他偷了我们的果冻
about how he stole us all jell-o cups.
然后洒得满地都是
and then he dropped them all over the floor
真是一团糟
and made a huge mess.
然后他去打扫
And then he tried to clean it up
用那些蓝色的床单 不过越扫越糟
with those blue bed pads, which only made it worse
因为蓝色的床单
because, of course, those blue bed pads
一点也不吸水
aren't absorbent at all.
不是啥伟绩 不过她笑了
It's not a sonnet, but it made her smile.
然后又继续哭
And then she went back to crying.
好吧
Okay.
睡觉吗
Asleep?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我妈想让理查德转院
My mother's planning on moving Richard to another hospital.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - I know.
我只知道你不确定怎么处理
I know you weren't sure about how to handle
理查德的医疗决定 不过我得通知你
Richard's medical decisions, but I'm just telling you,
如果你把决定权交给她
you turn the reins over to her,
她肯定会这么做
that's exactly what she's gonna do with them.
好吧...给我推张轮椅
Okay... get me a wheelchair.
你才切了脾脏还生了孩子
You just had a splenectomy and a child.
我不会让你乱走
I'm not putting you in a wheelchair.
杰克森 给我推轮椅
Jackson, just get me a wheelchair.
我找不到牧师
There are no chaplains anywhere in the building.
他们都忙着照顾灾民
Everyone is out dealing with storm victims.
这里到处都是灾民
We have storm victims right here.
什么 牧师应该待在这里
What--chaplains are supposed to stay here!
有人见到我的病人布莱恩吗
Anybody seen my patient Brian?
消防员 肋骨骨折...
Firefighter, busted ribs...
-他要结婚了 -没牧师结不成
- Yeah, he's getting married. - Not without a chaplain, he's not.
我可以在网站上获得牧师资格
Well, I can go online and get certified by
不过今天让我来住持婚礼
that place on the internet, but me and weddings,
不是特别好吧
today-- I don't think that I'm the best choice.
这些消防员带着伤到处跑
The damn firefighters keep taking off--injured.
如果你看到他们了
If you see any of them,
告诉他们回床上躺着
tell them to stay in their damn beds.
-凯普娜 -怎么了
- Kepner. - What?
给我推张轮椅来
Get me a wheelchair.
艾普丽尔
April!
我觉得我们做不了朋友
I don't think we can be friends.
真的吗
Really?
我们会一直滚床单
This will keep happening.
我...
I...
真想和你一起工作
really wanted to be able to work with you.
是的啊
Yeah, of course.
不过如果我们...
But if we...
在电♥话♥上聊天或
you know, talk on the phone or...
一起吃饭...
grab lunch...
虽然我是
Just because I'm the one
提出分手的那个人...
who said it was time...
不意味着这对我很容易
doesn't mean this is easy for me.
我知道
I know.
这对我来说不容易
This is not easy for me.
你觉得最佳的
What do you really believe
治疗方法是什么
is the best course of treatment?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
一点不难
Yes, it is.
你总是教导我们 要相信自己的直觉
You always taught us, when you know, you know.
我觉得他体内有某些东西
I think there is something in there,
再开刀会导致让他心脏更糟糕
and no matter how much it stresses his heart,
但如果放任不理 情况只会越来越差
I think letting it get worse is worse.
你好 我是格蕾医生
Hi. This is Dr. Grey.
我想预订手术室做腹腔探查
I need to book an O.R. for an exploratory laparotomy.
手术由贝利做
Surgeon is Bailey.
病人是韦伯
Patient is Webber.
他们要再次为他开刀
They're opening him up again.
-是的 什么也别说 -我不说
- Yep. Don't say anything. - I'm not.
她觉得第一次手术就是个坏主意
She thought it was a stupid idea the first time
第二次就跟不合理了
and even more stupid the second time.
你是理查德最后的意愿决定人
You're the one who has to decide
我现在可不想变成你
what Richard would want. Wouldn't want to be you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我先声明
But to be clear,
如果你要替我做这些决定
when you're making these decisions for me,
在你把我从头到脚剖开之前
give my heart at least 24 hours to recover
请先让我的心脏休息24小时
before you cut me stem to stern.
你就是不能接受 是吧
You just couldn't hold it in, could you?
等等 她是你的健康监护人的
Wait, she's your health care proxy?
我要替所有人做决定
I get to make the decisions for everyone.
不是欧文吗
Not Qwen?
不是
No.
你的是谁
Who's yours?
我从来没填过
I never filled out the forms.
我那时本来要填伊兹的
I had the papers back when it was gonna be Izzie.
这想法可不好
That was a bad plan.
整件事都糟糕透了
That was all a bad plan.
不然我♥干♥嘛不填了交上去
Why do you think I never turned them in?
你也填小梅吧
Mer could be yours, too.
你觉得我做的决定都是错的
You think I make the wrong decisions all the time.
怎么还把我推荐给他
I don't know why you're selling me to him.
你能别妄自菲薄么
Will you stop being so insecure?
我只是和你意见不合
Just because I disagree with you
但我依然尊重你的想法
doesn't mean I don't respect what you think.
我的思想兼容并包
I can hold more than one point of view in my mind.
我足够成熟
I am mature.
我才不信你
I don't believe you.
我可以填你的名字
You can be mine.
健康监护人 真的吗
Health care proxy? Really?
梅要操心的人太多了
I mean, Mer's got enough to take care of.
你想要不同寻常的治疗方法
You want extraordinary measures
还是拔管后自生自灭
or should I just unplug you?
你来判断
Use your judgment.
记号♥笔奶奶准备好了
Sharpie lady's ready.
妈妈
Mom!
你知道他们要再给他手术吗
You knew they were taking him back into the O.R.?
是的 你现在不能冲进去喊停
Right, now you can't march in there and shut 'em down.
不能才怪
The hell I can't.
他没授权让你做决定
He didn't choose you to make his decisions.
他选了梅瑞狄斯
He chose Meredith.
急诊室如何
How's the E.R.?
这会闲了一阵子了
Quiet for a while.
还有几辆救护车正在路上
But we got a couple of ambulances on their way in--
又从废墟里救出几个人来
People they pulled out of the pile.
我能来帮忙吗
Can I come?
不 不 你还有工作要做
No, no. You're supposed to be working.
我今晚不用休息
I don't need the night out.
我们本该围坐一起
We're supposed to be sitting around
讲述海瑟的故事
telling Heather stories.
看来我们关系没那么好
Turns out we're not a very tight group.
你以为是这样
You think you're not.
但真出了事
But when it all hits the fan...
你就会庆幸有这些朋友
You'll be glad you have 'em.
有人死了 这还不算出大事吗
Someone just died. Shouldn't this be the time?
算了吧
Come on.
我们分手你又不会去和他们哭诉
You're not gonna go cry to them when we break up...
你还要把装满废物的垃圾袋
and you have to move your trash bag full of crap
搬出我家
out of my house?
好吧 第一
Okay, one--
我顶多在别人家留下过
I never leave more than a change of underwear
一套换洗内衣和牙刷
and a toothbrush in anyone else's house.
真明智
That's smart.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表