Selfish?
来 我来给你画个图
Here! Let me show you a diagram.
这是你
This is you.
-我是个星号♥ -不
- I'm an asterisk? - No.
你自以为自己是这世界的主宰
You think you are the white-hot center of the universe.
这看起来也蛮像菊花[混♥蛋♥]的
Also, it looks like a butthole.
哪个对你都适用
Either way, it works.
谢丽尔 这是杨医生
Sheryll, this is Dr. Yang.
杨医生 我很想给你个拥抱 但
Dr. Yang, I-I'd hug you, but -- ow!
先深呼吸 我可以等等
Just breathe. I can wait.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我的主治医师想把我列入移植名单上
Uh, my doctor wanted to put me on a transplant list,
但我听说宝宝内森的手术成功了
but I heard about your success with baby Nathan.
罗斯医生 这就是你说过的那个病人吧
Dr. Ross, this is the patient you already spoke to me about.
听着 我知道你只是想要小孩子
Listen -- I know you're only looking for little kids,
但恳请你
but can you please, just --
拜托
Please! Aah!
知道吗 我还是先给你做一下听诊吧
You know, just let me... take a listen here.
我的天呐 非常感谢
Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much.
心脏有轻微杂音 但除此之外都正常
You have a slight murmur, but, besides that, you are well.
你的产科医生会监测你的心功能
Your O.B. will monitor your cardiac function,
如果出现其他症状就叫我
and page me if there are any complications.
祝你好运
Good luck.
罗斯医生 借一步说话
Dr. Ross, a minute?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她真的很希望有机会成为研究病例
She just really wanted to have a chance to plead her case.
那可是越界了 我已经明确拒绝过
That was out of line. I already said no.
我知道这不对 我很抱歉
I know it was wrong. I'm sorry.
她不符合条件 就这么简单
She doesn't meet the criteria. It's that simple.
我知道这很让人心痛
I know it's hard
毕竟他们还是孩子而且奄奄一息
because they're kids and they're dying.
他们有着自己的人生 生活以及家庭
And they've got their stories and lives and family --
但她没有
Well, she doesn't!
她父母不愿和她说话
Her parents don't talk to her.
-打住 罗斯 -你掺杂了太多私人感情
- Ross, stop it. - You're too emotionally involved,
而且你让她看到了希望
and you've gotten her hopes up.
要是到时你拒绝了她 她会更痛苦
It's gonna be worse on her when you tell her no.
干好你份内的事
Do your job.
你拿了我的出院表吗
Do you have my discharge papers?
不 我没有
Uh no. No, no, I don't.
我觉得你该重新考虑下
I think you need to reconsider.
你得接受这项切除手术 格雷格
You need to have this thing removed, Greg.
韦伯医生 你说过这非常罕见
Dr. Weber, you said it was incredibly rare.
而且这该由我来做主
And it's mine.
人们无时无刻不在丢弃东西
People chuck stuff all the time,
但却不知道他们所丢弃的东西
no clue of the -- the value of the thing
价值连城
that they're throwing away.
在垃圾中找寻财富就是我的工作
Finding treasure in their trash is what I do.
而且我不需要在别人
And I didn't have to dig through
宅前贱卖♥♥的垃圾中去找
anyone's yard-sale crap to find this.
那一直都在我体内
It was inside of me all along.
这只是一堆骨头和牙齿
This is a wad of bones and teeth.
而不是什么满箱子的家庭录像带
It's not some crummy box of VHS tapes.
我们已经谈过这个了
We've talked about this.
这种东西能赚大钱的
Analog's coming back in a big way.
它罕见并不意味着它很有价值
Just because it's rare doesn't mean it has value.
心脏很有价值 肝也很有价值
A heart has value. A liver has value.
事实上 我挺同意格雷格的
Actually, I'm on Greg's side here.
不 你不会的
No, you're not.
人们总是轻易就丢弃东西
People do throw things away too easily.
对人来说亦是如此
They throw out people just like that.
一旦他们受够了你
They're done with you,
就会把你跟垃圾一起扔出去
and then they throw you out with the trash.
-先生 -我不会那么做的 格雷格
- Sir. - I'm not gonna do that, Greg.
-住口 -快住口
- Stop! - Yeah, stop.
格雷格 我有个提议
Okay, Greg, I have a proposition for you.
你让我切除这个胎中胎
You let me remove this fetus in fetu,
我保证不会把它扔到垃圾堆里
and I promise you I won't throw it in the trash.
我会把它放到罐子里 给你带回家
I'll throw it in a jar, and you can take it home.
你不是认真的吧
You aren't serious.
放在架子上可比待在肚子里好多了
It'll look a hell of a lot better on a shelf than in your belly.
而且你再也不会感到疼痛了
And you won't have that pain anymore.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
当然了
I do it all the time.
归根结底
It comes down to this.
我的研究和你的一样重要
My research is just as important as yours.
你研究的是微观神经元
You're talking about microscopic neurons.
而我研究的是如何让病患
I'm talking about giving a person
重新走路
the ability to walk again.
两者一样重要
It's just as important!
要不是因为我的研究
And you wouldn't have come up with the sensors
你也不会有传感器
if it wasn't for my work.
传感器还是我问你问题时 你才想到的
The sensors were an answer to a question that I asked you.
-那也是我想到的 -什么
- It was my answer! - Wh--
别再争这个了 凯丽
Don't fight this, Callie.
你不会想跟我吵的
You don't want to.
怎么 就因为你现在有政♥府♥律师了
Oh, why, 'cause you have government lawyers now?
-我可不受欺负 -你完全站不住脚
- I'm not gonna be bullied. - You don't have a case!
我的名字在那份材料上
My name is on the material,
而且我的名字在专利上
and my name is on the patents.
它们属于我的 你可以选择现在听我的
They're mine. You can hear it from me now.
或到法庭上听法官亲口告诉你
Or you can hear it from a judge in court.
我的建议是不要为这事白浪费时间和金钱
My suggestion is to save your time and money.
作为你的朋友 你就听我一言吧
Listen to me... as your friend.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得很不好过
I feel terrible.
你觉得不好过是有原因的
There's a reason you feel terrible.
因为这事这么做是不对的
It's 'cause it's the wrong thing to do,
而你心知肚明
and you know it.
你不擅长拒绝别人
You're not used to answering to people,
而现在总统亲自
and now you have the president himself
打电♥话♥给你
calling you on the phone.
你不敢拒绝
And you're afraid to say no...
即使你知道这么做是错误的
Even though you know this is 100% wrong.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
所以你才觉得不好过 因为就该这样
That's why you feel bad -- 'cause you should.
缩小到七个候选了 真快
Down to seven -- that's fast.
一切都在掌控之中
I know what I want.
你的简介弄好了吗
Uh, did you do the profile?
什么 相亲那事 还没
What? The dating thing? No, no.
克里斯蒂娜 我一早上都在想
Cristina, I-I've spent my morning trying to figure out
解决托瑞斯和谢博德之间的矛盾
a way to fix this thing between Torres and Shepherd.
所以没时间
I haven't had time.
坐下来 我来帮你弄
Sit. I'll do it for you.
描述一下你自己
Describe yourself.
-不要 -固执
- No. - Stubborn.
听着 我并不固执
Listen -- I'm not being stubborn.
-我只是 -聪明 体格健壮
- I'm just -- - Smart, athletic.
听着 我忙到都没空去...
Listen -- I'm too busy to --
大忙人教授想寻求 什么
"A busy professional seeks" what?
不寻求什么
Nothing. I seek nothing.
寻求执迷于工作的人
Ah, "Seeks same, someone who is passionate about her work..."
寻求... 快点 还有什么
"...someone who's..." Come on. What?
好了 你赢了
Fine. Fine.
不太会做菜
Um...someone who doesn't care to cook
或者非工作日不起床的
or get out of bed when it's not a work day.
睡觉睡得那么平静那么沉
Someone who sleeps so soundly and peacefully
以至于我不得不偶尔去检查下她的脉搏
that...I have to check her pulse sometimes.
曾遭受过痛苦经历
Someone who's suffered...
而且理解这种痛苦的
and understands suffering.
要我写就会更积极点
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表