Well...
德鲁神父确实说过
Reverend Drew did say that we should...
我们应该支持彼此
support... one another.
所以如果这真的对你很重要
So, if--if this is really important to you.
-这真的对我很重要 -真的吗
-It is really, really important to me. -Really?
好的
Okay.
真的吗
Okay?
那些粘着物黏在了肠子上
Hey, those adhesions are stuck to the intestines.
所以确定你切除了正确的部分
So make sure you're on the right plane of dissection.
我想我终于穿过了
Think I'm finally getting through--
小心
Dah! Careful!
威尔逊 如果你切了肠子而不是粘着物
Wilson, if you cut the bowel instead of the adhesion,
将会有喷出物
There'll be spillage,
-洒满这个男人的腹腔 -明白
- All over the man's abdominal cavity. - Right.
让我来吧
You know, just... just let me do it.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
我需要亲自感触这个组织
I need to feel the tissue myself.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
-什么 -喷出物
- What? - Spillage.
冲洗
Irrigation.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
玛兰达
Miranda.
再冲洗
More irrigation.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
玛兰达
Miranda.
冲洗 快
Irrigation, now.
我们需要完全清洗腹部
We need to completely wash out the abdomen.
你完全洗干净了吗
Did you completely wash it out?
我洗了好几次
I have several times.
没有发现任何粪便或污浊物
I don't see any stool or contamination.
现在我们需要尽快缝合
And we need to get it closed, A.S.A.P.
这个伤口会造成败血症 导致血压降低
The hole can cause sepsis, which could drop blood pressure.
指标稳定 没问题
Vitals are steady. We're fine.
我们还要愈合所有血管
We still have all the anastomoses.
集中注意力在一件事上
Just concentrate on one thing at a time.
修补这个伤口
We fix the hole.
然后进行下一步
Then we move on to the next step.
这只是一个常规并发症
It's just a routine complication.
很常见
That happens.
一切都在掌控中 没问题
Everything's under control. We're good.
玛兰达 你还好吗
You good, Miranda?
三号♥薇乔线
3-0 vicryl.
所有材料都不排斥吧
Are all the materials biocompatible?
取决于墨盒
Depends on the cartridge.
如果你暂停一下
What happens if you, like...
会怎样
You know, pause it?
重新做一个东西
Start something else?
你就得到一坨垃圾
You'd be stuck with a hunk of junk.
然后格蕾医生就要重做
And then Dr. Grey would have to start over,
一整天都呆在实验室里
sending her back a whole day in her research,
导致她想杀了我
resulting in her desire to murder me.
好的
Great.
椎动脉弯曲
Vertebral artery is tortuous.
看到没 它在压缩面部神经
See, it's compressing the facial nerve
这是抽搐的根源
which is the source of the twitch.
你想做解压手术吗
You wanna do the decompression?
当然了
Hell, yeah.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery?
创伤科问我们能否去重症监护室
Trauma's asking if we can take a look
会诊一个巨大的面部疤痕
at a huge facial lac in the I.C.U.
让我来缝合 行吗
Should I do the sutures?
绝对不能
No, definitely not.
我没问题的
I can handle it.
真的
Seriously.
我也是认真的 我一个小时内去
Seriously, I'll be there in an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
墨菲还不错
Murphy's not bad, you know.
我知道
Oh, I know.
不过我更棒
It's just that I'm better.
给我一块纱布
Can I have a pledget, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
放左边 蠢蛋
Put it to the left, dumbass.
-什么 -你是弱智吗
- What? - Are you a half-wit?
我说了放左边 傻子
I said place it to the left, idiot.
以前当马克·斯隆认为他比你强时
Those are things Mark Sloan used to say
一般就会这么说
when he thought he was better than you.
我们要开始缅怀过去了吗
Are we taking a walk down memory lane now?
是我劝他教你的
You know, I convinced him to start teaching you.
你可不蠢 现在也要教别的住院医生了
You're a full-wit. Now you have to start teaching the residents.
传道授业
Hand them the keys.
让他们愉快地学习吗
And let them take it on a joyride?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
很快他们就会成长起来 自立门户
Well, pretty soon they're gonna be 18 and have their own cars.
在那之前 我们得教他们
Let's teach 'em before they get there.
用纤维蛋白胶固定住垫子
All right, securing the pad with fibrin glue.
那可真不能少用 傻帽
You're gonna need a lot of that, asshat.
好了 我知道了 明白
All right, I get it. Point made.
我知道 逗你挺好玩的
I know. It's just so fun.
第八个就在那
There she is. Number eight.
肝脏正中好大一块啊
Right smack in the middle of the liver.
先别切这个了
Let's skip it.
不切吗 为什么
Skip it? Why would we do that?
一会儿回过头来再切
We'll come back to it.
不行 我们计划好了手术的顺序
No, we planned this surgery in an order.
就得按顺序来
We should stick to it.
阿历克斯 如果先切除其它的
Alex, if we remove the other ones first,
视野会更好
we'll have better exposure.
一会儿再来切除它
Let's just come back to it.
这个是最难切的
It's the hardest one.
要是最后切除不了它
If it turns out we can't remove it,
切掉那些容易的又有什么用
what's the point of even going for the easy ones?
我们应该尽力
Look, we should try--
我听到你说的了
I hear what you're saying,
可我是这个手术的主治医生
but I'm the lead surgeon on this,
就要听我的
and I'm making the call.
我们来切除第九个
Let's go to number nine.
杨医生
Dr. Yang!
儿科重症监护室刚刚呼我了
P.I.C.U. just paged.
内森现在是彻底在排斥
Nathan's definitely in full-blown rejection.
-我做到了 -做到什么了
- I did it. - Did what?
我联♥系♥了食品及药物管理局 填了表
I spoke to the F.D.A., filled out the release,
在他们审查前
I just need you to sign it...
-只需要你签个字 -罗斯
- before they can start reviewing it. - Ross.
我们不能做 再打给他们吧
We're not gonna do it. Call them back.
你说过要是我搞定所有麻烦 你就考虑
You said you'd consider it if I covered the obstacles.
还有其它选择 更安全的方法
There are other options. Safer options.
我们可以给他增加静脉注射类固醇
We can increase his I.V. steroids,
-启用普乐可复 -不
- start prograf-- - No!
那些都不如生物套管好用
None of those are as good as a biological conduit.
我有所有资料 我们还有打印机
I have all the information. We have the printer.
罗斯
Ross.
打印机不是我们的
It's not our printer.
那是格蕾医生的打印机
It's Dr. Grey's printer,
再说她正在用它打印
and she is using it to print now.
所以我们做不了
So we can't do it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
然后我把它们两面都用锅煎了几分钟
Then I pan-sear them for a few minutes
直到两面都焦黄了
on both sides until they're brown.
然后呢
And?
然后我就做出了拿手肉丸
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表