Look. Good evening.
谢博德医生欢迎大家
Dr. Shepherd welcomes you all
非常遗憾他今晚不能来这陪你们
and regrets that he couldn't be here with you tonight.
他突然病倒了 并且病得很是...
He has taken suddenly, and very disgustingly...
恶心
...ill.
我告诉过你 我听了太多次
I told you -- I've heard it enough times.
那么 我是他的妻子
So I am the wife.
你做了我的演讲
You did my speech.
-我代替他来这 -其实
- And I'm here in his stead. - Well...
我丈夫第一次被人勾搭
When my husband was first approached
讨论这个项目时 我毫不知情
about this project, I was not on board.
可以说是我做了我自己的演讲
I kind of did my speech.
-我的老天 -这会耗费时间和精力
- Oh, my god. - It would take time and energy --
牺牲掉我们的家庭
time away from our family,
我们的婚姻 我的工作
our marriage, my work...
他的工作
his work.
但不久我就意识到 你们今晚也会知道
But as I soon realized, as you will tonight...
这是非常关键非常重要的机会
...that this is a vital and momentous opportunity.
值得你宝贵的每一分钟时间
It is worth every minute of your precious time.
现在让我们开始吧
So let's get started.
大家总能认识
Everyone knows someone
几个罹患脑部疾病的患者
who has suffered from a brain disorder.
但我们并不是不可战胜的
But none of us are invincible.
不好
Oh, this is bad.
我得回家
I'm going home.
上帝
Oh, god.
我们等杨医生过来解释
And we'll have Dr. Yang come and explain it.
弗朗西丝卡的起搏器功能良好
Francesca's pacemaker is functioning well,
我复查了艾薇的术后心超
and I reviewed Ivy's post-op echo
没有发现移植失败的征象
and saw no signs of graft failure.
坏消息是
Now the bad news?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
活检没有发现病毒感染
the biopsy did not show a viral cause.
那是什么引起的
So what's causing this?
我们需要做更多检查
We'd like to run more tests.
甚至可能需要找人
Maybe even have someone
评估你们家中其他的危险因素
evaluate your home for other exposures.
我们不知道
We have no idea.
我们不知道是什么引起了她们的心衰
We don't know what's causing their hearts to fail.
但好消息是我们及时诊断了出来
But the good news is we caught it,
并且正在给予治疗
and we're treating it.
最终 我们还是要面对
Eventually, we have to face
我们只是普通人的现实
the fact that we're human...
我没病 我很好
I'm not sick. I'm okay.
所以有时候
...and that sometimes...
即使最坚强的人也会需要帮助
even the mightiest of us need help.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表