Kepner. Dr. Kepner, put on the damn apron!
托瑞斯 你照X光的时候
Torres, I can't be in here
我不能在这
while you do the x-ray.
威尔逊 接手凯普娜医生
Um...Wilson, take over for Dr. Kepner.
天啊 你今天好奇怪
God, you're so weird today.
-抱歉 我 -闭嘴
- I'm sorry. I -- - Shut it.
闭嘴
Just shut it.
小宝宝啊 在这准没错
I'm telling you, kid, this is the place to be.
这很安静
It's quiet.
还有小伙伴陪你
The company's great.
我们有很多相似之处
You and me, we got a lot in common.
虽然我肠子是在体内
My intestines are on the inside, but still,
但我知道暴露在外是什么感觉
I know what it's like to feel exposed.
如果我们互相支持
If we stick together,
一切都会好起来的
I think we'll be okay.
事实上...
In fact...
搞什么 小哥 我们是哥们啊
What the hell, man! I thought we were friends!
他的脐疝破裂了
His omphalocele's ruptured!
立刻给我生理盐水 消毒纱布包
Get me saline, sterile dressings,
还有薇乔网片
and Vicryl Mesh, now!
放回缝合器
Reload stapler.
你不打算双层缝合吗
You're not gonna oversew the staple lines?
单层缝合就足够了
Staples alone should do it.
你不想慢慢来吗
Hmm. You don't want to take the time?
换我 我就会慢慢来 可我不喜欢渗漏
I mean, I would, but, you know, I don't like leaks, so...
这不是我第一次做连续横向肠形成术
This isn't my first S.T.E.P. procedure.
我知道 你做的第一次还是我教的
Oh, I know. I taught you how to do your first S.T.E.P. procedure,
所以我很震惊 你居然偷走我的病人
which is why it blows my mind that you would try and poach my patient.
为啥你要这么大惊小怪
Why are you making such a big deal?
因为这太不厚道了 阿历克斯
Because it's freaking rude, Alex,
你不该这么对我
and I don't deserve to be treated like that.
我不是这么教你的 你现在是离开了
I taught you better than this. You're out in the world now...
可你的行为影响到我了
...but what you do reflects on me,
我一点都不欣赏 莱贝克斯也不会高兴
And I do not approve of this, and neither will Lebackes.
所以呢 你要去打小报告
So, what, you're gonna tattle on me?
罗宾斯医生 儿科重症监护室紧急呼叫
Dr. Robbins, you're needed in NICU. 911.
我牵头建立了一间混合手术室
And I spearheaded a hybrid O.R. that offered more flexibility
提升了施展非入侵性和入侵性技术的灵活性
between non-invasive and invasive techniques --
还有射线照相机 效果显著
Gamma cameras, the whole works.
我真心想把这些引入这家医院
I definitely want to bring that here.
令人惊叹
Wow, impressive.
您有想问的问题吗
Uh, well, do you have any questions for me?
有一个
One.
传说到这工作等同于
There's a rumor that working here
从此与哈珀-艾弗里奖绝缘
means giving up hope of ever winning the Harper Avery.
这个问题
Oh. That's...
对你会有影响吗
That would make a difference for you?
肯定会有
Of course it would.
那是所有人的目标 不是吗
I mean, it's the goal, right?
我猜测这是你离开的原因
I assume it's why you're leaving.
不是
No.
你可能永远都不能获哈珀-艾弗里奖
You'll probably never win a Harper Avery.
我认识该得奖却没得的人
I've known people who have deserved Harper Averys,
也认识获得奖的人
and people who have won them,
他们共同的特点是
and the thing they all have in common was
工作
the work.
他们全身心奉献给工作 给患者
They are focused on the work and the patient,
致力于治愈他们 让他们痊愈
on making someone better or someone whole
或让他们继续活下去
or someone live.
这才是他们的目标
That's their goal.
所以 不是
So...no.
而你 就你而言
I mean, you, specifically,
永远都不可能得哈珀-艾弗里奖
will never win a Harper Avery.
如果你的目标是得奖的话
Not if that's what you're after.
这么说来
Uh... so, that's --
我是你的话就不会考虑
You know, I wouldn't give this
待这医院的 而且你也不适合这
place another thought. You'd be a terrible fit.
还是很感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming in, though.
到底发生什么了
I don't know what happened.
伤口炸开了 罗斯 就这么简单 让开
It burst, Ross. That's what happened. Move.
弗兰 给我一块更大的薇乔网片 我得保护他的脏器
Fran, get me a larger Vicryl Mesh. I need to protect his organs.
-我能做什么 -请你出去
- Can I do anything? - You can step outside.
出去
Go.
我们做了两次检测
We ran the labs twice,
他的免疫系统指标在正常范围之内
and his immune-system values are within the normal range.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
出发
Come on.
我的宝贝
Oh, baby!
虽然贝利的行为不对
She went about it the wrong way,
但她的治理确实有效
but Bailey's treatment did work.
你还希望我感谢你们吗 亨特医生
A-a-are you looking for a "Thank you," Dr. Hunt?
他还活着 就算她走运了
She's lucky he's alive,
我们只要撤销她的从医执照
because we're only gonna take her license.
我们起诉完毕 她就不能从医了
When we're done, she won't practice medicine ever again.
如果孩子不幸死亡
And if we lost him,
她不进监狱 我决不罢休
I wouldn't stop until she was behind bars. I --
这不是贝利医生的错
It wasn't Dr. Bailey's fault.
她什么都没做错
She didn't do anything wrong.
他继续接受治疗 是我的错
It's my fault he got the treatment.
是我的责任
It's mine.
我忘了告诉她
I-I forgot to tell her you wanted to
你们要终止治疗 所以她继续治疗
withdraw consent, so she just went ahead,
当我告诉她真♥相♥时 她替我掩护
And when I told her the truth, she covered for me.
-这是个失误 -你忘了
- It was a mistake. - You forgot?!
你居然 忘了
You just...forgot?!
请稍等 戴维
Hold on. David, please.
爱德华兹医生还是住院医生 是新人
Look, Dr. Edwards is a resident, a trainee...
如果你想责怪谁 那...
And if you want to yell at someone, then --
凭什么这就没事了
In what world does that make it okay?
我的儿子可能会死
My son could have died,
而你们就这么站着 说没什么大不了
and you're just gonna stand there and tell me that
就因为这是一个小失误
It's okay because it would have been a mistake?!
-戴维 -什么
- David. - Wha--
-亲爱的 -戴维 过来
- Honey. - David, come here.
过来
Come here.
坐下
Sit down.
戴维 孩子活着
David, he's alive,
他健健康康的 我们可以带他回家了
And he's healthy, and we can take him home.
我们就这么回家吧
Maybe -- maybe we should just go home, hm?
可以吗 爸爸 我们可以回家吗
Can we, dad? Can we go home?
好的
Okay.
你现在要把环放置到
You're gonna want to position the ring in apposition
肛♥门♥直肠的连接处
at the level of the anorectal junction.
很好 小心点
Good. Uh, careful.
好的 一旦连接上
Okay, once it's aligned,
我们就用缝合线将两端缝合起来
We'll use the attached sutures to tie the ends together.
-像这样 -不对
- Like this? - N-no.
你得让它自己成结
Now, you need to provide passive reinforcement to the canal.
这样好多了
That's better.
现在 放手的时候别太用劲
Now, don't add tension when you throw your knots.
连接好之后
When it's connected,
我们用荧光剂确认植入是否成功
we will confirm placement with the fluoro.
怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
今天刚满10周
10 weeks, today.
我知道现在还早
I know it's still early.
我们不该那么早告诉别人的 但...
We're not really supposed to be telling anyone, but...
但我们都很开心
But we're happy about it?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们真的...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表