第二 分手也是我甩的你
And two--I will have dumped your sorry ass,
所以我不会为此哭泣
so I'm not gonna be crying.
我会难过
I'm just gonna feel bad
只是你将因我情伤 无法再爱
that I made it so you can never love again.
是啊 真够狠的
Oh, yeah. It's gonna be ugly.
但你看
But see...
我有梅和克里斯蒂娜
I've got Mer and Cristina.
我可以向她们哭诉
I can cry to them.
当你下任男友让你心碎时
When the next guy after me breaks your heart...
我也想有闺蜜陪伴
I'm gonna want my bitches.
看 这个可以解忧
Voila!This--it'll help.
布莱恩和萨沙
Brian and Sasha...
你们对彼此的承诺
Your commitment
对我们是种启发
to each other is an inspiration.
你们的挚爱深情 坚定不移
Your love, your devotion-- it's unwavering.
面对生活给予的种种考验
You aren't swayed by anything
你们都不曾犹疑
that life puts in your path.
当人们谈起婚姻
When people talk about marriage,
你们就是这两个字所代表的典范
this is exactly what they oughta have in mind.
那个女人徒手把垂死的伤患从泥中救出
I can't believe I yelled at a woman
还用血淋淋的双手将他们分类
who clawed dying victims out of the mud
我简直不敢相信 自己竟然对她大喊大叫
and triaged them with her bleeding little hands.
真是没家教
Super tacky.
我觉得自己是世上最差劲的人
I think I'm the worst person I've ever met.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
他终于说话了
It speaks.
-再来杯酒 -好吧
- It wants more booze. - All right.
好啦 咱们要集中精神思考
All right, we all have to focus.
海瑟
Heather.
她是一位优秀正直
She was a fine, upstanding citizen
前途无量的公民
with limitless potential.
要是我死后你这么告诉我妈
You say that to my mom when I'm dead,
她一定觉得你在说谎
and she's gonna know you're lying.
我妈妈会相信
My mom will believe it.
我死时你就这么说
You can say it when I'm dead.
快写下来 不然我忘了
Write it down 'cause I'm gonna forget.
说我优秀那句吗
That I was a nice person?
我们在一起时间这么久
How is it that we spend this much time together
怎么却对彼此一无所知
and we don't really know anything about each other?
跟我们爆料一下
So tell us something we don't know.
关于我吗
About me?
别矜持了
Don't be shy.
什么
What?
不行
I can't.
说出来你们会比现在更讨厌我
You guys are gonna hate me more than you already do.
不 不会的
No, we won't.
相互信任
Circle of trust.
我妈妈认识马克·斯隆
My mom knew Mark Sloan.
去世的那位
The one who died?
他们很久之前约会过
They, like, dated a hundred years ago or something.
我进这个项目也是靠他帮忙
And he kind of helped me get into the program.
-什么 -我就知道
- What?! - I knew it.
我就知道你不是靠实力进来的
I knew you didn't make it in here on your own.
-你太毒舌了 -随你说什么
- You are such an evil cow. - Whatever.
至少我是靠自己进来的
At least I got in here on my own merit.
不是说好互相信任么
What happened to the circle of trust?
我是流浪儿
I was a street kid.
在寄养家庭长大 住在车里
Foster homes, lived in my car.
不会吧
You were not.
我向上帝发誓
Hand to god.
真的吗 你做过扒手吗
Really? Do you know how to pickpocket?
没有 又不是演《雾都孤儿》
No. I wasn't Oliver Twist.
-你能教我怎么在商店偷东西吗 -不行
- Could you teach me how to shoplift? - No!
这对我做手术很有帮助 在压力下手也要稳
It'll help me in the O.R. Calm hands under pressure.
你干不了
You couldn't handle it.
你可以
You could.
谢谢
Thank you.
我靠拉拉队奖学金读完的大学
I... went through college on a cheerleading scholarship.
-什么 -不可能
- What?! - No!
真的
Yes.
这是我的孩子
That is my child!
好吧 你能随便和人上♥床♥
okay, so I can screw some whore on shore leave,
我带走孩子就算过分吗
but this is over the line?
我可以报♥警♥抓你
I could have called the police on you--
好啊 现在你拿她当自己的孩子了
Okay, and now she's your baby.
我费尽力气才让你考虑养孩子
I had to talk you into even considering having a child.
我求你结婚也没少费劲
And I had to talk you into marriage.
是啊 因为我就知道这是个错误
Yeah, because I knew it would be a mistake.
知道吗 大错特错
And you know what? It was.
你不能带了孩子就消失
You cannot take a baby and just disappear...
看看星空和夜光
Look at the stars and the sky light.
是吧 好了 想站起来吗
Yeah? Yeah, should we go ups--
咱们去荡秋千吧 去荡秋千好吗
Let's go to the swing. Should we go to the swing?
好吧 去玩秋千
Okay. Go to the swing.
荡秋千咯 我们荡秋千咯
Go to the swing. Let's go to the swing.
我们群情激昂 团结一心
We are excited, united...
势在必得
And here to win the fight.
狭路相逢勇者胜
We're here to meet you, defeat you...
今晚是我们的天下
We dominate tonight!
虎虎生风
Tigers...
虎虎生风
Tigers...
虎虎生风
Tigers.
虎虎生风
Tigers.
虎虎生风
Tigers.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me,
听说你们能帮我找到
somebody said you might be able to help me
我的女儿
find my daughter
海瑟·布鲁克斯
Heather Brooks.
我们都把肠子检查了四遍了
We have run this bowel four times now,
一无所获
and there is nothing there.
不知道这样他还能支撑多久
I don't know how much longer we can keep at this.
加油啊
Come on.
我知道问题肯定出在这里
I know you're in there.
欧文
Owen.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
在胰腺上 看那里
The pancreas. Look at that.
这些坏死组织都藏在下面
That's all necrotic tissue hiding underneath.
请把镊子递给她
Get her some forceps, please.
还有15号♥手术刀
And--and a 15-blade.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
请致电楼上产科的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Somebody call Meredith Grey up in maternity.
接通了
On it.
告诉她 要相信自己的直觉
Tell her, "when you know, you know"!
那是场美丽的婚礼
It was a beautiful wedding.
-你说的那些话 -别说了
- What you said-- - Can we not?
你为什么整天都躲着我
Why are you snapping at me all day?
-我没有 -你就是在躲
- I'm not snapping. - Yeah, you are.
抱歉我问了那样的问题
I'm sorry I asked the question.
显然那让你很不舒服
It obviously made you really uncomfortable,
我也死心了
and I guess that's my answer.
你没必要落井下石
There's no need to beat a dead horse.
那才是婚姻本该有的样子
That's what it's supposed to look like, you know.
他们无法想象失去彼此的日子
I mean, they can't even imagine not being together.
知道这和你的想法有什么区别吗
Do you see the difference between that
你觉得 我可以嫁给这个人
and "I think I'll marry this guy,
也可以嫁给那个和我在
or maybe I'll marry that guy,
卫生间发♥生♥关♥系♥的人
who I banged in a bathroom
因为我考试挂了
because I flipped out over my boards,
但当他爱上我时 我又接受不了
but when he was into me, I couldn't handle it.
但突然当他差点丧命时
but suddenly, when he almost dies,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表