Uh, she might be asleep.
她没睡着
She's not asleep.
对 我没有
Yeah, no, no.
我刚才是在大脑中回想你的病例
I...was just going over your case in my head,
现在我来给你串一下
and now I'll go over it with you.
你患有肛♥门♥脓肿
You have a walled-off abcess.
所以我们会将脓肿清除
So we'll clean out the puss
然后切除掉一部分大肠
and, um, resect a portion of your bowel.
这样我就能正常拉屎了
And I'll still be able to poop just fine?
对的
Yes, sir.
这就是我们的目标
That's the plan.
给所有的大学打电♥话♥
Just call all the colleges.
看有没有人会说爱沙尼亚语
See if anybody there can speak it.
好的 谢博德医生
Right away, Dr. Shepherd.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
要是你能说爱沙尼亚语就好了
Uh, if you can speak Estonian.
我的翻译病退了
My translator called in sick.
你看起来不好 你做好准备了吗
You don't look good. Are you getting this thing?
我不会生病的 这是潜规则
I don't get sick. It's an unspoken rule.
明规则 今天第二次了
Spoken. Twice today.
好吧 即使我要生病了
Yeah, well, even if I were gonna get sick,
也不能在今天
it's not gonna happen today.
-墨菲 你看起来糟透了 -我在坚持
- Murphy, you look awful. - I'm pushing through.
还是离我远点吧
You know, get away from me.
天哪 他来了
Oh, wow. He's here.
-谁来了 -他
- Who's here? - He came.
那是格哈特·施特劳斯吗
Is that Gerhardt Strauss?
格哈特·施特劳斯要来参加你的演讲
Gerhardt Strauss is coming to your thing?
我给你说了 梅瑞迪斯 这很重要
I told you, Meredith, it's a big deal.
德里克·谢博德医生
Dr. Derek shepherd.
很高兴见到你
It is a pleasure to meet you.
施特劳斯医生 我也很荣幸
Dr. Strauss. Pleasure's all mine.
很感谢你能来
Uh, thank you for coming.
我很好奇 谢博德
I was, uh, intrigued, Shepherd.
你的项目是欧盟神经系统大会的热门话题
Your project was the talk of the E.U. neuroscience conference.
不过大家都在想这是个正经的研究呢
Mostly, people were wondering whether it was a serious effort
还是你们总统的政♥治♥公♥关♥噱头
or just a P.R. stunt for your president.
听完演讲后您会对我更有信心的
Well, you'll fell more confident after the presentation.
我相信你会让我们眼前一亮的
Well, I have no doubt that you will charm and dazzle us.
我只是希望这个演讲不要是个
I just hope that it is not a big, um...
-你们用的是哪个词来着 -大肆宣传
- What is the phrase you use? - hype?
-不不不不 -稍纵即逝
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Flash over substance?
不不不不 完
No, no, no, no, no. Um, uh, com--
完全浪费我的时间
Complete waste of my time.
好
Yes.
我很期待啊
I look forward to it.
好的
Oh, good.
你确定你没事吗
Sure you feel okay?
37.1度
98.9.
你没事
You're clear.
下一位
Next.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
我天 38.2度
Whoa. 100.7.
抱歉 不能让你进去
I'm sorry. I can't let you in.
这都不算发烧
That's barely a fever.
女士 您的女儿
Ma'am, your daughter's trying
还在导管手术恢复中
to heal from her conduit surgery.
我们不想让任何事情影响到结果
We don't want anything to interfere with that, right?
多休息 多喝水
Rest up. Lots of fluids.
-借过 -快离开这
- Excuse me. - Oh, get away from here.
拜托 急诊室一片水深火热
No, come on. The pit's a hot zone.
要是我待在下面 肯定会得病的 拜托
If I stay down there, I'm gonna get sick. Come on.
你真的应该回家
Okay, you should go home.
不行 我在坚持
No, I'm pushing through.
到别处坚持去
Well, push through somewhere else.
你离我的病人太近了
You're too close to my patients.
感觉你都要升♥天♥了
And you have a sheen.
你很享受那杯咖啡吗
Oh, are you enjoying that coffee?
因为我今天早上在休息室
Because I did when I took a big sip of it
喝了一大口 很是享受
in the lounge this morning.
-不是吧 -你说呢
- You didn't. - Did I?
我觉得这很不好
I don't like this at all.
他的腹部僵硬 还极度兴奋
His abdomen's rigid. He's feverish.
先生 你可以选择不接受破伤风菌疫苗
Sir, it's your choice not to accept the tetanus toxoid,
但你要知道严重的破伤风会杀了你
but you should know that full-blown tetanus can kill you.
你的呼吸肌会痉挛
Your respiratory muscles will spasm.
你会无法呼吸
You won't be able to breathe.
你瞎说
You're a tear-donger!
又来了
Here we go.
-他叫我什么 -恐惧传播者
- What did he call me? - A fear-monger.
他觉得制药公♥司♥发布可怕的统计数字
He thinks big pharma lay on scary statistics
是为了诱导大家去买♥♥他们的药
in order to get people to buy in to their poisons.
-真的 -我不是制药公♥司♥
- They do. - I am not big pharma.
我是你的医生 而且我在试图
I am your doctor, and I'm trying --
-你就是他们的魁累 -什么
- You're their hut-hett. - What?!
我不是任何人的傀儡
I am nobody's puppet!
而且我在努力防止你
And I'm trying to keep you from getting sicker
把自己的病情弄得更加恶化 所以
than you've already made yourself, so --
天啊 好吧 好吧
Oh, my God! Okay, okay.
罗根 我已经找不出新词表达"我告诉过你了"
Logan, I'm running out of ways of saying, "I told you so."
我抓住你了 天啊
I got you. Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Ohh, God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你知道吗 现在医学院里
You know, they teach Dr. Lebackes' technique
都在教莱贝克斯医生的技巧了
in med school now.
罗宾斯医生 你这么说我都不好意思了
Dr. Robbins, you're making me blush.
术业有专攻嘛 对吧
Everyone has to have a specialty, right?
再说每个人都得上大号♥啊
And everybody has to poop.
你总是在做手术的时候听这种音乐吗
Do you always listen to music like this during surgery?
节奏感强的就行
Anything with a beat.
我们每天工作那么长时间
We spend enough time here at work.
当然要让工作充满趣味 对吧
It ought to be fun, right?
再说八十年代就是有趣的年代
And the '80s were nothing if not fun.
血管夹
Hemoclip!
我知道这对于你再熟悉不过了 奥利佛
I know this is old hat for you, Oliver,
但克莱夫医生还从来没有亲眼见过呢
but Dr. Karev's never seen this procedure firsthand.
你可不可以给他从头讲解一下
You want to walk him through it?
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
-把音乐关了吧 好吗 -不用 这样挺好的
- Yeah, uh, kill the music, will you? - Uh, no, it's cool.
你使用了臀部矢状面手法
It looks like you used a posterior sagittal approach,
然后在中线将矢状纤维分开
and then divided the parasagittal fibers in the midline.
我猜你下一步就要切开提肌了对吧
I'm guessing you'll open the levator muscle next?
小神童懂得不少嘛
Boy Wonder knows his stuff.
你以为只有我一个人有外号♥吗
You think I'm the only one with a nickname around here?
好吧 开始了
All right. Here we go.
你想让我封锁整个病房♥区域吗
You want me to put the entire unit on lockdown...
-是的 -就因为流感
- Yes. - ...because of the flu.
-没错 -不行
- Yes. - No.
我无意冒犯 但是杨医生让我负责这件事
All due respect, Dr. Yang left me in charge.
真可爱 听好了 我负责整个冠心病监护室
That's cute. Listen, I'm in charge of the CCU.
你只负责三个病人
You're in charge of three patients.
是三个非常重要的病人 他们绝对不能感染
Three very important patients who need protection from the --
我还没说完呢
I'm not done.
你可以把你的病人转移到三号♥隔离病房♥
You can put your patients in Pod 3,
然后你愿意怎么封锁就怎么封锁
then you can institute whatever kind of lockdown
随你高兴
makes your little heart sing.
我没有多余的护士了 所以你只能靠自己
I have no nurses to spare, so you're on your own.
我说完了
Now I'm done.
你应该去看看病
You should get that looked at.
天啊 骨折得真厉害
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表