所以委员会的公正才显得尤为重要
That's why it's good that there is an impartial committee.
好吧
Well...
什么"好吧"
"Well" What?
这并不公正
It's not that impartial.
听着 没道理她没得奖
Look, it makes no sense that she lost.
我读了她的文章 也读了其他提名者的文章
See, I read her paper, I read every other nominated paper.
这没有可比性
There's no comparison --
除非她的统计方法有误
Unless there was some statistical calculation she blew,
她的数据里有大的错误
some gross error buried way down in the data.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
杨对他们来说望尘莫及
none of them even holds a candle to what Yang's been doing.
第一 我很高兴你还健在
Number one, I'm glad you're alive.
第二 你想让我做什么
Number two, who do you want me to go after?
-因为我会一直陪着你 -梅
- Because I'm in your corner. - Mer.
如果你总是躲着我
But I can't be in your
-我就无法支持你 -梅 现在不行
- corner if you disappear on me. - Mer, not now.
杨医生 重症心脏病房♥叫你
Dr. Yang, they're asking for you in the CCU.
艾维·麦克尼尔的血氧饱和度低于70
Ivy McNell'S SATS dropped below 70.
杨医生你回来了 谢天谢地
Dr. Yang. You're back. Thank god.
艾维发生了心衰
Ivy's heart is failing.
她的肺里有大量液体
She has a lot of fluid in her lungs.
我要立即插管
I need to intubate right away.
准备RSI 15单位依托咪酯 10单位维库溴铵
Prepare for RSI with 15 of etomidate and 10 of vec.
RSI:快速顺序诱导插管
林克 林克 别往这儿看
Link. Link, don't look, buddy.
宝贝 我在这儿
I'm here, honey.
推麻药
Push etomidate.
她基本上都不和我说话
I barely got two words out of her.
她明显不好 是吧
She's obviously not okay, right?
你说她被拉去急救了
You said she got pulled into an emergency.
我确定她没事
I'm sure she's fine.
一周里 这是我们在一起最多的时间
You know, this is the most time we've spent together,
只有我们两个
just the two of us, in weeks.
感觉非常好
It's really nice.
我们要经常这么做
We have to do it more often.
格蕾
Grey?
真该在门上挂条领带
Should have left a tie on the door.
你的门静脉项目
About your portal vein project --
一周五天都需要配实验室人员吗
Do you really need lab staff five days a week?
-对 说对 -对 怎么了
- Yes. Say yes. - Yes. Why?
-基金会想削减研究经费 -什么
- The foundation is trimming research. - What?!
不 不 他们只是在找
No, no, no. They're just looking...
鬼东西
The hell they are.
哈珀-艾弗里基金会
The Harper Avery Foundation
没有任何权利替医院决定任何事
doesn't make any decisions about this hospital.
如果说
If there's one thing
哈珀-艾弗里基金会有什么事做不好
the Harper Avery Foundation can't do well,
那就是决定谁该得到什么
it's decide who should get something.
好吧 我只是
Okay, I am just --
告诉他们要是削减我的经费
Tell them that if they cut my funding,
我就扎破他们的轮胎
I cut their tires.
那个奖是克里斯蒂娜·杨应得的
Cristina Yang deserved that award,
而不是霍普金斯来的无名蠢蛋医生
not Dr. Nobody sucks-a-lot from Hopkins.
用低级简单的短句跟他们说
And tell them in short sentences with little, tiny words,
因为他们都蠢到家了
because they are boneheads!
我们在一起可真有意思
And we were having so much fun.
杰克森和我并不是在吵架
Jackson and I aren't having just a fight.
这件事很重要
This is important -- it's not something
不能草草了结 不管不顾或简单解决
that can be just glossed over, ignored, or fixed.
我不能装成天下太平的样子
It -- I can't pretend like nothing's wrong.
是啊 我懂 我懂
Yeah, I know. I know.
你昨天整晚都在说
You said all that last night,
今天早餐还在说
then again this morning over breakfast.
现在又在说 一直重复
And now -- you're saying it all again now.
嘿 你看
Hey. Wow. Look at that.
他的外固定准备好了
His ex-fix really looks ready to go.
真遗憾 我们的任务完成了
Sadly, I think our work is done here.
怎么 你们要走了吗 你们不能走
W-w-wha-- y-y-y-you're leaving? Y-you're not leaving.
我们不是还要用成像再进行测量吗
Don't we need to review the measurements with imaging?
是啊是啊 不过
No, we do. We do. Uh, it's just --
我们不能妨碍凯普娜和亨特
We should really stay out of Kepner and Hunt's way,
我们去放射科做
So we're gonna do it in radiology,
那里的屏幕更大 光线更好 怎么样
where there are bigger screens and better lighting. Sound good?
我们这儿也差不多好了
Well, we're almost done here, so...
你们慢慢来 走吧 威尔逊
N-- take your time. Let's go, Wilson.
我们该带他回家 让他好起来
We should take him home! Let him get better!
让这个治疗方法更完善
Let this treatment get more established!
我们才不要当实验品
We don't have to be the guinea pig!
可这项治疗能让我们的儿子好起来
But the treatment can bring us our son back.
他能过上正常人的生活
He can live a normal life.
也可能会要了他的命
Or it could kill him!
他们说不会 但这个疗法
They say it won't, but this therapy
是艾滋病毒制成的
is made with HIV.
你难道不害怕吗
That doesn't freak you out?
病毒没有活性
It's deactivated!
你都不知道那是什么意思
Do you even know what that means?!
你知道吗
Do you know what that means?
不好意思 我要给布莱登做最后一次血检
Excuse me. I need to do one final blood test on Braden.
不行 不许抽血 不许注射
No! No more blood draws! No more injections!
什么都不许 我们不做了
Nothing else! We're done!
这治疗太过分了 会害死他的
This treatment is too much! It's killing him!
特蕾莎 听着 我知道你很害怕
Okay, Teresa, look, I know that you're scared.
特蕾莎
Teresa...
不行 告诉贝利医生我们改主意了
No, tell Dr. Bailey we have changed our minds.
今天什么也不准给布莱登打 听懂没
You're not injecting Braden with anything today. You got it?
我们上次坐飞机的时候
The last time that we were on a plane --
能不能不聊你上次坐飞机的事
Can we not talk about the last time you were on a plane?
不行
No.
阿历克斯 是上次我们一起坐飞机
Alex, the last time that we were on a plane together --
我们第一次见面
The first time we met.
听着 我知道你带我坐飞机
Look, I know you brought me on this plane
是想劝我别接受这份工作
to talk me out of taking this job.
我们马上就到波特兰了
We'll be in Portland soon.
赶紧了结这事 把你想说的说完
Just get it over with and say what you're gonna say.
我们哪儿也去不了
It's not like we can go anywhere.
我们当时是为一个十岁的孩子
We were on our way to pick up a liver
取肝脏和肠道
and a small bowel for a 10-year-old --
现在你又觉得我背叛你了
And now you think I'm selling out,
我选择钱而不是理想
that I'm choosing money over substance,
我这是大材小用什么的
and that it's a waste of my talent or whatever --
跟一大笔工资相比
That there's more to life
生活可以有更好的规划
than nice schedules and a big, fat paycheck.
我已经想得很透彻了
Well, I've thought about it hard.
你已经很成功了 我为你留下来一次
You've been awesome, but I've already stayed here once for you.
我得开始为自己打算 考虑自己想要的
I have to start thinking about myself, about what I want.
我努力工作 这是我应得的
I've worked hard, and I deserve this.
我应该为自己考虑一次 行吗
I deserve to think about myself for once, okay?
杨真是台机器人
Yang is a robot.
要是我没拿到哈珀-艾弗里奖
If I just lost the Harper Avery,
就不请假直接走人
I'd be awol,
抱着苏格兰威士忌窝在床上
in my bed with a bottle of scotch.
不过她确实在都是人的手术室里扔东西
Although, she did just throw pickups across a crowded O.R.
杨是个医生
Yang's a surgeon.
比起无聊的奖项 她更关心病人
She cares more about her patients than stupid awards.
上一次测的动脉血气如何
What's the latest A.B.G.?
血酸值7.15
Uh, pH is 7.15,
二氧化碳分压52
Pco2 is 52.
糟糕 她酸中毒了
Crap. She's acidotic.
注射碳酸氢盐
Push bicarb and increase her sweep.
好的 好的 很好 很好
Okay. Okay, good. Good.
肖恩 她在出血
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表