当我知道爆♥炸♥发生在商场
When I heard it was the mall,
你知道我想到什么吗
you know what I thought of?
我想到我和凯丽曾经翘班
I thought about the time that Callie and I played hookey
去商场买♥♥消防屋的家具
and we bought all the furniture for the firehouse.
你的航♥班♥几点起飞
What time is your plane?
两个小时后
Two hours.
但林克得到了配对心脏 我得给他做手术
But Link McNeil has got a heart, and I have to do that first.
新来的心脏科主任可以给他做手术
No, the new head of Cardio can do that.
你没时间做手术
You don't have the time.
而且你要重新清洗了
Plus, you'll have to re-scrub.
-你干嘛 -就这样定了
- What -- - So there's that.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith!
你都拖延两星期了
You have been stalling for two weeks.
你懂吗 我得要
You know what? I have to --
我得要善始善终
I have to finish something here.
我总觉得每件事都没彻底完成
Nothing feels finished. None of it feels finished.
欧文和我...
Owen and I...
我们分手...为了没发生的事而分手
We split...over something that hasn't even happened.
但我们从来没彻底结束
And we never even split up.
还有
And y--
你和我也还不能说再见
you and I are not finished.
乔治死了 伊兹走了
George is dead, and Izzie is gone,
我和你还有阿历克斯 我们应该在一起
and it is supposed to be you and me and Alex.
没有哪件事是彻底完成了
And now nothing is finished.
我没准备好说再见
I am not finished.
你会有这种感觉
You don't feel finished
是因为这不是你的终点
because this isn't the end for you.
没有什么终点线
There is no finish line.
没有什么终点
There is no end point.
-你要往前走 -我知道
- You just have to go. - I know. I know.
我知道 我在努力向前
I know, a-and I'm -- and I keep trying to,
但我不知道怎么做...我要跨出这步
but I don't know how to...Just do it.
你得帮我 梅
You got to help me, Mer.
杨医生 交通不便导致配对心脏到达时间推迟
Dr. Yang, the donor heart was delayed in traffic.
-多久 -不清楚
- How long? - Can't say.
走吧
Let's go.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
德里克
Derek.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
还有伤者送来医院吗
Any more come in?
没有了
Not for a while.
这不公平
It's not fair.
韦伯看错了 也许你需要...
Webber was wrong. Maybe you just need to --
真的吗 肖恩
Really, Shane?
这一年来我谨遵他的教导
I hung on his every word all year.
我们都听他的教导
All of us did.
他是我遇到过最好的老师
He's the greatest teacher I have ever had,
如果是别人说我不行
So maybe if it were someone else saying this,
我可能不相信 但能不信韦伯吗
I wouldn't believe them, but Webber?
我得去找到自己擅长的事
I got to find what I'm good at.
我会找到的
And I will.
你会的 好运
You will. Good luck.
没事了
Everything's okay.
发生什么了
What happened?
发生管道爆♥炸♥了
There was an explosion.
但已经结束了 你没事了
But it's over, and you're fine, okay?
你会好好的
You're gonna be just fine.
四号♥床病人醒了
The patient in bed four is awake.
谢谢
Thank you.
我早该想到
I would have thought, you know,
现在你不是什么教♥育♥部♥长了吗
Now that you're Minister of Education or whatever
你就告诉那群白♥痴♥董事会
that you could tell the stupid board --
预算不归我管 贝利
I don't control the budget, Bailey.
你至少有为我的实验室争取一下吧
W-well, did you at least fight for me to keep my lab?
我没有
No, I did not.
今天早晨
Now, when it came time this morning
要决定谁来给手术室配人手
to decide who would staff the O.R.s,
谁有精力 有能力
who had the stamina and the talent
一个接一个地看病人 再容易不过了
to run patient after patient, it was a no-brainer.
我是说 有人适合做实验
I mean, some people belong behind a microscope,
但并不是你 你是个外科医生 贝利
but you don't. You are a surgeon, Bailey.
这是我培养你的原因
It is what I trained you to be.
你去做其他任何事都是浪费时间
And anything else would be a waste of your time.
在你继续骂董事会之前
And before you continue trashing the board,
应该知道杨走了之后有位置空缺
you ought to know that Yang is leaving a seat open,
我会推荐你
and I'm recommending you,
董事会会同意 这也是顺水推舟的事
which the board will agree is also a no-brainer.
好吧 那
W-well, that's --
贝利医生 韦伯医生 我想说
Dr. Bailey, um, Dr. Webber, I-I just wanted to s--
她没时间好好道别了
She doesn't have time for long goodbyes.
-要赶飞机 -别啊 梅
- She has a plane to catch. - No, Mer --
那你该走了
Well, you should go, then.
就是 别在这罗里吧嗦的了
Yeah, don't stand around here talking.
去当个外科医生吧 是我们培养你的
Go, be a surgeon. That's what we trained you for.
我能跟你走吗
Can I come with you?
肖恩 现在不是说这个的时候
Shane, not now.
我是认真的 带我去瑞士吧
I'm not kidding. Take me to Switzerland.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
你还在住院实习
You're in the middle of your residency.
而我老师要走了 我想跟她学习
And my teacher is leaving, the one I want to learn from,
她要做的工作我也想参加
to go do the work I want to be a part of.
有关学习的事情我想自己做主
I want to be in charge of my education,
我选择你
and I choose you.
你可以拒绝
You can say no,
但我会烦你到同意为止
but I will badger you until you say yes.
我同意了
Yes.
我辞职
I quit.
我很尊敬您 谢谢您所做的一切
Respectfully. And thank you for everything.
真的
Really.
太好了
Yes!
走前还想带什么吗
Want to grab anything else on the way out?
CT机吗
C.T. Machine?
谢谢
Thank you.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
走吧
Go.
好了 快走吧 我们得走了
Okay, now. Come on. Let's go. We have to go.
等等 等等 在这等我
Wait. Wait. Wait here.
克里斯蒂娜 我们得走了
Cristina, we got to go!
手术垫 再吸
Lap pads, more suction.
放进去 沃伦
Get in there, Warren.
-知道 -夹住
- I know. - Clamp it...
太慢了
And make it pretty later.
出血位置在哪 帮我看看底下
Where's this bleeding coming from? Get underneath for me.
夹钳
Clamp.
好的 夹钳
Good. Clamp.
好 很好 继续
Okay. That's good. Go ahead.
快走 再不走就晚了
Let's go -- now, or you never will.
等等 你叫好出租车了
Wait. You -- you already called me a cab?
没有
No.
人体器♥官♥移♥植♥
等等 那是给林克·麦克尼尔的吗
Wait. Wait. Is that for Link McNeil?
是啊 我要找杨医生
Yeah. I need to find Dr. Yang.
-我就是 -不 你得找皮尔斯医生
- I'm Dr. Yang. - No! You need to find Dr. Pierce.
到护士站去
You can go to the nurse's station,
他们会给你指路
and they will direct you.
梅瑞狄斯 别啊 我不能就这样走了
Meredith, no! I-I can't just leave them.
你可以 有很好的医生照顾他们
Yes, you can. They are in good hands.
皮尔斯会做手术
Pierce is gonna do it,
萨宾也会 她同意了
and Sabine knows she's gonna do it. She consented.
欧文在 我也在
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表