Are you having any trouble breathing?
没有
No.
她呼吸音减低
She has decreased breath sounds.
我们给阶段分♥析♥扫描加个对照组吧
Let's add a contrast study to that staging C.T.
为什么 出了什么问题
Why? What do you think it is?
对照组能让我们看得更清楚
Uh, the contrast just gives us more of a detailed look.
而且能让你的指甲油
Um, yeah, you know, and it'll give your toes
在切片之前就能晾干
a chance to dry before the biopsy.
太好了
Perfect. Yeah.
让一下
Coming through.
什么情况
What do we got?
丽萨·坎贝尔 32岁
Lisa Campbell, 32,
在一个小区垃圾道里被发现
found in apartment trash chute.
垃圾车抬起之前弄伤了她的腿
Compactor tore her leg up pretty good before it jammed.
现场大量失血
Lost a lot of blood in the field,
但生命体征正常
but vitals are stable.
为什么她在垃圾...
Why was she in a trash --
在找东西吃吧
Foraging for food, probably.
你还要我说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
我不是无家可归 我不捡吃的
I'm not homeless. I don't forage.
我可是个博士
I have a PhD.
听我数 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
先推给她一克头孢唑啉
Okay, start her on one gram of cefazolin.
-我们得给她清创 呼整形科 -我来
- We need to clean this out. Page plastics. - I'll do it.
丽萨 你要通知谁吗
All right, Lisa, is there anyone you'd like for us to call?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
我在垃圾道里待了两天
I was in that trash chute for two days.
他可能吓死了
He's probably worried sick.
他叫泰德
His name is Ted.
如果是他老婆接的电♥话♥
If his wife answers,
挂断 一小时之后再拨
hang up and try again in an hour.
-这绝对不合法 -不是的
- This can't be legal. - It is.
医院有权制定任何他们认为合适的
The hospital is allowed to create any policy
有关办公室恋情的规定
regarding co-workers dating that they see fit.
谢博德遇见格蕾时她还是实习生呢
Shepherd met Grey while she was an intern.
沃伦和贝利又怎么说
And what about Warren and Bailey?
哎 哎 哎 我们可结婚了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're married, so just...
如果不允许办公室恋情
If dating co-workers is frowned upon,
他们怎么找对象啊
how are they supposed to meet anyone?
我用不着 别替我担心
I'm good. You don't have to worry about me.
你一半的人生都得在这过 肖恩
You spend half your life here, Shane.
这就是你的相亲场了
This is your dating pool.
为什么只有我一个认为这很可笑
Why am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?
他们不应该这样对我们
They shouldn't be able to do this to us.
没人要对你们做什么
Nobody's doing anything to you.
这是在帮你们
This is being done for you.
你们中有人认为工作环境不安全
One of your own didn't feel safe at work
提出了匿名控诉
and lodged an anonymous complaint.
我们的人
One of our own?
你现在让我的感情不合法了
You realize you just made my relationship illegal.
他刚刚才说是匿名的
Pretty sure he just said it was anonymous.
太明显了吧
Yeah, right.
真是乱成一团啊
That's a giant mass.
可能是转移
Could be a met.
她六年前患了脑癌
She had brain cancer six years ago,
托瑞斯正在做疑似骨肉瘤的活检
and Torres is doing a biopsy on a possible osteosarcoma.
三处需要手术的癌症 才16岁
Three cancers by the ripe, all at age of 16.
不是太倒霉就是遗传的
That's bad luck or something genetic.
贝利会做个遗传基因检查
Bailey's gonna test for a link.
你怎么想
What do you think?
侵略性很强
Highly invasive.
我不认为能直接切掉肿瘤
I don't think you can remove it
肯定要先让它缩小
without shrinking it first.
如果化疗不管用呢
What if she doesn't respond to chemo?
那我们还得想出
Then we still need to figure out
一个手术方案来救她的命
a surgical approach that won't just kill her.
我们得和这癌症一样厉害
We need to be as aggressive as this cancer.
好吧
Okay.
好了 大伙们
All right, folks.
好好研究她的病例和扫描结果
You're gonna study her case files, look at the scans.
想出一个手术治疗方案
I want you to come up with a surgical treatment plan.
董事会制定这个规定其实是帮了你们
The board did you a favor with this new rule.
你们现在可以真正做点正事了
You're gonna take all that brain power you use
不用老想着去滚床单啥的
to devote to penises and vaginas and put it to some good use.
可不可以咨♥询♥其他的医生呢
Um, can we, uh, use other doctors as resources?
你老婆么
What, like your wife?
可以 你可以这么做 也应该这么做
Yes, you should, and you can.
一定要团队合作
Work as a team.
好好交流彼此的意见
Bounce ideas off of one another.
你们有任何结果 我洗耳恭听
You come up with something, I'm all ears.
那么 大家伙想不想
So, uh, you guys want to start
先讨论一下 还是
throwing some ideas around or...?
我自己能行
I'm good on my own.
我今晚九点起飞
My flight leaves at 9:00 tonight.
的士会来这里接我
The cab's gonna pick me up here.
孩子们在日托中心
The kids are in daycare.
衣服我都洗好叠好了
The laundry is clean and folded,
我还买♥♥了很多吃的
and the kitchen is fully stocked.
这是最后一次面试了
It's one last interview.
前两次面试前你就这么说
You've said that before the last two interviews.
我知道 我走之前会去找你的
I know. I will see you before I leave.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我要再去白宫面试一次
Uh, actually, I have another interview with the white house.
穷显摆
Oh, show-off.
你要不要来我家住
Hey, do you want to sleep over?
和我一起想想
You can help me try and figure out
为什么我的研究没进展了
why my research isn't working.
还可以帮我带带孩子
And you can help me with the kids.
听起来激♥情♥四射呀
Mnh-mnh. Sounds like fraternization.
我们还可以八卦一下欧文和艾玛
We could talk about Owen and Emma.
有什么好八卦的
Oh, what's there to talk about?
不就是要同居了嘛 有什么的
They're moving in. Whatever.
我家有酒
I have wine.
-那我过去 -我就知道
- I'll be there. - Yeah. Figured.
这个给你
For you.
我要用口水吐满这个杯子吗
So, we're supposed to fill this whole thing up with spit?
不用 吐到这条线就行了
No. To the line.
哪有那么多口水呀
How?
想想莳萝泡菜
Think about dill pickles.
天啊 还真管用
Oh, my God. It works.
百试百灵
Every time.
这么做是为了
And this is going to tell you...?
看看你们得癌症
If there's a genetic reason
是不是基因方面的原因
why you all keep getting cancer.
那肯定也是我太太那边的基因
Well, it's got to be in my wife's side.
她家有几个乳腺癌病史
There's been a couple of breast,
一个胰腺癌 一个肺癌还有一个臀癌的
a pancreas, a lung, and a butt.
还有比利的蛋蛋
Oh, and Billy's balls.
但是我们都活下来了
But we keep surviving.
我们战胜了癌症
We beat cancer.
没错
Yep.
一向如此
That's what we do.
去通知手术室 我有个腿部清创修复的病人
Go ahead and alert the O.R. I have a debride leg repair.
我这就去 医生
Right away, doctor.
天啊 丽萨
God, Lisa.
我叫你不要来参加派对的
I told you not to come to the party.
当然了 我还叫你
I also told you not to have a secret affair
不要跟社会学系的主任搞地下情
with the head of the sociology department, by the way.
我知道 我知道 你是对的
I know. I know. You're right.
但是 我本来没想去的
But, you know, I wasn't going to go,
但是系里的所有人都要去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表