Okay, I've gotta go in and do an embolectomy on this leg--
等下 是我先修复他的心脏
Unh-unh, no. I gotta go in and fix his heart.
你可以等等 我现在就要做
You can do that later. I need to do this now.
-等等 已经等太久了 -他供血不足
- Later? It's already later. - He has lost blood flow!
显然有栓子进入他的四肢
He's clearly throwing emboli into his extremities.
那你觉得栓子是哪来的
And where do you think the emboli is coming from?
是被感染的心脏
His infected heart.
-克里斯蒂娜 -二位
- Cristina-- - Hey, hey, hey!
我在走廊上都能听到你们俩吵
I can hear you two from all the way the damn hallway.
你能告诉凯丽先退下 让我先来么
Will you tell Callie to back off and let me do my job?
是让克里斯蒂娜先退下 我先
Yeah, tell Cristina to back off and let me do mine.
如果我不做栓子切除术
If I don't try this embolectomy,
-他可能会失去双腿 -没有腿他也能活
- he could lose his leg. - Well, he can live without a leg.
没有正常工作的心脏就不行
He can't live without a functioning heart.
如果你明天做心脏手术
Look, if you do the heart tomorrow,
让他先用一天的抗生素
it gives him an extra day on antibiotics, all right?
他状况更稳定 也会减少心脏手术的危险性
He'll be more stable, and the heart surgery will be less risky.
克里斯蒂娜 这可是特拉维斯·里德
Cristina, this is Travis Reed we're talking about.
让我挽救他的腿
Let me try to save his leg.
托瑞斯医生那天下午做了栓子切除
Dr. Torres performed the embolectomy that afternoon.
违背你的意愿
Against your wishes?
我们在专业上有点分歧
We had a professional difference of opinion.
在我的办公室里 如果我的同事
You know, in my office, if one of my co-workers
对着我大吼大叫
was shouting at me so loudly that
弄得整个走廊都能听到
you could hear him all the way down the hall,
那就不只是专业分歧那么简单
it would more than just a difference of opinion.
直接就是开除的节奏
It would be grounds for a dismissal.
我们都对工作充满热情
We are passionate about our work.
但最后 我同意托瑞斯医生
And in the end, I agreed with Dr. Torres,
那个心脏手术可以缓一缓
that the heart surgery could wait.
-你同意了 -是的
- You agreed? - Yes.
你确定你没有被恐吓吗
Are you sure you weren't bullied?
-反对 -我当然知道
- Objection. - Yeah, I know.
栓子切除术相当成功
The embolectomy could not have gone better.
我昨晚在康复室看到他时
I mean, his leg was already pinking up
他的腿已经变红软了
by the time I saw him in recovery last night.
他的体温多少
What's his temp?
他整晚都发热 但他的白细胞稳定
Oh, he was febrile overnight but his white count's stable.
-我是怎么了 -特拉维斯
- What's going on? - Travis?
-你还有什么没告诉我的 -怎么了
- What aren't you telling me? - What's wrong?
我的腿到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with my legs?!
我们这场官司要输了吗
Are we losing this case?
现在下结论还为时过早
It's... too early to panic.
我们还没陈述我们的观点
We haven't presented our side.
她在这啊
There she is.
理查德 你不该来这的
Richard! Well, you shouldn't be here.
我就是这么跟他说的 但他坚持要来
That's what I told him, but he insisted on coming.
我能来这简直是奇迹
It's a miracle I made it here at all.
凯普娜真是个糟糕的司机
Kepner's a terrible driver.
进行的怎样
How's it goin'?
你知道情况很糟
You knew it was bad.
他的腿都发黑了 我知道情况不妙
His legs were black. I knew it wasn't good.
他们当晚就给他截肢了
They cut them off that night.
那你有察觉到任何托瑞斯医生
Now did you have any indication that Dr. Torres
担心截肢什么的征象吗
was even worried about something like amputation?
我是说 她有提到截肢可能有风险吗
I mean, did she ever mention that it might be even a risk?
没有
No.
但她曾有过忧虑
But she was worried about it.
她担心这会对她的名声造成影响
She was worried about what it would do to her reputation.
-她在说什么 -你凭什么这么说
- What is she talking about? - Now why would you say that?
-不清楚 -我听到她在走廊的谈话
- I-I have no idea. - I heard her talking in the hallway.
她不知道我可以听到
She didn't know I could hear her.
那她说了什么
What did she say?
她说 "我可不能当一个
She said, "I can't be the doctor
把奥♥运♥会运动员弄残疾的医生"
who turns an olympic athlete into a doorstop."
好了 肃静
All right, quiet down!
肃静 各位
Quiet down, everyone!
肃静
Quiet down!
我们要敲门吗
Do we knock?
不用 这星期日就会开放
No, there's an open house on Sunday.
我们那时再来吧
We can come back then.
天啊 那里有秋千架
Oh, oh! There's a swing set!
还有个泳池 是泳池啊
Oh, and a pool! A pool!
凯丽 那里有泳池哎
Callie there's a pool!
真的吗
Ooh! Yeah?
-真的 -我都能预见到我们
- Yeah. - Oh, I can just see us
在院子里和女儿们嬉戏
playing with the girls in this yard,
野餐 荡秋千的场景了
having a picnic, and swinging on the swings.
你为啥觉得我俩又会迎来一个女儿
Ohh. What makes you think we're having another girl?
拜托
Come on.
你就不能停下你的手♥机♥
Can you get off of that thing for five seconds
好好看看这里吗
and look at this place?
我知道 很快了
Yeah, I know, hold on a second.
我只是在跟进那个德国的
I'm just, uh, I'm following up on that clinical trial
使用彼得森髋关节的临床试验
in Germany using Peterson hip joints.
我试着让他们给我试验数据
I'm trying to get them to send me their data.
在没发表前 他们可不会泄露任何东西
Well, they're not gonna release anything until it's published.
至少值得一试啊
Eh. It's worth a shot.
好了 发送出去了
There, sent.
你可以带我看看那秋千架了
All right, now you can show me the swing set.
好的
Okay.
你没事吧 还好吗
You okay? You all right?
还好 没事
Yeah. I got it.
我自己来就行
I've got it.
你发誓你说的是真话 句句实言
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
全部属实吗
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
你好 特拉维斯
Hey, Travis.
你好
Hey.
我...
You know, I'm, uh...
我一直在思考滑雪
I'm thinking about snowboarding.
事实上 我挑选了一款滑雪板
In fact, I picked up a board--
是伯顿的单板滑雪板
a Burton blunt.
美国户外用品品牌
-你应该很熟悉吧 -那款很不错
- You familiar with that one? - That's a good board.
对于初学者还有更好的滑雪板
There's better boards for beginners.
你穿多大的鞋
What size shoe are you?
我穿13码
I'm a 13.
那你可能需要加宽码
You might wanna look into an extra wide,
这样你的脚趾就不会挤得太紧
so your toes don't hang over too much.
当然紧一点没关系
A little over hang's fine,
但太紧会导致阻力过大
but too much is gonna cause drag.
-那时可就麻烦了 -那是
- And drag's bad? - Well--
反对 法官大人 这是在闹哪样
Objection, your honor. Where's this going?
我只是在向滑雪专家咨♥询♥有关
Look, I'm simple consulting an expert on snowboarding
滑雪板的事而已
about a snowboard.
我是说 难不成我还要相信
I mean, who should I trust more,
在REI向我推销的小鬼头
this guy or the kid who's helping me out at R.E.I.?
全球最大的户外用品连锁零售组织
说重点 汉密尔顿先生
Get to the point, Mr. Hamilton.
特拉维斯 你第一次见到托瑞斯医生时
Travis, when you first met Dr. Torres,
你有问过她有关某一种人工关节吗
did you ask her about a certain kind of joint?
彼得森人工关节
The Peterson joint.
我听说它很适用于运动员
I'd heard it was good for athletes.
可以恢复得更快而且活动度更大
You know, quicker recovery, better range of motion.
那么你那时咨♥询♥了关节置换专家
So you were consulting an expert on joint replacement
-有关关节的事 -是的
- about a joint. - Yeah.
事实上托瑞斯医生以前从没用这类关节
Is it true that Dr. Torres had never actually done
做过手术 对吗
an operation with this kind of joint before?
-是的 -但你还是同意了
- It's true. - But you went ahead with it anyway.
她说她做过大量的研究
She said she had done a lot of research.
对自己有信心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表