不是我
It wasn't.
我知道 但这让我想知道
I know, but it made me wonder
你是否觉得憋屈
if you ever felt compromised.
因为我不想让你这样
because I didn't want you to.
我没有
I didn't.
很好
Good.
现在听上去像我强迫你了
Oh, now that sounds like coercion.
像是我在告诉你 你该有怎样的感受一样
Like I'm telling you how you were supposed to feel.
-我没这么想 -真的吗
- I didn't take it that way. - Really?
不是为了拍马屁才这么说的吗
You're not just saying that to curry favor?
没有啊 我没有在拍任何人马屁
No. I'm not "currying" anything.
因为你从来不用这么做
Because you never have to do that.
你不用帮谢博德倒咖啡
You don't have to get Shepherd coffee
帮凯丽照顾孩子
or fix Callie's baby schedule
或者 取悦我
or...relax me.
你是一名优秀的医生 不用讨好别人
You're too good of a doctor for that.
十年之后 你回顾这些事时
And when you look back in 10 years,
你会很欣慰你当初没这么做的
you'll be relieved you didn't.
我都不知道十年后我还是不是医生
I don't know if I'll even be a doctor in 10 years.
别乱说 肯定是 你最好是
Oh, shut up. You will. You better.
这才是强迫
Now, that's coercion.
那本该是你的手术
That should be you down there.
管它呢 我要做器官摘取手术了
Who cares? I'm doing an organ recovery.
儿科算个啥
Screw peds.
那个手术基本涵盖了普通外科 心胸外科
I'll basically be on general, cardiothoracic,
骨科 整形外科 还有呼吸科
ortho, plastics, and pulmonary in one operation.
而我竟然得去人事部填一份事故报告
Wow. I've got to go up to H.R. to fill out an accident report.
就因为你用推床撞了罗宾斯吗
Oh, for hitting Robbins with a gurney?
我撞得是杰克森
For hitting Jackson with a gurney.
没错
Yeah.
罗宾斯应该来看看这个的
Robbins should be here to see this.
看起来不错
Looks good.
阑尾固定
Appendix is holding.
格蕾 你来插管吧
Uh, Grey, will you intubate the stoma,
确保它是开放的
make sure it's patent?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
怎么了 发生什么了
What? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事儿了
What? What's going on?
他室颤了
He's gone into v-fib.
已经打了肾上腺素和阿托品
I pushed epi and atropine.
用电击了吗 应该给他电击的
Did you shock him? You gotta shock him!
威尔逊医生 他已经死了
Dr. Wilson, he's already gone!
不 至少有九个人指望他活着啊
No! There are at least nine people counting on him not to be gone!
让开 离手
Move! Clear!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你说需要一名住院医生
You asked for a resident.
只有我有时间
I'm the only one available.
我自己做吧
I'll do it myself.
你真的打算这么做吗
Are you actually gonna do that?
你真的要拒绝和我一起工作
You're gonna refuse to work with --
莉亚 我关心你
Leah, I cared for you.
我喜欢过你 仅此而已
I liked you, and that's all that it was.
但我很抱歉伤害了你
And I am sorry that I hurt you.
但如果你因此针对我妻子...
But if you're gonna come after my wife now because of the --
我知道我俩是什么关系
I know what our relationship was.
我不是小孩
I'm not a child.
我没想过把私事带进工作中
I never thought of it in terms of work.
是你公私不分
It was you who brought it into the hospital.
你告诉托瑞斯医生我们的事
You told Dr.Torres about us,
托瑞斯医生不愿意教我
and Dr.Torres chose not to teach me in a moment
置病人于危险中
that put a patient in danger.
她让我害了一个病人 你也是
She made me put a patient in danger. So did you.
我从没想过...
I-I never thought that --
你只考虑自己
You were thinking about yourself.
这很危险 这不公平 我得提出来
It wasn't safe. It wasn't fair, and I had to say something.
因为这事不能再发生在任何人身上
Because it shouldn't happen again, to me or anyone.
在离胫骨一到二厘米处
You want to cut the fibula
下刀切腓骨
1 to 2 centimeters proximal to the tibia.
然后用斜面锯修整尾端
Then you're gonna reshape the end with a bevel
这样方便佩戴假肢
so that the prosthesis will fit better.
你在看着吗
You watching?
好的
Good.
你来截另一条腿
'Cause you're gonna do the other leg yourself.
吉姆 你好
Hey. Hi, Kim.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
挺好的
I feel pretty good.
你看起来不像个篮球了
And you don't look like a basketball.
你真棒
You did a good job.
是啊 我盯着他们
Yeah, well, I had to watch them,
确保他们不出问题
make sure they didn't screw it up.
休息一下
Get some rest?
好
All right.
这叫帮我啊
That was having my back?
我知道你是伪君子 但这样做很冷血
I knew you were a hypocrite, but that was really cold.
少来 你被停职了 总有人要去做手术的
Stop it. You're suspended. Somebody had to be in there.
读读看
Read this.
-这什么 -这就是在帮你
- What is it? - It's me having your back.
我从人事部那拿来的 这是爱情合同
I got it from H.R. It's a love contract.
什么
A what?
这是恋爱关系证明书
It's a declaration of a relationship.
只要你和威尔逊签了名
If you sign this and Wilson signs it,
那任何人都不能提出
it clears everybody from any claims
偏袒或性骚扰指责
of favoritism or sexual harassment.
这是我听过最蠢的事
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard of.
听起来是傻
Well, it sounds stupid,
但人事部说 如果你们签了
but H.R. Said if you sign this
所有麻烦就会消失
that it makes the whole thing go away.
-签名吧 -不
- So, sign it. - No!
那我也仁至义尽了啊
Well, then I'm done trying to help you.
我不能让她签这个
I can't go to her with this.
那时我爸让我慌了神
Look, I asked her to marry me
我向她求婚了
when I was freaking out about my dad.
当时把她吓死了
I scared the crap out of her.
如果你们继续给我俩添乱
If you guys keep screwing with us --
我们怎么给你们添乱了
How are we screwing with you?
乔想当医生 梅
Jo wants to be a surgeon, Mer.
她好不容易走到今天
She came from nothing to be here.
现在因为我
Now, cause of me,
又是停职 又是处罚
there are suspensions and punishments.
如果你们继续捣乱 她就跟我分手
If you keep making it harder, she's gonna leave me.
如果你们把事情弄得复杂
And if you make it too hard,
她就会像伊兹一样一走了之
she's gonna be like Izzie and she'll walk.
就签名不就得了
Will you just sign the stupid paper?
注意观察他的血氧饱和度
Watch his SATs through the night.
低于85就呼叫我
Below 85, page me.
这是奥斯卡的资料吗
Uh, is that Oscar's file?
那孩子吗 是的
The baby? Yes.
这资料会保存下来的吧
And that stays with him, right?
写上他的名字 肖恩·罗斯医生
And his name -- Dr.Shane Ross.
领养父母会有疑问
The adoptive parents will have questions.
十年后 奥斯卡也会有疑问
In 10 years, Oscar will have questions.
而由你来回答他们的问题
And you will answer them.
我能把你们告上法庭
You know, I could sue you guys.
把这家医院告上法庭
I could sue this entire hospital.
先生 当你同意捐赠器官时
Sir, you signed away your legal rights to the kidney
就放弃对器官的所有权
when you agreed to be a donor!
不 他失信了
No, he broke our deal.
当时的条件是我让他使用我的肾脏
The -- the terms were I give him my kidney to use,
他失信了
and he has broken our deal!
-这是馈赠 -他丢弃了
- It was a gift! - He threw it away!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表