今早之后你说什么都不能
There is nothing you can say after this morning
-来赢得我的喜欢 -我有根大阴♥茎♥
-to get in my good graces. - I have a giant penis.
不是 不是我的 我可没有一根大
No, not me. I don't have a gi--
我是女的 我是说有个病人
I'm a girl. Uh... I have a patient,
他的下♥体♥很大
and he has a giant penis.
是我见过的最大的 像我这样阅"鸡"无数的
It's the biggest one I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of...
看到您我紧张 我只是想让您来会诊
You make me nervous. I need a consult.
你最好去看一下
Better go take a look.
这根杆子害病人留了好多血
This rod caused a lot of bleeding.
估计还有的忙活呢
We're gonna be here a while.
但愿你跟女朋友没有什么安排 亨特
I hope you don't have plans with your girlfriend, Hunt.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
人家都给你做了香蕉面包
She baked you banana bread
还给你送过来 人家订婚的最多也就这样
and brought it to you at work. You're practically engaged.
马修早餐给我带了墨西哥卷
Matthew brought me breakfast burritos,
你看我们现在都要结婚了
and now we're getting married.
就那么一说
Just saying.
该死 她的肾上极
Damn it. The superior pole of this kidney
几乎都被撕开了
is almost completely avulsed,
里面的肉♥茎♥也需要修补
and the pedicle is gonna need some repair.
你觉得她妹妹会把肾捐给他吗
You think the sister's prepared to consider donation?
她没有理由拒绝吧
She can't seem to say no.
-托瑞斯医生 -说
- Dr. Torres? - Hmm?
格蕾医生要去做手术了
Dr. Grey is going into surgery.
她想知道您3点能不能去接下她的孩子
She wants to know if you can pick up her kids at 3:00.
她好像提到说答应给佐拉办公主茶会的
She said to mention promising zola a princess tea party?
告诉她我6点才能脱身呢
Tell her I'll be out of here by... 6:00.
这下她不能说不了
So she can't say no.
天哪 你说得对 我得有自己的生活
Oh, my god. You're right. I need to get a life.
知道吗 也许我是该将亚利桑那赶出去
You know what? Maybe I should kick Arizona out
-搬回自己的住处 -但她没电梯怎么行
- and move back into my place. - But she needs the elevator.
而且房♥子就在医院对面
And it's right across the street from the hospital,
再适合她不过了
which is perfect for her.
我俩是一起一醉方休 吐得昏天黑地来着
We drank three bottles of champagne and puked.
-你耿耿于怀呢 -没错
- It bonds you. - Mm-hmm.
而且那房♥子已经翻新过了
Plus it's already been retrofitted
-适合残障人士使用 -凯普勒
- to be handicap-accessible. - Kepner--
-我这就闭嘴 -不是 我让你看那颗肾
- I'm shutting up. - No, no. Look at the kidney.
我们需要一些纱圈还有血管钳
We're gonna need some laps and a vascular clamp.
凯普勒 把4-0的缝线给我
Kepner, get the 4-0 prolene stitch.
现在我妈理所当然觉得斯蒂芬妮
Of course, now my mom's convinced that Stephanie
是傍大款的 觉得她想用身体
is some kind of gold digger, trying to use sex
虏获我这名门之后的心
to nab herself an Avery.
兄弟 富家子弟的烦恼咽肚子里吧
Dude, you and your rich boy problems.
你知道最烦的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
我觉得她还挺喜欢斯蒂芬妮的
I think she actually likes Stephanie.
那你就得告诉你妈这些啊
Well, so then you need to tell your mom that.
为你的女人抗争
Stand up for your girl.
没用的 她只会更讨厌她
That wouldn't work. She'd just hate her even more.
-那你什么打算 -按兵不动
- So what are you gonna do? - Nothing.
就跟误入马蜂窝一样
You know, it's like walking into a hornet's nest.
你得临危不惧 让狂风暴雨渐渐烟消云散
You know, you gotta stay still. Let the whole frenzy die down.
那咖啡机怎么样了 克莱夫
How you doin' with that coffee, Karev?
你想做杯该死的咖啡吗
You wanna make the damn coffee?
你来试试 傻♥逼♥垃圾咖啡机
Be my guest. It's a freakin' crap machine.
他又吃错什么药了
What's wrong with him?
我问谁
Beats me.
-亚历克斯把咖啡机弄坏了 -不想理你
- Alex just broke the coffee machine. - You're dead to me.
杨医生刚接到电♥话♥ 妈呀 对不起
Dr. Yang just got a call from--oh, god. I'm sorry.
肖恩 我裹得严实着呢
Oh, Shane, all my parts are covered.
你转过来没事
You can turn around.
我面壁没事的
I'm fine looking at the wall.
器官都很良好
Oh! Um, organs are good.
-去通知萨曼莎吧 -她在泌乳
- Let's go tell Samantha. - She's lactating.
十分钟就好 还得挤一百来克吧
I need 10 minutes. I have 4 more ounces to go.
好的 那你完事呼我
Uh, okay. Page me when you're done.
对了 托瑞斯医生在做手术
Oh, dr. Torres is in surgery.
她最早得6点才能去接孩子
She can't get the kids until 6:00 at the earliest.
6点开茶会太晚了
6:00 is too late for a tea party.
4点才是下午茶时间
Tea time is at 4:00.
你要我告诉托瑞斯医生这些吗
Do you want me to tell that to Dr. Torres?
不是 只是我都答应孩子了
No, it's just that I promised.
算了吧 别想这事了
Just forget it. Forget it.
下次再帮她办呗
There will be other tea parties.
这就是坏事的开始
Well, this is how it starts.
我答应她 然后我失约
I make a promise. I break it.
十年之后 我就跟我妈似的
Ten years later, I'm my mother,
而佐拉就会在学校后面嗨药了
and Zola's snorting oxy behind the school.
挺好啊
Nice.
你两边同时进行会快一点
You know, it goes faster when you do both sides at the same time.
我来问你来答
How about I quiz you?
你不是恨我么
I thought you hated me.
没说不啊
I do.
趁我没反悔赶紧拿过来吧
So hook up the pump before I change my mind.
病患12岁时 罗宾斯医生发现
Dr. Robbins discovered the spinal A.V.M.
其患有脊髓血管畸形 之后愈发严重
when the patient was 12. It has since grown.
我们将用远侧腹膜后...
We are going to use a far lateral retroperitoneal--
-打断一下 -请讲
- Excuse me. - Yes.
你不是想从后部入手吗
You suggested a posterior approach?
怎么又从前部了
Why go anteriorly?
我说过吗
Did I say that?
我还说过电力代步车会大卖♥♥呢 结果呢
Well, I also said the Segway was gonna hit big, but, uh...
不论如何 我已经将原理详尽说明了
Anyway, that-- that theory has been elaborated.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 过一下
Sorry. Pardon me.
谁想到谢博德医生能变成这么大的人物呢
Who knew dr. Shepherd was such a big shot?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你让我参与手术的啊
You told me to scrub in.
酒会那天晚上 在你家 记起来了吗
The night of the gala? At your house, remember?
对 那天晚上确实很嗨
Oh, yeah. That night was so fun.
别担心 我不会告诉别人发生了什么
Yeah. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone what happened.
这边有点点挤
Hey, um... it's a little tight in here.
可能你在手术室外更有用
Uh, you could probably be more useful
去管病人
managing patients on the floor.
你说的对
Oh. Yeah. You're probably right.
乖宝宝 最后一个
Okay, sweet girl, just one more.
好了 没事了
That's it. Shh... shh, shh.
-别 -别怎样
- Stop. - Stop what?
别做这个可怜兮兮的表情
Doing that-- making that dog face.
是卖♥♥萌好吗 再说我没有做
It's puppy dog eyes, and I'm not.
这是我正常的表情
These are my regular eyes.
-你要怎样 -你♥爸♥通过了压力测试
- What do you want? - Your dad passed his stress test.
-杨告诉我让他出院 -很好
- Yang told me to discharge him. - Good.
有话快讲
Say it.
我没有爸爸
I never had a father.
我想象出大概15种不同版本的爸爸
I made up, like, 15 versions of one--
会读故事给我听的大学教授爸爸
a college professor who would read to me,
会偷偷把我带进电影院的水管工爸爸
a plumber who snuck me into movies.
还有像三个医生电影里的那样
Like, Three Doctors, one who would take me
会带我去波士顿公园喂鸭子的爸爸
to feed the ducks in Boston Commons.
我一想到这个就想哭
I want to cry when I think about it,
然后我就想象着 我太想要一个爸爸了
and I made it up. I wanted one so badly.
阿历克斯 你有一个爸爸
Alex, you have a father.
我知道 而且是个混球爸爸
I know, and he's a dirtbag,
这不是我想象出来的
and I didn't make that up.
去让他出院
Just discharge him.
然后他醒了 大黄蜂在猛蛰他
Then, uh, he woke up, and hornets were stinging him.
就蛰他的阴♥茎♥吗 这么巧
Just on his penis? Accidentally?
也许是的吧
Um... yeah?
小伙子 你是不是把阴♥茎♥插入蜂窝里了
Young man, did you put your penis in a hornet's nest?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表