Oh. Too bad.
邻居家孩子都跟菲利普同岁
All the kids in the neighborhood are Philip's age.
他们都长大离家了
They're all grown up and gone.
可他小时候
But when he was little...
太疯狂了
it was nuts.
一屋烂摊子 对吗
A real madhouse, huh?
是啊 到处都是小孩
Yeah, kids everywhere.
菲利普可喜欢了 这是他最爱的节日
Philip loved it---his favorite holiday.
他从来不♥穿♥店里现成的万圣节服装
He always needed a costume they didn't sell in the stores....
所以我都得亲手做
And I always needed to make it.
什么情况
What's happening?
没事的 我们只是带你下去走走
It's okay. We're just, uh, we're gonna take a little walk.
带你到手术室换身手术服
We're gonna go down to the O.R. and get you a gown.
可以吗
Is that okay?
嗯 好的
Yeah. Yeah, fine.
没事的 不会有事的
It's okay. it's gonna be okay.
那 您都是一针一线把衣服缝出来的吗
So... You made all his costumes from scratch, huh?
他都扮过什么啊
What did he go as?
有一年 他扮了头食蚁兽
Well, one year, he went as an aardvark.
泰伦的化验结果显示白细胞数有点高
Taryn's labs show a slightly elevated white count,
电解质读数也不正常
And some of her electrolytes are off.
她今晚要住院吗
Is she gonna be here overnight?
因为她父亲想知道
It's just that her dad wants to know
有没有必要更改航♥班♥
if he should change his flight.
你说呢 他八岁的孩子腹部可能需要手术
Yeah, his 8-year-old has a potentially surgical abdomen.
孩子很难受 需要照个CT 让他改签吧
She needs a C.T. She's in pain. He should change his flight.
兄弟 你有什么毛病啊
Dude, what is your problem?
你觉得他是个混账 但不是这样的
I know you think he's an ass, but he's not.
他跟你♥爸♥不一样
He's not your dad.
-别想再提 -什么
- Don't even-- -What?
要我装作不知道你生气发毛要爆发吗
Pretend that you're not angry and hurt and about to explode?
我装了几天了 没用的
I've been doing that. It's not working.
我要怎么做你才能好一点
Tell me what I can do to make this better.
去给孩子照CT吧
Just get a C.T.
我还以为老二不会那么麻烦
So I thought the second one would be easier,
但历史又重新上演一遍
but it's just like having one all over again,
而且这次要对付两个
except now there are two.
那么你就得比别人累一倍
So you're twice as exhausted.
好了 准备好了
Okay, we're all set.
知道了 玛吉 咱们现在在手术室
Okay. Okay, Marge, we're in the O.R.
我们准备好给你手术了
And we are ready to operate.
-你会一直在的对吧 梅瑞狄斯 -一直在
- You'll be here the whole time, Meredith? - The whole time.
好吧 好的
Okay. Yes.
-我准备好了 -好的
- I'm ready. - Okay.
如果你把翅膀分成两段
You know, if you segmented the wings,
她走动的时候翅膀就会扑扇扑扇的
then she'd flap when she moved.
装装样子就行啦
She just has to look like a butterfly.
又没真的要飞起来
She doesn't actually have to fly.
你怎么有时间来的
How'd you swing the time off?
时间挤挤就有了嘛
You know, I, uh, I just made it happen.
我小时候最喜欢万圣节了
Halloween was always my favorite night as a kid,
我只想在这天和家人一起度过
and I just wanted to spend it with my family, you know?
真是顾家好男人
You're so domesticated.
咱俩是谁在缝蝴蝶衣啊
You're suturing a butterfly costume.
你知道吗
You know, uh...
如果咱们把这个系到她手腕上
You know, if we attach this to her wrist with strings,
翅膀就会展开了
it'd sort of fan out.
真是个好主意
That's a brilliant idea.
是吧 绝对值得下功夫
Right. It's totally worth it.
你接着缝
Yeah, keep stitching.
他们太无用了 他们没错
They're incompetent. It's not their fault,
这是他们成长环境导致的结果
because it's how they were raised.
现在的人啊 都觉得自己家孩子是天才
These days, parents think all of their kids are geniuses.
连进个足球队都要颁发个奖杯
And everyone gets a trophy just for being on the soccer team.
-然后 -问题不在他们
- And-- - They're not the problem.
在你
You are.
我在想方设法教他们 你却百般阻挠
I'm trying to teach them, and you won't let them learn.
我几乎不能下床
I can barely get out of this bed.
也不能手术
I can't operate.
谁知道我以后还能不能呢
Who knows if I ever will?
教学是唯一让我觉得有点意义的事了
The only thing that gives me some meaning.
妈的 有些时候 唯一能让我坚持下去的事
Hell, some days the only thing that keeps me going...
就是教导他们
is teaching them.
然而你 却妨碍我去教学
And--and you're standing in the way of that.
所以我得另寻他人来指导他们了
So I'm gonna have someone else supervise 'em.
你不会把我踢出去吧
You're not kicking me off this case.
我是要这么做
Yes, I am.
所以我总是选择在别人办公室
This is why when I fire someone,
炒他们鱿鱼
I like to do it in their office.
这样我就可以主动出去
So I can walk out.
出去吧 贝利
Walk out, Bailey.
立刻
Now.
这儿基本上看不到坏死组织
Wow, there is barely any necrotic tissue here.
她的腿还健在估计要归功于这些蛆虫呢
The maggots might have actually saved her leg.
好吧 那还得给它们送花致谢是吧
Well, remind me to send them flowers.
可能能赶上今晚的派对呢
We may actually make trick-or-treating tonight.
对了 我今晚不能去了
Yeah, about that--I'm, uh... I'm bowing out tonight.
亚利桑那跟我在同一屋檐下
Arizona and I can't be in the same room
待超过五分钟就要坏事
for more than five minutes before everything devolves
肯定会搞得鸡犬不宁
into gunfire and screaming.
索菲亚对万圣节很期待呢
Sofia has been so excited about Halloween.
不能让我们的事扫了孩子的兴致
I'm not about to let her mommies' bickering ruin it.
所以 两个人去一个就行
So... Taking one for the team.
-你确定吗 我们准备了彩色陶罐哦 -不是吧
- Are you sure? There's gonna be a pinata... - Shut up.
还会把头钉在骨架上
And pin the head on the skeleton.
讨厌 她们把头蒙上一定很可爱
Damn it! They're so cute when they're blindfolded.
还有咬苹果游戏哦
Bobbing for apples.
-那样更可爱啦 -我会拍照给你看的
- They're even cuter when they bob! - I'll take pictures.
格蕾医生 韦伯医生发来的
Dr. Grey, it's Dr. Webber.
他问你有没有时间
He's asking whether you have room on your schedule
做一台胃空肠吻合术
for a cystogastrostomy.
还是让德里克拍照吧
Maybe Derek can take pictures.
化验结果取回来了吗
Did you get your labs back?
没有
Nope.
毒物暴露咨♥询♥师
The post exposure counselor
在我等待时
gave me this cheerful little pamphlet
给我这个关于抗病毒药的小册子
on anti-viral drugs to read while I'm waiting.
她说万一我得了艾滋
She said in case I do have H.I.V.,
现在开始吃药也挺好的
it might not be a bad idea to start taking them now.
你不可能得艾滋
You probably don't have H.I.V.
有可能
I might.
我可能永远看不见了
I might never see again.
不会的 我叔叔都能看见
You probably will. My uncle can.
你说他一直在疼 很疼
You said he's in constant pain. Horrible pain.
他不得不放弃会计
He had to give up his accounting practice.
没法算数
He can't do math.
我不能做外科医生了
I'm not gonna be able to be a surgeon anymore.
咨♥询♥师说
The counselor said
除了医生还有很多其他医疗相关的工作
there are plenty of other health care jobs available apart from surgery.
比如说
Like what?
比如毒物暴露咨♥询♥师
Like post-exposure counseling.
但如果我看不见
But I won't know which pamphlets to hand out
就没法发册子了
if I can't read them.
我们完了
We're screwed.
彻底完了
So screwed.
颈动脉受伤很严重
That's one jacked up carotid.
准备合成移植
Yeah, let's go ahead and prep the synthetic graft.
马上开始
Okay. Starting it now.
你的短♥信♥ 艾弗里医生
It's yours, Dr. Avery...
爱德华兹医生发来的
from Dr. Edwards.
她想问你她该不该
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表