♥新鞋都可能会出事
in a world where they could die going to buy new shoes.
我记得当时我十岁
I remember when I was 10 years old,
和我爸爸在餐馆里吃华夫饼
sitting in a restaurant with my father, getting waffles.
我很爱吃华夫饼
I loved waffles.
但不喜欢吃鸡蛋 现在都不喜欢
I didn't like eggs -- still don't.
那是在1960年的德克萨斯州
This was 1960, in Texas, in a town so small
在一个无人知晓的小镇上
it probably has forgotten its own name by now.
我记得
And I remember
几个无知年轻人赶我们走
some ignorant young men telling us to leave,
把我爸爸的食物倒在他大腿上
dumping my father's food in his lap,
朝他泼热咖啡
throwing hot coffee on him.
我害不害怕 当然害怕
Was I scared? Yes.
我求爸爸带我走
I begged him to take me out of there.
你知道他说什么吗
Do you know what he said to me?
什么
What?
"吃完鸡蛋才能走 小姑娘"
"Not until after you finish your eggs, young lady."
他们...他们做了什么 后面怎样
What -- what did they do? What happened?
什么事都没有
Nothing.
他们继续去骚扰别人
They went on to bother somebody else.
他不害怕 所以影响不到他
He wasn't afraid, so they didn't have any power.
艾普丽尔 这世上总会有傻子
April, there's always gonna be stupid people.
总会有灾难事故
There's always gonna be accidents.
但这些都不是打垮你的原因
But that's not what defeats you.
打垮你的是恐惧
It's the fear.
如果在1960年 你跟我说
Now, if you had told me on that day in 1960
我会有今天的工作
that I would have the job that I have today,
会有一个这么棒的孩子
the child that I have,
我会笑到眼泪都出来
I would have laughed till I cried.
这根本是天方夜谭
It seemed beyond impossible.
但这世界会越变越好 亲爱的
But this is the way the world changes, sweetheart --
好人养育的孩子也会是好人
Good people raising their babies right.
别哭鼻子了 四乘四的纱布在哪
Now, come on. Where are the four by fours?
我们要做的事情多着呢
We got things to do.
赶紧干活吧
We got work to do!
还有更多伤者么
Did more come in?
不 没这么多了 你为什么还在这
No, it's slowing down. What are you still doing here?
你的航♥班♥几点
What time is your flight?
我不能走 梅瑞狄斯 西雅图发生炸♥弹♥袭击
I can't leave, Meredith. They just bombed Seattle.
不 没人放炸♥弹♥
No, they didn't. No one did.
这是事故 天然气管道爆♥炸♥
It was an accident -- gas main.
所以和火车出轨
So, no different than a train derailment
或轮船相撞没两样 你可以去机场了
or a ferry-boat crash, so you can go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表