'cause those are just helpless little children.
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
我成为研究员时 还款期延长了
My student loans are deferred to after my fellowship.
很快就结束了
Which ends really soon!
阿历克斯 以你现在的工资水平
Alex, based on your current salary,
得要20年才能还清学生贷款
It's gonna take you 20 years to pay off the full amount!
这还是在固定利率的情况下
And that's with a fixed interest rate
每月还款数量还是最低金额的2倍
and paying twice the monthly minimum.
再等下去你会...
You wait any longer, it'll amortize! You're --
别管我 史高治叔叔 我好着呢
All right, back off, Scrooge McDuck! I'll be fine.
你才长得像史高治叔叔
Your face is Scrooge McDuck!
你真得想想怎么损人
You ... needs to be worked.
抱歉 抱歉这样大吵大闹
I'm sorry. I'm sorry about that.
我能...我能花点时间平复一下
Can I just -- can I just take a minute?
-我得要冷静下来 -不行
- I need to cool down. - Oh, no.
绝对不行
No, no, no.
这手术正需要你这一腔怒火
That kind of rage is exactly what we're gonna need.
继续发火
Keep it going.
赶快擦洗 麻利点
Scrub! Come on. Hustle.
有什么感受
Hey. Okay, so what did you think?
手术挺不错的 不过
The surgery was cool, but, uh, I mean,
莱贝克斯 你欣赏这人吗
Lebackes -- you like that guy?
他是个奇才 他在手术室里也很有意思
He's ridiculously talented and he runs a really fun O.R.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, just ask him.
手术非常成功 很顺利
Surgery went very well -- beautifully well.
他一定能完全恢复
We're looking at a full recovery,
不需要结肠排泄袋了
so no need for a colostomy bag.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
他会是个健硕的男孩 他会顺利恢复
He's a big, strong boy. He's gonna be just fine.
会非常健康
More than just fine.
-他会很强壮的 -谢谢你 莱贝克斯医生
- He's gonna be perfect. - Thank you, Dr.Lebackes.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
这多好啊 还能赚大钱
That's the good part. That's the money in there.
财源滚滚啊
It never gets old.
今天辛苦啦 手术也成功
Well, long day, successful surgery.
知道接下来要做什么吗
You know what time it is now?
-继续做手术 -是去放松一下
- Time for more surgeries? - Time to unwind.
克莱夫 你玩高尔夫球吗
Karev, do you play golf?
我的天啊 不行 你别...
Dear lord in heaven, no! You're not --
别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no!
-怎么了 -谢博德医生 千万别进来
- What? - Dr. Shepherd, don't come in here!
-但你呼叫我啊 -孩子患有重症联合免疫缺陷
- But you paged me. - This child has S.C.I.D.
如果你病了 就不能进手术室
If you're sick at all, you cannot be in here.
-关门 -天啊
- Close that door. - Oh, my god.
就剩我一个脑科医生了
Well, see, I'm the only one available.
有别的办法吗
You got a better idea?
我有办法
Yeah. Yeah, I think I do.
什么办法
What?
请给我巴高克剪刀
Okay, babcock, please.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
还有脐带胶布带
And umbilical tape.
脓肿的面♥积♥很大
This is a huge abscess.
得再加一单位的血
We should hang another unit of blood.
请拿一升盐水
Another liter of saline, please.
墨菲 他已经挂着输液了
Murphy, he's already got a unit of l.R. hanging.
跟上进度啊
Keep up.
不是给病人的
It's not for him.
是我的
It's for me.
墨菲 你在打吊针么
Murphy, are you on an I.V.?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我脱水很严重
It's just that I'm super dehydrated.
但我不能落下工作啊
And I can't keep anything down.
这样也没那么晕了
It's really helping with the dizziness, too.
你不如回家休息吧
Maybe you should go home.
-对啊 墨菲你就... -不
- Yeah, Murphy, maybe you sh-- - No!
不 我找到办法坚持下去了
No, I have found a way to push through,
我不会打破"潜规则"
And I'm not gonna break the unspoken rule
虽然每个人都挂在嘴边说
everyone keeps speaking about.
就像您说的 先生 除非我在这
It's like you say, sir -- unless my presence here
给病人带来的负面影响比我离开还要大
is doing my patient more harm than my absence would,
不然我就有责任留下来
It's my duty to stay.
不错啊 墨菲
Impressive, murphy.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我真不错
Yay me.
你看起来挺不错的
You look really cool.
你这个样子一点也不可笑 有什么感觉吗
You don't look ridiculous at all. How do you feel?
我没事
I'm fine.
继续手术吧
Let's keep working.
收到 长官
Roger, Major Tom.
现在开始倒计时
Commencing countdown.
好吧 我要....慢慢来
okay, I'm gonna... take this slow.
好的
All right.
好
Okay.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
来 在这里
All right, here.
握着这里 像这样
Hold that there. That.
现在用力一击
Now, you got to hit it hard.
这...这不好吧
This just -- it -- this feels wrong.
没事 骨头错位了
No, hey, look, I told you the bone is misaligned,
只有先打断了
All right, so we have to complete the break
才能再接起来
before we can put it back together.
天啊 别这么小家子气
Oh, my god. Don't be a weenie.
我做不到
I can't!
你比想象中要强大
Look, you're stronger than you think.
-就... -我比你想得要强大
- Now just -- - No, I'm stronger than you think.
我把几个人都打送进医院了
I've put guys in the hospital before.
我知道 妇产科那男的
Okay, yeah, I know. The guy from O.B.
之前还有两个呢
And two guys before him.
哇 好吧 哇
Wow. Okay. Wow.
当我生气的时候 我就会...
Look, when I get mad, I get...
我不信任自己
I don't trust myself.
所以我以为今早是我伤了他
That's why I thought I hurt him this morning.
我不想这么做 我不想伤害他人
I don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt people.
我想治好他们
I want to fix them.
这就是治好他的唯一办法
Well, this is the only way to fix him.
这也是最简单的方法
And it's an easy fix.
这就是骨科的优点
Look, that's the nice thing about ortho.
大多数都很容易治疗
Most of them are easy fixes,
但需要勇气和力量 不是人人都有的...
but they take strength and power that not a lot of people have...
还有无畏的精神
Or the fearlessness.
-接下来呢 -接下来啊
- What's next? - Uh, next.
接下来...开始钻
Next...we drill.
赞啊
Yes.
你感觉如何 谢博德医生
How you're doing, Dr. Shepherd?
我没事
I'm good.
只是...慢慢来
Just...taking it slow.
几乎是...慢得没有任何动作了
Almost... imperceptibly slow.
这样下去 你肯定去不了那会议了
At this rate, you're not even gonna make your big conference.
凯普娜 来帮忙
Okay, Kepner, step in here.
剥离鼻窦粘膜
Denude the sinus of mucosa.
这是创伤外科医生都得学的
As a trauma surgeon, you need to learn this.
特别是这医生还穿着航♥天♥服来手术
Especially since he's about to ralph in his space suit.
贝利 闭嘴
Bailey, shut up.
好 凯普娜 去拿骨膜剥离器
Okay, Kepner, take the...periosteal elevator.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
开了好远啊
It's a long drive.
给力啊
Ohh, come on! Ohh!
我跟你说 你杆回摆的时候不稳定
I'm telling you, you got too much turn in your backswing. Here.
看我的
Watch this.
奥利弗发球了 然后...
Oliver hits the ball from the tee and...
-一杆进洞 -真棒
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表