and we'll move past this whole thing.
很好
Good.
是梅瑞狄斯的短♥信♥
Oh, it's Meredith.
如果你要来聚会 能否带点小蛋糕
"If you're coming to the party, could you bring cupcakes?
不能也不要紧
If not, no problem."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
是如果我不去不要紧
Um... it's no problem if I don't go,
还是如果我没买♥♥小蛋糕不要紧
or no problem if I don't bring cupcakes?
如果我不去 聚会上就没有小蛋糕了吗
And if I don't go, then there's no cupcakes?
还是说别人会去买♥♥
Or will someone else bring them?
要是有人会带蛋糕去
And if someone else is bringing them,
她干嘛还问我啊
why is she even asking me?
别把事情过度复杂化了
Don't overcomplicate it.
去就是了
Just go.
皮质素会防止肾上腺危象再次出现
The cortisone will prevent another adrenal crisis.
泰伦应该可以完全康复
Taryn should make a full recovery.
要是知道她会生病
I never would have taken her to Brazil with me
我绝对不会带她去巴西的
if I had known she could get sick.
我知道
I know.
而电影 她喜欢看恐怖电影
And the movie... she loves scary movies.
这是一个糟糕的决定
It... it was one bad call.
仅此而已 只是一个糟糕的决定
That's all it was, just one bad call.
我是个好爸爸
I'm a good dad.
别让克莱夫医生所说的...
Don't let what Dr. Karev said...
他只是
He's just...
他对孩子太好了
He's so good with kids
但跟其他人相处起来却很糟糕
but just so crappy with other people.
他知道你是个好爸爸
He knows you're a good dad.
我的脸修复好了吗
Is my face fixed?
还没有 我们的首要任务
Not quite yet. Our first priority
是修复你被袭击时
was repairing your injured carotid,
受损的颈动脉
which was damaged when you were attacked.
-天哪 那个僵尸在哪 -不是
- Oh, God. The zombie--where is he? - No.
他没被隔离吗 这是隔离区吗
He's--he's not quarantined? Is that where this is?
我被隔离了是吗
I... i've been quarantined, haven't I?
天哪 我就知道
Oh, God, I knew it.
我在电视上看到海地的这些仪式
I saw this thing on cable about these rituals in Haiti,
我还以为他们是在瞎扯
and I thought they were all crap,
但现在你却把我隔离了
but you've got me quarantined.
-你没有被隔离 -这就是说...
- Except you're not quarantined. - Which means...
这里就是重症监护病房♥
This is the I.C.U.
反正你也不会告诉我真♥相♥的
You wouldn't tell me the truth anyway.
他们给你下达了禁言令 对吧
They've got you on a gag order, don't they?
-因为疾控中心都这么干 -打住
- Because that's what they do--the C.D.C. - Okay.
他们不希望你告诉我真♥相♥
They--they don't want you to tell me the truth.
嘿 维克多 维克多
Hey, Victor! Victor, hey!
-因为不然的话 你 -听我说
- Because otherwise, you-- - Hey, hey! listen to me!
维克多 你并没有被隔离
Victor, you are not under quarantine.
你在重症监护病房♥
You are in the I.C.U.,
是观察术后病人的地方
which is where we take patients after surgery.
你被一个正常人袭击了
You were attacked by a normal guy
他嗑药了 神志不清所以袭击了你
who took a bunch of drugs, lost his mind, and attacked you.
他被射中后没有死
He didn't die when he was shot
是因为他有内脏反位
because he's got a condition called situs inversus,
心脏处于胸腔另一侧
which put his heart on the opposite side of his chest.
这 这可真少见
That's... that's random.
没错 非常少见
Yeah, completely random,
这跟超自然现象没有一点关系
and also not in the least bit supernatural.
而且说真的 你觉得像这样的情况
And really, honestly, when you think about it,
是不是比僵尸启示录什么的
isn't that, like, a hundred times scarier
恐怖上百倍
than some... zombie apocalypse?
的确
Yeah.
我想是的
Yeah, okay, I guess it is.
看到了吧 病人开始瞎扯时
See, someone starts spinning out,
你就该适时打断他
you just shut it down.
不过 你也可以夸他帅
But, you know, you can still tell him he's pretty,
如果你愿意的话
if you want to.
翅膀修好了吗
Fix the wings?
不仅修好了还改变了未来科学的格局
Yes, and changed the future of science.
我发明了阵列传感器
I figured out the sensor array.
我将它从直径2厘米的钻孔处植入
I insert it into a 2-centimeter burr hole.
很好
Great!
我得去找个住院医给韦伯切除假囊肿
Well, I have to find a resident to do Webber's pseudocyst,
不然赶不上万圣节了
or I'm not even gonna make it to trick or treat.
-那快去吧 回家见 -好的
- Go. See you at the house. - Okay.
马奥尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
马奥尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
肖恩
Shane...
你赢了 韦伯得的是假囊肿
You win-- Webber's pseudocyst.
走吧 肖恩 快换好衣服 神医
Let's go, Shane. Suit up. Big leagues.
我
I...
我还有个病人
I have a patient.
我能和你谈谈阿历克斯吗
Could I talk to you about Alex?
可以 我知道有个不会有人
Yes, I know a place we can go
打扰我们谈话的地方
where no one will interrupt us.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
-孩子们 慢点跑 -贝卡 快点
- Hey, kids, slow down! - Becca, hurry!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
欢迎来到我的实验室
Welcome to my laboratory.
弄得真棒
It's great.
妈妈 这都是本弄的
Mommy, Ben did all this.
看 那还有烟
Look, there's even smoke!
我看到了
Oh, I see!
我只是帮了点忙而已
Well, I-I had some help.
看看你
Well, look at you.
疯狂小医生
Dr. Crazy person.
你这身打扮真不错
You look so good!
好了 去拿你的捣蛋袋吧
Okay, go and get your trick or treat bag now.
我说过的 这是我的节日
I told you, this is my holiday.
你简直太赞了
You are amazing.
他那么开心
He's so happy.
我们都很开心 我们应该经常这样
We had fun. You know, we should do stuff like this all the time.
没错 他肯定愿意
Yeah, he'd love that.
-我也是 -看吧
- I would, too. - Right?
想想这些节日和周末的安排
I mean, this holidays and weekends crap--
我真想搬回西雅图和你们一起住
I want to be back here in Seattle with you guys.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
但你不能在住院医期间
But, well, you can't drop out of residency
半途而废
in the middle.
-熬几年 我们就能 -我放弃了
- In a few years, we'll-- - I did.
我退出了
I quit.
什么
You what?
你看到威尔逊了吗
Hey, have you seen Wilson?
我得知道最新进展...
'Cause I need to get an update on--
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing's wrong. I'm fine.
你在哭
You're crying.
真的没事 我很好
It's nothing. I'm fine.
我被一个
I got bit...
患有妄想症和精神病
by a delusional, psychotic drug addict
以为自己刀枪不入的瘾君子给咬了
who think he's the undead.
我在等那家伙的的艾滋病检测结果
And I'm waiting for the guy's H.I.V. results.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我只是想表现得淡定点
I'm trying to be easy peasy.
我第一次被针♥刺♥伤是在一个星期二
My first needle stick happened on a Tuesday.
那是我内科轮转时
It was the second month of my third year
的第三年零两个月
in my internal medicine rotation.
我那时有个病人正处于艾滋病终末期
And my patient was suffering from end stage A.I.D.S.
我们那时刚换用了可伸缩式针头
We had just switched over to these retractable needles.
当我准备把针头扔进有害废物箱时
And when I went to put his into the hazardous waste, I...
我没有把它弄好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表