Hey, Murphy!
快进来
Get in here.
你还没听过我故事的结尾 快来
You didn't hear the end of my story. Come.
我去了他家 我们吃了晚餐
I go to his house, we eat dinner,
聊天 看电视 聊天
we talk, we watch tv, we talk...
亲吻 还有别的 然后就停住了
we kiss, we... other stuff, and then we stop.
我就回家了 这真的很难
I go home, and it's hard, you know,
因为并不是我不知道接下来会怎样
because it's not like I don't know what I'm missing.
我已经是经历过的了
I know what I'm missing.
-我该怎么办 -等一下
- What do I do? - Hmm? Well, okay, hold on.
你到底想问什么
What exactly are you asking me?
我是说 怎么拒绝呢
Well... how do I resist?
还记得你跟实习医生墨菲暧昧那事么
Remember when you had that flirtation with intern Murphy,
后来你就点到为止不跟她深交了
and then you decided not to take it any further?
记得啊
Oh. Yeah.
其实后来我们深交了
Um, I took that further.
-上♥床♥了吗 -嗯
- You had sex? - Yeah.
-感觉 -超爽
- Was it-- - Awesome.
这不对 你不该
This is not-- you're not...
我得离你远一点
I have to go away from you now.
准备进攻一号♥肿瘤
Ready with tumor number one.
好的 看见这里了吗
Okay, you see that?
进攻顺利 一个倒下
Already going great. One down...
14个接着来 真希望早点为他治疗
14 to go. I wish we had gotten to him sooner.
他都已经到第四期了
He was diagnosed already stage iv.
现在这些年轻人啊
Typical teenager.
有症状不警觉
He ignored his symptoms,
也不愿意求助于别人
didn't want to ask for help from anyone...
这下好了 肚子里都是肿瘤
And now he's got an abdomen completely covered with tumors.
你有一点没说错 他确实是个典型的年轻人
Well, you're right. He is a typical teenager,
所以他会挺过去的
which means he can beat this.
年轻力壮 意志顽强 更重要的是
He's strong, able to fight. And what's better?
-什么 -他由我掌刀
- What? - He's in my O.R.--
由我这个站在医学最前沿的人掌刀
in the O.R. of someone standing on the forefront of medicine.
你接下来该打印个勺子
You should print a spoon next.
这样就能轻而易举够到肿瘤二号♥了
That way we'll be able to reach tumor number two.
这是一个解剖学意义上的有门静脉的肝脏模型
It is an anatomically correct liver model with a portal vein.
就是块破塑料 饿死了
It's a plastic blob.I'm starving.
能给姐打印点吃的么 来套餐具也行
Can they print food or just utensils?
-模型什么时候能做好啊 -还得10或12小时
- When will the model be done? - 10, maybe 12 hours.
得那么久吗
That long?
事关人命能含糊吗 肖恩
It's life-saving technology, Shane.
想快找上帝去
If you want it faster, page god.
一个假器官而已 真正在实践中那得多久啊
It's a fake organ. How long for functional items?
-你是指做个人工血管吗 -我只想做块饼干
- Like an actual vascular graft? - Like a pretzel.
找到了
Oh, here it is--
生物可降解聚合物
"Biodegradable polymers."
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
没什么 觉得好玩而已
Nothing. It's just interesting.
打印未来之类的
Printing's the future.
你周六一般都干嘛
What's a typical Saturday like for you?
这个 我想说
Oh, well, listen,
我明白新的主治医师得多干点活
I know that the new attendings pull the most call.
所以我可以周末工作
So I have no problem working weekends.
不是说这个 我只是好奇
Oh, yeah, no. I-I'm just-- I'm wondering...
你消遣娱乐都干嘛
What you do for fun.
什么能充实你的灵魂
What feeds your soul?
我看书
I, uh, read.
烹饪 还喜欢看电影
I like to cook. I like movies.
有条叫莱拉的德国牧羊犬
I have a German shepherd mix named Lila.
没孩子吧
But no kids...
跟前夫有没有孩子
From your previous marriage?
哦 跟前夫啊
Well, previous marriage?
不是 我只是 只是
No, I'm just, uh, I'm just--
只是想探讨下
I'm just sayin', is, uh...
你人生规划里有孩子这一项吗
Is kids something you see down the line in your future?
会要孩子吗
Do you-- do you want kids?
不好意思 从法律上讲 面试时问这问题
I'm sorry. I don't think you can ask me this legally
是不允许的
in a job interview.
我知道 当然
Oh, of course not.
当然不行 不问了
Of course not. No. You know what?
当我没问
Forget I asked.
关于这个问题我还没想太多
I haven't given much thought to kids.
没事 不用回答的
Please, never mind.
但如果我想要孩子
But if I do, or when I do,
我想要闺女 要两个
I imagine girls-- two.
我知道她们一到初中肯定不会让人省心
I know that they'll be hell in junior high,
但是呢 我自己有姐妹
But, uh... I grew up with sisters.
挺好的
Aw. Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
还有几个问题
Just a few more questions.
还有呢
More?
怎么样
Hey, how's, uh...
进展如何
How's it all... going?
很顺利
It's great.
对 我们还在深入了解
Yeah, we're-- yeah, we're making progress.
挺好
Good.
日本有人用3D打印做出导管
In Japan, they're 3-D making conduits
在移植之前将病人的细胞注入其中
and seeding them with the patient's cells
这样就避免排斥反应了
before implanting them, taking away the risk of rejection.
日本怪事多不稀奇
Uh-huh. Yay, Japan.
我们何不试试
Why can't we do that?
我们何不用3D打印技术创造出
Why can't we use a 3-D printer to create
让内森身体不排斥的导管呢
a conduit that Nathan's body would recognize as his own?
这样他就不需要经历一次又一次的手术
He wouldn't need surgery after surgery
来替换之前没用的导管
to keep replacing the failed synthetic one.
想法很好 但光是进行调查研究就
It's brilliant, but the research alone--
就知道你会担心这个 这是日本的学术文章
I thought you'd say that. Here are the Japanese studies.
我们还需要再给内森拍更多片子
We would need extensive imaging
来看他是否适合这种疗法
to see if nathan's even a candidate.
这个也无需担心
Also covered.
我已经预约了心脏扫描和核磁共振
I've scheduled a cardiac C.T. and M.R.I.
这 这太超前了
It's-- it's too experimental.
我们必须向食品及药物管理局递交申请
We'd have to file a compassionate release
需要食品及药品管理局允许
with the F.D.A., get approval.
这些事情需要时间
These things take time
而内森没有时间了
that Nathan may not have.
如果我先在食品及药品管理局
If I start the ground work
做些起始工作
with the F.D.A...
那么你会考虑吗
then will you consider it?
当然
Sure.
就在那里
Right there.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然 怎么了
Hi. Yes, can we?
我希望我们的花烛夜能完美
I want our wedding night to be amazing.
我也是
So do I.
-而且我们的第一次能 -这是个问题
- And I want our first time to be-- - And that's the thing.
这会是我的第一次
Uh, it will be the first time... for me.
我只是希望第一次正式一些
I-I just--I want it to be right.
我们做♥爱♥之前
Before we have sex,
我希望我们在上帝面前
I want us to commit to one another
向对方作出承诺
in the presence of god and--
艾普丽尔
April...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
Yeah.
我会用这辈子去爱你
And I am going to love you the rest of my life.
我认为上帝知道这一点
And I think that god knows that.
我想他知道我们的感受
I think he knows how we feel.
也许是她
Or she.
也许是她
Or she.
那么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表