Okay, Murphy, how are we doing?
她做得很不错
She's doing great.
已经钻了七个孔 没有穿透硬脑膜
She's done seven burr holes and hasn't punctured the dura.
检查一下最后一个钻孔
Checking the last burr hole.
干得漂亮 墨菲
Well done, Murphy. Perfect.
这精细的血管手术受不了惊吓
Delicate vascular work here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好的 接下来 我需要3号♥潘菲尔德
Okay, next, I'll need a number 3 Penfield
去掉骨片表面的矢状窦
to strip away the sagittal sinus from the bone flap.
阿历克斯 快接 快接 快接
Alex, pick up, pick up, pick up!
你看 我说中了吧 你需要我
See? I was right. You need me.
这次你搞砸了什么
So, what did you screw up now?
-阿历克斯 我... -我开玩笑的
- Alex, I-I -- - Look.I'm kidding.
我正在忙
And I'm in the middle of a thing here.
-能不能过后打给你 -当然 好的
- Can I call you later? - Yeah. O-Okay.
-待会见 -你好
- I'll see you later. - Hi.
巴博斯 你胸腔里有东西把线钩住了
Babs, the wire's caught on something in your chest,
我们得照一下X光
so we're gonna take an x-ray
看看里面是怎么回事
to help us see what's going on inside.
威尔逊
Wilson.
我知道
Oh, hey, I know. Uh --
你知道你还没把3922号♥的引流管拿掉吗
You know that you still haven't done the drain removal on 3922?
你还记得么
I'm glad that you know that,
因为不知道为什么
because for some reason, it's not --
我马上就来
I'm -- I'm coming right now.
巴博斯 坚持一下 你不会有事的
Babs, just hang on. Everything's gonna be okay.
这条血管好像是利兹的
This vessel looks like it belongs to Liz.
对
Agreed.
在确定她们情况足够稳定
I'll continue my dissection millimeter by millimeter
可以绑扎其他血管前
until we're sure they're stable enough
我会继续小心分割
to start ligating the remaining vessels.
她俩的生命体征如何
The vitals, please?
双胞胎A 高压110 低压70
Twin "A," 110/70.
双胞胎B 高压140 低压90
Twin "B," 140/90.
好的 现在我开始分离桥静脉
Okay, now, I'm gonna start clipping the bridging veins.
哦不 这是不是
Oh, no. Does that look like --
-是的 -该死的 开始变黑了
- Yes. - Damn it. It's getting dusky.
可能还在增殖
Probably propagating.
组织水肿 正向中♥央♥移♥动♥
Tissues are edematous moving medially --
朝着窦道
Towards the sinus.
到那里的话
If it gets there --
两边的血液循环就都堵塞了 我知道
Both flows are compromised. I know.
-怎么回事 -利兹有血块
- What's happening? - Liz developed a clot,
他们正试着
and now they're trying to keep it
阻止血块蔓延到安妮的大脑
from spreading to Annie's brain.
想救安妮命的话必须动作快
They have to move quickly if they're gonna save Annie's life.
我们现在得赶紧将她们分开
We have to separate them now and fast.
-剥离器 -尽量保持在中线
- Dissector. - Try to stay midline.
她们一旦分开 我们就要控制出血量
We'll control the bleeding once they've separated.
好的 中号♥止血钳 递给我 别停
Okay, medium clips... keep them coming.
-加油啊 安妮 -我不明白
- Come on, Annie. - I'm confused.
利兹不是一号♥双胞胎吗
I thought that Liz is twin "A."
如果有什么不测
I thought that if things went wrong,
不是应该把资源都给她吗
we were supposed to throw all our resources to her.
情况有变
Not anymore.
主动脉瓣置换术
A trancatheter aortic valve replacement.
这有什么特别的
What's so special about this?
一会你就知道了
You'll see.
你没得到哈珀-艾弗里奖
You lost the Harper Avery.
没错
Yes, I did.
你不必太难过
Uh, you shouldn't feel bad about it.
你说得倒是容易 你已经得过了
Well, it's easy for you to say. You won one.
没错 所以我才这么说
Hmm. That's why I can say it.
我得奖之后可风光了
There was a high after I won
我在这风光里沉浸了很久
and I rode it for a long time.
随之而来的是一种崩溃感
And then there was a truly awful crash
我害怕我最好的时光已经过去了
the fear that my best work was behind me.
之后我给自己的压力越来越大
And, uh, the pressure I put on myself was enormous.
我必须离开 所以我就来了这
I had to get away, so I came here.
一个人低调安静地工作 然后我遇到了一位先生
Started working quietly at first, and... then I met a gentleman
在欧洲债券市场上赚了很多钱
that made a billion in the European bond market,
想要让别人记住他
wanted to put his name on something.
于是他资助了这里
He bankrolled this whole place,
我从全世界各地招人来研究心脏
I brought in people from all over the world just to study hearts.
政♥府♥没有资助你吗
You don't get government funding?
我不需要
Don't need it.
这位患者最有意思的地方是他有不规则的瓣膜形状
The interesting thing about this patient is that he has an irregularly shaped valve.
这有什么有趣的
That does not make this interesting.
那这样呢
Does this?
这是他心脏的全息图
That's his heart in hologram.
根据手术前扫描图所制的
Composed of pre-op scans.
可完全互动的可视化图像
Complete intraoperative visualization.
你能够真实地从每个角度观察它
You can see it from all angles in real time.
甚至剖开来看其结构
And even slice it to see the anatomy,
无风险地估测血管分支
assess the ramifications without bearing any of the risk of blind entry.
我一直准备将这一切发表
That's what I've been waiting to publish.
不过得先解决些问题
I just wanted to get the kinks out.
这足够让你留下了吗
Was it worth you sticking around for?
足够了
Yes, it was.
等你看完其他地方再说吧
Wait till you see the rest of the place.
不
No.
灌点水 轻轻盖上
Irrigate the field. Drape her loosely.
德里克 你去处理那个能活下来的 这个我来
Derek, you go with the viable twin. I'll stay here.
不 你去 这个我来
No, you go. I'll be right there.
我想试试移除血块
I just want to try and retrieve the clot.
最后一搏了 希望能起作用
It's a last-ditch effort, but it may work.
-你能救她吗 -如果能迅速清楚所有凝血块的话
- Can you save her? - Well, if I remove all the clot fast enough,
但还是会对她有影响
but she'll still have deficits.
好 听我口令
Okay, my count. On three.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
不要担心安妮 我会处理好的
Don't worry about Annie. I've got her.
我知道你会
I know you do.
尽快把安妮移到隔壁
Okay, let's get Annie next door asap.
灯再亮点 拿肝素分流管
I need more light, heparinized shunt,
无关人员都出去
and every nonessential person out of here.
这些打印机都是你的
All these printers are yours?
是的
Yes.
-一共有... -49台
- There's... - 49.
本来有50台
We had 50.
有一台出问题了 我们就退了
One went buggy. We sent it back.
你用你的导管完成了你实验的第一部分
So...you've completed a phase I trial with your conduits.
接下来呢
What's next?
我不知道 我说不准
I don't know. I can't...
目前还不知道 所有事情都...
I don't know now. Everything's...
是因为获奖的事吗
Because of the award?
我不在乎得不得奖
Oh, I don't care about the award.
你当然在乎 至少你应该在乎
Of course you do -- at least you should.
这是别人对于你自身的评价
It's an assessment from people who know that you are what you think you are.
就算是你 也肯定很渴望 即使是...
Even you crave that, regardless of --
我知道我的工作很有价值
I know how valid my work is.
我也知道
So do I.
我知道接下来要做什么 宏伟的计划
I know what's next, and it's big.
但是呢
But?
但是
But...
你担心你没得奖之后得不到资金的支持
You're afraid you can't raise the support after you lost the award.
究竟是什么
What is it?
我想要打印出一个功能完好的人类心脏
I want to print a functional human heart,
一个会跳动的心脏
A beating heart.
让我们在这里完成
We'll do it here.
在这里 一切都有可能
It's not impossible here.
只要你答应 明天就可以开始
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表