It's good to have you back.
不对
Uh, that's wrong.
我的食管切除术应该在2号♥手术室
My esophagectomy is supposed to be in O.R. 2.
抱歉 今早来了一个外伤病人
Sorry, trauma came in this morning,
你的换到3号♥手术室了
and now you're in... O.R. 3.
但我计划用2号♥手术室
But I planned for O.R. 2.
都已经按照我手术需要的方式布置好了
It was set up exactly the way I needed it for my procedure.
3号♥手术室和2号♥手术室是一样的
O.R. 3's identical to O.R. 2.
欢迎回来 本
Good to have you back, Ben.
3号♥手术室怎么了
What's wrong with O.R. 3?
里面也有味道吗
Is there a smell in there, too?
塔克的房♥间里有味道
There is a smell in Tuck's room,
我会找到的
and I'm gonna find it.
格莱齐尔夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Glazier.
你找出内森一直没好的原因了吗
Did you figure out why Nathan's not getting any better?
您儿子的左心室
The left side of your son's heart
不能有效地为全身泵血
can't effectively pump blood to the rest of his body.
所以上周我们植入了外物
So last week we inserted something
帮助血流从右心室泵出
to help divert the blood flow to the right side.
是的 放了套管
Right, you put in the conduit.
没起作用还是怎么了
Is it not working or something?
插入的套管是人工的
The conduit is synthetic.
所以在某种情况下 身体会有排斥反应
So in some cases, the body refuses to accept it.
我们认为内森在排斥反应的早期阶段
We believe Nathan is in the beginning stages of rejection.
还需要进一步检查来确定
We're running more tests to be sure.
如果他有排斥反应会怎样
And what happens if he's rejecting it?
首先我们会用药物进行治疗
Well, first we treat it with medication.
最糟的情况下
But worst-case scenario,
我们会拔管然后插入新的
we take it out and put in a new one.
插入一根新的人造管吗
With another synthetic one,
那他不会对新的产生排斥反应吗
but won't he just reject that one, too?
让我们先不要胡乱猜测
Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.
一旦有了最新的消息我们会通知你们
We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.
你说你有办法 其实你没有 对吗
You said you have answers, but you really don't, do you?
华盛顿大学毕业后
Okay, so then, um, after U.W.,
你去了克利夫兰诊所
you went to the Cleveland clinic--
很了不起
That's impressive.
跟莱西学习
Under Lacy.
那里的重点是先天性心脏病
And the focus there was on congenital heart disorders.
但仅仅一年后你就离开了
Oh, but then you left after only a year?
是的 西雅图有很多不错的机会
Yeah, there were so many great opportunities out here-- in Seattle.
是吗
Really?
当然也有一些私人的原因
And there were some personal elements at play, too.
我当时正在闹离婚
I was, uh, going through a divorce.
我们在同一家诊所上班
And we both worked at the clinic,
情形很糟糕 难以为继
and that became untenable,
影响到我的工作
it was affecting my work,
-所以我搬走了 -这样啊
- so I made a move. - Oh.
确实 我感同身受
No, right, yeah, no, I-I get that.
然后你就到了西雅图长老会医院
So then you moved to Seattle Pres?
是的 当了一年的住院医师
Yes. A year as an attending,
去年起主管妇产科
and then running the maternal/fetal department for the last year.
-我的研究 -你这样艰难吗
- My research... - Was that hard for you...
放弃了你的工作
to give up your job.
生活的城市 就因为你的前任
Well, your city, to your ex?
我尝试叫醒他的
I've been trying to wake him.
起床 小子
Come on, buddy.
让你睡得够久了
We've let you sleep in long enough.
早安 威尔
Good morning, Will.
我的大日子有着噩梦般的开头
My big day started out as a nightmare
清晨来个小丑
when a clown came in at dawn,
问我要不要充气玩具
asking me if I wanted a balloon animal.
小丑真是儿科公害
Clowns are a peds floor hazard.
今天你们还是要摘除全部肿瘤吗
Are you still going to try to remove all of the tumors today?
一次要弄完 工作量太大
It just seems like it's a lot to do all at once.
威尔的癌症是恶性肿瘤
Will's cancer is a very aggressive sarcoma.
今天的手术 不成功便成仁
It's an all-or-nothing approach.
我们已经做好全部切除的手术预案
We've come up with a plan to remove all of them,
从一号♥肿瘤开始
starting with number one.
有些轻而易举 但有几个有难度
Some will be a snap, but there are a few tricky ones,
如八号♥肿瘤
like tumor number eight.
在肝脏深处 但我们会尽力摘除的
It's deep in the liver, but we'll do our best to get it.
我们能做到的
We'll get it.
我们会尽力一试
We'll try.
有点类似打通第六关
Um, it's sort of like trying to get past level six.
你懂的 是场硬仗
You know, there are some, uh, fighters,
我们需要非常精确
but we need to be really precise.
我们会吃光豆豆 杀光鬼怪
We will eat all those dots and kill all those ghosts.
她没玩过电游什么的
She doesn't play video games.
我们手术室见
We'll see you in the O.R.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我和诺克思换了班
Oh, I switched with Knox.
本·沃伦
Uh, Ben Warren.
不知我离开之前是否见过
Uh, I don't know if we met before I left.
我参加了你们的婚礼
Oh, oh I was actually at your wedding.
我送了你们一个披萨烤盘
I got you that pizza stone.
我们还有披萨烤盘吗
We have a pizza stone?
我送的是一个圆形陶瓷烤盘
Yeah, I got you, a, uh, a circular clay stone
直径大约38厘米
about 15 inches in diameter.
我送礼都是送的这个
It's kind of my standard gift.
我之前烤披萨总是用
Yeah, I-I just used-- always used
标准的烤板 然后在锡箔上戳个洞
typical cookie sheet and poked holes in the foil.
这样的话 披萨烤盘能改善你们的生活
Oh, well then this will change your life.
外皮粘在边上 就不会烤糊了
The crust that always stick to the edges never get burned.
你能分辨得出不同吗
You can really tell the difference?
是的 人们就该吃这样的食物
Mm-hmm, it's the way people should be eating.
你的清洗白费了
You broke scrub.
-抱歉 什么 -你的左手低于无菌区了
- I'm sorry? -Your left hand dropped below the sterile field.
重新去洗一次
Go re-scrub.
-我没移♥动♥过... -你动了
- I didn't move my hand... - Yes...
事实如此 我看到了
It did. I saw it.
你是想说我撒谎
You want to call me a liar,
你现在就去重新清洗
you need to go re-scrub now.
玛兰达 你需要缓一会吗
Miranda... you need a minute?
我需要安静的手术室 才能开始
I need a quiet O.R. so we can begin.
10号♥刀
10 blade.
这边走
Right here.
你的肌电图确认
Well, your E.M.G. did confirm that
是偏正面肌痉挛
it is a hemifacial spasm.
我们安排你进行术前检查
So we'll just get you started on some pre-op tests.
等等 我知道我签了表
Wait, I know I signed the form,
可你们保证这会有效么
but how do I know this is gonna work?
我试过肉毒杆菌 肌肉松弛剂
I mean, I've already tried botox, muscle relaxers, and...
-你卖♥♥的不只是3D打印机 -没错
- You know,you sell more than just 3-D printers. - Correct.
-你知道 -我还卖♥♥油墨盒
- You know... - I also sell ink cartridges.
不 不 我是说 你卖♥♥的是灵感
No, no, what I mean is that you sell inspiration.
你是未来医学的代言人
You are the future face of medicine.
你想不想这张脸不再痉挛
Don't you want that face to be twitch-free?
手术会有效的
The surgery will work.
看吧 你该听他的
See? You should listen to him.
他只是个裹着睡衣的男人
He's a guy in a bathrobe.
我是理查德·韦伯医生
I'm Dr. Richard Webber.
他们俩是我带出来的
I basically trained these two.
他们医术很高超的
You're in good hands.
走这边
Right this way.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery...
你说过你会排除马多克斯夫人的积液
I know you said you removed Mrs. Maddox's drain,
但我担心会有血清肿
but I'm worried about a seroma.
-我要不要先... -不 什么也别做
- Should I go ahead and... - No, no, don't do anything.
手术后 我会亲自来做的
I'll do it myself after surgery.
墨菲
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表