哈珀-艾弗里奖
The Harper Avery
是一个外科医生的最高成就奖
is one of the highest awards a surgeon can earn.
奖项的组委会每次都是
They always make the calls to the nominees
在同一月份的一个周五的东部早上八点
on the same friday of the same month
打电♥话♥给提名人
at 8 a.m. east coast time...
而此时西雅图是凌晨五点
5 a.m. in Seattle.
见鬼 梅
Crap, Mer!
老天啊 拿电♥话♥
Oh, my god! The phone!
-打到我了 梅 -抱歉
- Oh! Mer! - Oh! I'm sorry!
拿电♥话♥ 快拿电♥话♥
Oh, the phone! No, the phone.
-好的 -我们有没有...
- Okay, okay, okay. - Did we remember to --
-没事 没事 充满电了 -天啊
- No, no, it's -- it's -- it's charged. - Oh, god!
电是满的 调成响铃了
It's -- it's charged, and the ringer's on.
等等 你得先涂点口红 过来
Okay, hold on. You got to put on some lipstick. Here.
我母亲五次被提名
My mother was nominated five times.
我对此早有经验了
I've been through this before.
-如果没 -不可能 凯瑟琳·艾弗里说过
- What if -- - No, it's not possible, because Catherine Avery said
你在决选名单里
that you were on the short list,
-而且你的项目那么有革新意义 -好吧
- and your project is -- it's innovative. - Uh-huh.
-因为你 以后能打印心脏 -嗯
- It's gonna lead to the actual printing of hearts. - Uh-huh.
能拯救成千上万的人
Millions will be saved.
-几点了 -五点过一分
- What time is it? - 5:01.
-打过来了么 -还没
- Did they? - Not yet.
-打了么 -没
- Did they? - NO.
天啊
Oh, god!
好了 如果是五个提名人
Okay, listen, if there are five nominees,
打电♥话♥得按姓氏顺序来
It's alphabetical.
杨是最后的
Yang is last.
靠
Oh!
-天啊 讨厌鬼你要吓死我 -抱歉
- Oh, geez, hairball! - Oh, sorry!
是肖恩打来的
It's Shane. What are you --
喂 还没呢 还没到时间
Hey. No. Uh, not yet, but it's still early.
-现在 -五点过二分
- It's, uh... - 5:02.
如果电♥话♥响了 那么一切都不一样了
If the phone rings, everything changes.
你摇身一变为巨星
Suddenly, you're a superstar.
如果没响
If it doesn't...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我母亲是巨星
My mom was a superstar.
她总会接到电♥话♥
She always got the call.
梅 说真的 如果没打给我怎么办
Mer, seriously, what if they don't call?
天啊 来了来了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
-怎么接 -快接
- What do I do? - Answer it.
-是波士顿打来的 波士顿 是他们 -好的
- It's Boston. It's Boston. It's them. It's them. It's them. - Okay.
慢着 好了好了
Wait, wait, wait. Okay. Okay.
你一定要谦虚并且感激他们
You are gonna be gracious and humble.
要谢谢他们 但是要不卑不吭
You are gonna thank them, but you are not gonna grovel.
你就是你自己
You remember who you are.
你就是克里斯蒂娜·杨
You are Cristina Yang,
而你将改变整个医学
And you are going to change the face of medicine.
-快接 -直接接了不就完了
- Go. - Just answer the damn phone!
安静点
Oh, shh! Quiet! Shh! Shh!
别动
Stay still.
你好
Hello?
是 我是克里斯蒂娜·杨
Yes, this is Cristina Yang.
他说了”我们”
He said "We"?
肖恩真的说了”我们”
You're sure Shane said "We"?
他说 “我们拿到提名了么”
He said, "Did we get the nomination?"
在他看来 是他和杨一起
The way he sees it, he and Yang just got nominated
获了最高成就奖的提名
for the highest surgical honor in the land.
他现在肯定傲娇得要死
He's gonna be insufferable now.
我们得打击打击他 他还是你的换工呢
We have to knock him down a peg. He's still your swap monkey.
今天不行 我没那么坏心眼
I can't do that today. I'm not that horrible.
你就有
You kind of are.
弗兰克 你好啊
Hey, Frankie.
你们好
Hey.
克里斯蒂娜获提名了
Cristina got nominated!
这是她接电♥话♥的图
This is her getting the call.
早上五点她就涂口红了
She's wearing lipstick at 5:00 a.m.?
-蛮好看的 -嗨 弗兰克
- That’s cute. - Hey, Frankie.
-我们等会来巡诊了 不要迟到哦 -好的
- We got a round soon, so don't be late. - Okay.
好了 我把小家伙放日托去
All right, I'm gonna get these guys into daycare,
我们待会在脑磁室见
and then I'll see you at the meg.
好的 到时候见
All right. I'll meet you there.
-再见 -好的
- See you. - Yeah.
你们竟然有脑磁室
You guys got a meg?
对啊 这样扫描那些
Yeah, it's gonna make screening candidates
申请试验的候选人更快了嘛
for the trial so much more efficient.
那不得花一大笔钱么
Doesn't that cost like a jillion dollars?
是啊 德里克为政♥府♥工作还是有点好处的
Yeah. Derek working for the government has its perks.
啧 你想要哈珀-艾弗里奖
Oh, you want a Harper Avery.
我也只是想给截肢的人造个机器腿嘛
Um, I want to make an amputee walk using robotics,
如果这样能获哈珀-艾弗里奖
and if I win a Harper Avery in the process,
我也不会拒绝呀
I won't turn it down.
那么现在时机最好不过了
Well, now's the time.
索菲亚几乎每天都在学校了
I mean, Sofia's almost in school all day,
不用再每天花时间带孩子
And the time-consuming baby days are over.
还没吧
Unless they're not.
我意思是快了嘛
Oh, I say we quit while we're ahead.
也是 索菲亚很不错
Yeah. Yeah. Sofia's pretty perfect.
我们不用着急
Why tempt fate?
对 而且我现在也能想自己的事了
Yeah, and I can actually finally have a thought.
是嘛 那是不是也获个哈珀-艾弗里奖
Mm. Is that thought "Where's my Harper Avery?"
这个嘛 可能
Ooh. Hey, maybe.
是嘛 可能
Ooh. All right. Maybe.
-嗨 弗兰克 -早上好 艾弗里医生
- Hey, Frankie. - Morning, Dr. Avery.
对了 你是不是以那个哈珀-艾弗里奖命名的
Hey, are you named after that big award -- the Harper Avery?
其实那个奖是以我的名字命的 我的家族名字
It's actually named after me, after my family.
你从哪听到
How did you hear... about --
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 你刚从家过来么 我没碰到你
Hey. Did you go home? I must have missed you.
对 我给个十四岁的孩子做枪伤手术 鲜血淋漓的
Yeah, I had a 14-year-old GSW. It was so bloody.
手术后感觉很恶心 就回家换了衣服
I felt nasty after surgery, so I went home to change.
杨获奖了 真棒对吧
Cool news about Yang, though, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
你之前真不知道么
You really didn't know?
我告诉过你啊 基金会和
I'm telling you, the nominating committee
委员会是完全分开的
is totally separate from the foundation.
我和其他人一样
I'm just like everybody else.
只是更帅气点
Hmm. Only way handsomer.
也是
Mm.
你穿泳衣
Is that a swimsuit?
对啊 我没干净的内衣了
Yes, I ran out of clean underwear
而且也没时间去洗
and haven't had a chance to do laundry.
所以你该把它们送干洗房♥啊
Which is why you send it out.
家里不是有很好的洗衣机嘛
We have a perfectly good washing machine at the house.
那你还穿个泳衣
Says the doctor in a speedo.
花钱请别人洗衣太奢侈了嘛
Paying someone to do your laundry is an extravagance.
你的咖啡多少钱
How much did that coffee cost?
四块
Uh, 4 bucks.
你一周喝六杯
So, that's like, what, six -- six a week?
那么 这个 让我算算
Mm-hmm. Carry the... that's like... give me a second.
也就是一年一千块就这样没了
Like $1,000 a year you're just throwing away.
我又没花钱找妓♥女♥或买♥♥私人飞机
It's not like I'm spending it on hookers or private planes.
只是杯拿铁嘛
It's a latte.
我给你做这泡沫饮料
I'm gonna get you one of those milk-frothy things.
我教你自♥制♥拿铁
I'm gonna teach you how to make your own latte.
你是不是要穿这泳衣教我呢
Will you do it in that swimsuit?
别提泳衣了啦
Hmm? Stop.
跟你说啊 昨晚帮派火拼啊
Okay, so, there was a gang shooting last night,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表