Okay, so. Here...
他大学就辍学了
He's a college dropout.
-淘汰 -淘汰
- Pass. - Pass.
好吧 酒杯空了
Okay, uh--ooh, I'm empty.
这个说他是数学家
Now this one says he's a mathematician
研究生学历
with a graduate degree.
他还跑马拉松
And... he runs marathons.
照片呢
Oh, picture?
好吧
Okay, um...
我还是喜欢这个常青藤诗人
Well, I still like the Ivy League poet.
-好吧 来看看 -聪明又有创造力
- Okay, let's... - Smart and crtive.
你说 我会喜欢怀孕吗
You think I'll like being pregnant?
肯定会 最美妙的时候
Oh, yeah. It's the best.
除了孕吐 还有妊娠纹
Oh, except for the nausea. Oh, and the stretch marks.
还有尿急
And the peeing.
还有少眠 精疲力竭
And the lack of sleep, the exhaustion.
还有禁酒
Oh, and then the... the no booze.
-禁酒 -一点不能沾
- No booze. - Mnh-mnh.
我会最最想你的
Oh, I will miss you most of all.
亚利桑那
Arizona?
你提前到了
You're, uh, you're early. I thought--
我记得你说晚饭后才送她回来的
I thought you said you weren't bringing her by till after dinner.
-老爸 -女儿
- Daddy. - Mija.
你竟然说上法庭不是大事
You mentioned the trial like it was nothing.
明明是大事中的大事
It's never nothing.
知道我吃了多少官司吗
You know how many times I've been sued?
我的快速拨号♥设的可是律师号♥码
My lawyer's on speed dial, for crying out loud.
他很厉害 更准确地说 他不钻法律的空子
He's very good. Technically, his tactics are legal.
你真的不用那么远跑来
You really didn't have to come all this way.
当然要 一定要
Of course I did. Of course I did.
我的宝贝有麻烦了
My baby's in trouble.
不过 我的乖孙女哪去了
But first, where's my grandbaby? Mm-hmm. Come on, now.
祖父要抱抱
Abuelo needs a hug.
别跟我说她已经睡了
Don't tell me she's already asleep.
没有 她...
No. N-no. She's, um...
她不在这
She's--well, she's not here.
亚利桑那一小时内会送她回来
Arizona's gonna bring her by in an hour.
好吧 我不明白这状况
Oh, all right. Well, I don't understand.
怎么了
Wh-what's going on?
我们分手了 她出轨了 很糟糕
We split up. She cheated on me. It's been bad.
我真的不想谈
I really don't wanna talk about it.
-什么时候的事 -几个月前
- When did this happen? - A couple months ago.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
爸 我不想多说
I just, I didn't wanna get into it, Dad.
我费了那么大劲 才让你接受
I-I fought so hard just to get you to accept us.
妈妈在婚礼后至今没跟我讲过话
Mom hasn't spoken to me since the wedding.
只是...很明显 跟我结婚的人出轨了
And I just... appantly, I marry people who cheat on me.
多可悲啊
It's pathetic.
我太可悲了
I am pathetic.
不是
No.
那个欧麦利出轨时
When that O'malley kid cheated on you,
我都想打得他满地找牙
I was ready to knock his teeth out.
我不能对一位女士出手 但我能找人
Now--now I won't hit a lady but, you know, I can make it happen.
我有资源 你只有开口就好
I know people. Just say the word, all right?
别 爸爸 千万别
No, dad. God, no.
好了
All right.
看着我
Look at me.
女儿 看着我
Mija, look at me.
你一点都不可悲
Nothing about you is pathetic.
别怨我
Don't hate me!
我知道自己说了今晚我会做饭
I know I said I was gonna cook dinner tonight,
但我还有好多事要做
but I've still got a lot of work to catch up on.
今晚就吃匹萨吧
So... who wants pizza?
宝贝 妈妈在哪
Hey, sweetie. Where's mommy?
凯丽
Callie?
我回来了
Yeah. Hi, I'm home!
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
凯丽
Callie!
你还好吗 一切还好吗
Are you okay? Is ev-everything all right?
我们又有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我的胸部有点疼 我就在想是不是有了
My boobs were hurting, and-- and then I thought... maybe?
经期只是晚了一点 我都没想到
But I'm only a day late and I-I didn't even think
这么快就检测出来了
that it would show up on a test so soon.
-我们有宝宝了 -我们有宝宝了
- We're having a baby! - We're having a baby!
宝宝
Hi.
小宝贝
Hi, sweet baby.
好了 我们速战速决
All right, gonna make this quick.
我知道大家都很忙
I know we are all busy.
凯丽 你应该知道你现在不能出席
Callie, I thought you understood you can't be here.
我知道
I know.
有利益冲突
I know it's a conflict of interest.
我只想在你们开始前说两句
I just--I wanted to say something before you get started.
特拉维斯·里德在起诉医院和我
Travis Reed is suing both me and the hospital.
我没有意向和他和解
I have no intention of settling with him,
但医院应该和解
But the hospital should.
作为所有人和董事会的一员
As an owner and a member of the board,
我知道重整医院有多难
I know how hard it's been to get this place back on its feet.
而我不希望因为我而让医院陷入危机
And I don't want you to jeopardize that because of me.
我们的法律顾问怎么说
What did our legal team say?
他们认为我们应尽快而低调地和解
Um, yeah, they said that we should settle now, quickly and quietly.
-如果不呢 -若上了法庭
- What if we don't? - Well, this thing goes to trial
而判决又对我们不利
and there's a judgment against us,
可能会是数百万 和解会便宜很多
We could owe millions or we could settle this for much less.
如果上庭 就又要面临破产的风险
If we go to trial, we risk bankruptcy all over again.
那是败诉的情况 但还有另一种可能
Only if we lose. There's another side to this.
凯丽不和解 也许我们也不应
If Callie isn't settling, maybe neither should we.
不行 我当时在场
Uh, no. I was there.
亲眼看到了这个病人的情况
I saw firsthand what happened with this patient.
他是有理的 而且会令人信服
And he has a case. A good case.
我们应该和解
We should settle.
而且说实话 凯丽也该和解
And, frankly, Callie should, too.
杨医生 你和特拉维斯·里德是什么关系
Dr. Yang, what is your relationship with Travis Reed?
特拉维斯六年前因二叶主动脉瓣
Uh, Travis first came to me six years ago
而碰到了我
with a bicuspid aortic valve.
我做了瓣膜移植
I replaced the valve,
之后一直在观察他的心脏状况
And have overseen his cardiac care ever since.
是你向他推荐托瑞斯医生的吧
And it was you, I believe, who recommended him to Dr. Torres.
是吗
Is that right?
-是的 -为什么呢
- That's right. - Why was that?
因为她曾是我认识的最好的骨科医生
Because she was the best orthopedic surgeon I knew.
曾是
Was?
过去时吗
As in past tense?
你认为她不再是最棒的吗
You don't believe she's the best anymore?
他的心脏瓣膜上满是赘疣
There are vegetations all over his aortic valve.
你怎么不早点叫我
Why didn't you page me sooner?
我们今早才听到杂音
We just heard the murmur this morning.
今早
This morning?
你瞧这增生速度 你知道他有心脏问题
Look at this growth. You knew he was a heart patient.
都没考虑过吗
This didn't concern you?
当然有 所以才找你
Of course it did. That's why you're here.
-我们怎么办 -移植瓣膜被大♥片♥感染
- So what do we do? - The infection is eating away at his graft.
最理想的情况 开刀后我修复好
Best case--I go in, clean it out, and repair it.
最坏的话 他需要全新的瓣膜
Worst case--he needs a whole new valve.
托瑞斯医生 你需要看看这个
Dr. Torres, you need to see this.
我在替他换运动袜时发现的
I was changing his compression socks and I saw this.
他的腿发灰 冰冷 没有脉搏
His leg's gray, cold. I can't find a pulse.
惠特尼在哪
Okay, where's Whitney?
我告诉她 在特拉维斯醒来前可以吃个午饭
I told her she had time to grab lunch before Travis woke up.
你要找到她
All right, you need to go find her
-告诉她特拉维斯需要手术 -好
- and tell her that Travis needs another surgery. - Okay.
我需要开刀做 栓子切除术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表