杨医生今天不会回来吗
So Dr. Yang won't be back today?
没有她的消息
Well, I haven't heard from her,
我也不能推迟手术
and I can't exactly postpone the surgery.
那她有联♥系♥任何人么
Has any heard from her?
你只要确保弗兰克做好术前准备
Y-- just make sure that Frankie's ready and prepped.
你怎么不做声
Why are you hovering?
谢谢 你笑得这么诡异干嘛
Thank you. What's wrong with your face?
-你发型真美 -你犯了什么事
- I like your hair. - Oh, what did you do?
放射已经准备好了
Radiology's backed up.
帮我去磁共振排队
Can you get me in line for the next available MRI?
-好的 -谢博德
- Sure. - Hey, Shepherd,
你回来能照常手术吧
You're back to more of a regular surgical schedule, right?
对啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
基金会要我报告一下
The foundation asked me to report on the status
外科医生科研项目的情况
of our surgeon-run research projects --
想看看哪些项目真正取得了成果
want to see which ones are actually getting results.
什么意思 他们要把没成果的取消么
So, what, they can start shutting other ones down?
神经学研究要花费很长时间
Neurological research takes a really long time.
我在看所有的项目 德里克 不光是你的
I'm looking at all the projects, Derek, not just yours.
我们现在可以自己做决定
We can start making these decisions ourselves
或让基金会替我们做决定
or wait for the foundation to do it for us.
别忘了 托瑞斯医生和我
Remember -- Dr. Torres and I
可是有总统的批准印♥章♥
have a presidential seal of approval.
你们回来了
You're back!
你今天离我远点
You're gonna want to stay away from me today.
克里斯蒂娜呢 她一定很伤心
Where's Cristina? She must be devastated.
我要是她 我一定会
If I were her, I'd be
把头埋在一堆巧克力饼干里
face-first in a pile of chocolate-chip cookies.
闭嘴
Stop it!
克里斯蒂娜·杨不需要你的怜悯
Cristina Yang doesn't need your pity!
她的奖被夺走了 是你夺走的
She was robbed! And you robbed her!
我夺走的
Oh! I did?
就是你 你跟艾弗里家族是一伙的
Yes! You! You're an Avery by association!
他们连自己的屁♥股♥和手肘都分不清
That pack of fools can't tell their asses from their elbows,
更别提一个本应得奖的医生
never mind an award-winning surgeon
和某个弱智了
versus some half-wit
只会在地下室摆弄科学套件
who tinkers with science kits in his mother's basement!
我跟你说过了离我远一点 是吧
I told you to stay away from me today, didn't I?
-什么时候的事 -一个月前
- When did all this happen? - About a month ago.
莱贝克斯联♥系♥了我
Lebackes approached me.
我空闲时间一直跟他工作
I've been doing work with him on my off time.
他觉得我挺适合单干
He thinks I could make a really good fit.
所以你已经决定要走了
So you've already decided? You're leaving?
不 我不知道
No. I-I don't know.
我的进修期也要完了 所以...
I mean, my fellowship is almost over, so...
他们什么时候要结果
Well, um, when do they need to know by?
今晚
Tonight.
你不打算骂我或者什么的
What, you're not gonna yell at me or something?
弗兰克的心脏来了
Frankie's heart is on its way.
我们就是不明白
See, we -- we just don't understand.
两天前他还好好的
Two days ago, he was fine,
现在他连呼吸都是困难的
and now he's struggling to even breathe.
你们昨天晚上给他化疗了
You gave him chemo last night.
所以他的病才会更严重了 对吗
Is that what's making him so much sicker?
我知道这一定和那个基因疗法有关系
I mean, I know it has something to do with the gene therapy.
化疗除去了某些骨髓
Well, the chemo obliterated the bone marrow,
这些骨髓中包含有缺酶的细胞
which contained the enzyme-deficient cells.
这么小的化疗不会让他变严重的
Such a mild dose wouldn't make him sick.
我们觉得他得了病毒性感染
We believe he picked up a viral infection.
怎么得的 他被隔离着呢
How?! He's in isolation!
他跟任何人都没有接触
He -- he has no contact with anyone.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
您的儿子没有免疫系统
Your son has no immune system.
我们采取了所有的措施 但这是医院
We-we've taken every precaution, but this is a hospital.
你们看看 他都坚持不了了
Look at him! He's barely alive!
或许我们应该停止这一切
Maybe we should just stop everything...
-对 -让他变好 让他休息
- Yes. - ...and let him get better, just let him rest.
别忘了 我们讨论过
Remember, we went through this.
他的病情可能在变好前变得更坏
He could get sicker before he got better.
到今天下午 一切都在计划之中
We're still on track for this afternoon.
你把艾滋病毒注入了我儿子体内
When you inject an HIV virus into our very-sick little boy.
注射的是无感染性的病毒
Inject a deactivated HIV --
好吧 听着
O-o-okay, look, look,
我们只需要再坚持一段时间
we just need to hang on a little while longer.
我们马上就成功了
We're almost there.
布莱登
Braden.
给这小孩换个新心脏吧
Let's give this kid a new heart, shall we?
10号♥刀
10 blade.
我来吧 拉塞尔医生
I've got it, Dr. Russell.
杨
Yang!
真是惊喜啊 你什么时候回来的
This is a surprise. When'd you get back?
谢谢你帮忙 拉塞尔
Thank you for covering, Russell,
下面由我接手吧
but I've got it from here.
我已经清洗过 准备好了
I'm already scrubbed and ready to go.
你怎么不休息一下 你一定累坏了
Why don't you take a load off? You must be tired.
我一直是弗兰克·麦克尼尔的医生 谢谢
I've followed Frankie Mcneil since day 1. Thank you.
昨晚输得很惨 杨
Tough loss last night, Yang.
一定不好受吧
Must have stung.
祝你下次好运
Better luck next time.
能够被提名就是一种荣誉了
It was an honor just to be nominated.
10号♥刀
10 blade.
你怎么来这了
What on earth are you doing here?!
你继续猜猜
I like to keep you guessing.
你赶快进来吧
You better get in here
趁我还没做让亨利尴尬的事
before I do something that will embarrass Henry.
看来我应该多给你惊醒
Mm. I should surprise you more often.
我也没有那么惊讶
Well, I'm not that surprised.
为什么
How come?
我猜到你会来转一圈
I thought you might show up and poke around,
顺便问问为什么杨医生没有得奖
trying to figure out why Dr. Yang didn't get her award.
拜托 我很久前就计划要来了
Oh, please. I planned this trip a long time ago.
我觉得你一定因为颁奖典礼很疲惫
I figured you'd be exhausted from the ceremony
需要出去转一圈
and need a little getaway.
难道你没有计划胜利之旅
You didn't plan it as a victory lap
来庆祝一下杨的得奖
to celebrate Yang's big win?
-要是那样的话就更好了 -对啊
- Mm...that would have been a nice feature. - Mm. Yeah.
但我觉得这个周末还有别的好事
But I think the weekend will have other nice features.
是吗
Oh. Really?
所以赶快去忙你的
So, why don't you finish what you're doing?
我就坐在这看着你挥洒魔法
I'll sit here and watch the magic,
然后我带你去吃晚餐
and then I'll take you to dinner.
得令 韦伯医生
Yes, Dr. Webber.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 你怎么样
Hi. How are you?
还行
Good.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
还不错 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
你跟克里斯蒂娜聊了没 她还好吧
Have you talked to Cristina? Is she okay?
我真的觉得她已经
I really thought that she had --
对 我知道 我也很惊讶
Yeah, I-I know. I was shocked, too.
我今晚需要回家
Um, so...I need to come home tonight.
你想谈谈了
You want to talk?
我
I...
我要去拿iPod
I need my iPod.
-我今天去跑步了 但没音乐... -哦
- I went running today, and I wished -- - Sure. Sure.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你看起来 -压力很大 有点压力
- You look -- - Stressed. I'm a little stressed.
我得给基金会写一份报告
I got to compile a report for the foundation
评估一下医院各个研究项目的价值
on the value of people's research projects,
因为我们可能没法
'cause we're not gonna be able to
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表