汤姆
Thom!
退后一步 不然我就叫保安
Step back right now, or I will call security.
-凯普娜医生 -威尔逊
- Dr.Kepner... - Wilson...
唐纳德·梅西心脏死亡
Donald Mercer suffered cardiac death.
器官捐赠取消了
Organ recovery's called off.
-一切结束了 -威尔逊医生
- It's all going in the trash. - Dr.Wilson,
汤姆是梅西先生的朋友
Thom here is Mr.Mercer's friend.
我很 我很抱歉
Oh, I am -- I'm sorry.
不 他怎么了 唐纳德怎么了
No. No, he what? Do-- Donald what?
他死了 汤姆
He died, Thom.
不 我不明白 你说他只是脑死亡
No, I-I don't understand. You said he was just brain dead.
他之前是脑死亡
He was.
他的心脏在维持器官
He was, and his heart was sustaining his organs.
但现在他的器官不能捐赠了
But now his organs are no longer viable
因为他心脏死亡了
for donation because he's gone.
唐纳德离世了
Donald is gone.
这... 这不对
This is -- this is not right.
这... 这不公平
This is -- this is not fair.
我理解 我知道这不公平
I know. I know it's not fair.
-这完全不公平 -不 不
- It's not fair at all. - No, no.
从七年级开始 他就是我的挚友
He's -- He's my best friend, since 7th grade.
我 我救过他
I-I saved his life.
我把肾脏都给他了
I-I gave him my kidney.
我应该...
I was...
我应该要救回他的...
I was supposed to have saved his
-我只是... -节哀
- I just... - Okay.
没事的 过来坐
All right, come on.
我知道
I know.
来坐下吧
Let's just sit down.
奥斯卡一切良好
Hey. Oscar's doing well.
他还需要多加观察 但...
He needs, uh, more observation, but -- ooh.
今天诸事不顺
Bad leg day.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
如果没人发现他 那会怎样
What would have happened if they hadn't found him out there?
-他会死 -但他没有
- He'd be dead. - Yeah, but he's not.
他会长大
He'll grow up.
他会成为某个人
He'll be, you know, who knows who.
拥有自己的人生
He'll have a whole life.
你还会梦见那次飞机事故吗
Do you still have dreams about it?
通常是我紧张的时候
Usually when I'm anxious.
那天
The day, um,
在索菲亚上学前班前一天
before Sofia started her first day of preschool,
我做了一晚的梦
I dreamt about it all night,
梦到了马克和莱西 还有机长
about Mark and Lexie and the pilot
杰瑞
Jerry.
-杰瑞 -杰瑞
- Jerry. - Jerry.
我会梦到你在尖叫
For me, I dream about you screaming.
一直尖叫
You wouldn't stop screaming.
我还要感谢你啊
So thank you for that.
你今天太棒了
Good job today.
小孩太走运了
Lucky kid.
小孩太走运了
Lucky kid.
只需要填写事故报告和几份文件
Just the accident report and the worker's comp paperwork.
很快就好了
Shouldn't take long.
你可以坐在这
You can sit in here.
爱德华兹医生也在这填事故报告
Dr. Edwards is filling out an accident report, as well.
你俩一起填 不介意吧
You two mind sharing?
真好
Brilliant.
好吧 我 我可以待会儿再来
You know what? I can -- I can come back.
不用 没关系 我快写好了
No. It's fine. I'm almost done.
好吧
Okay, then.
你的腿好些了吗
How's your leg?
我的膝盖
My knee is...
我很好
I'm fine.
你呢 你怎么样
How about you? How are you?
我当时没看到你
I didn't see you coming.
-我不是问这个 -我知道
- That's not what I meant. - No, I know that.
对不起 斯蒂芬妮
I'm sorry, Stephanie.
求你了 让我说完好吗
Will you let me say that to you, please? Okay?
对不起
I am so sorry.
我根本不知道自己会那么做
I had no idea I was gonna do that.
不知道
None.
我以为我
I thought I was --
我告诉自己我要的不是她
I told myself that I didn't want her,
艾普丽尔也不要我
that April didn't want me.
而我和你 我
And you and I... w--
-斯蒂芬 你真的 -别这样
- Steph, you are so -- - Please don't.
别说这些
Don't do that.
我是想说我没料到事情会这样
I'm trying to say I didn't see it coming.
好吗 我实在没想要伤害你
Okay? There's no way I wanted to hurt you.
我不知道怎样才能弥补
And I don't know how I can make that better.
弥补不了
You can't.
不管怎么说 那天我俩都不可能忘
And, anyway, we both got a day we'll never forget.
-斯蒂芬 -你可以跟你的孙子们聊起这天
- Steph -- - You got a day to tell your grandkids about,
而我经历了以前从没经历过的事情
and I got something I'd never gotten before.
我被人同情
I got pitied.
我突然成了那个不够好的女孩
I-I was suddenly the girl who wasn't good enough
不够聪明 不够漂亮 不值得拥有
or smart enough or pretty enough or not deserving.
以前从来没有人会那样看我
I've never gotten that look before
因为我不是这种女孩
because I'm not that girl.
我知道
I know that.
你可以尽情地用推车撞我
Look, you can hit me with as many gurneys as you want to,
因为我下半辈子一直都会
because I'm gonna feel terrible about this
为这事感到痛苦
for the rest of my life.
很好 随你怎么痛苦 我才不会痛苦
Okay. Well, you do that if you want to. I'm not.
我再也不会感到伤心
I'm not going to feel sad
或是生气或者可怜自己了
or angry or pitiable for one more minute,
因为你对我什么都不是
because I'm not gonna care about you.
所以 如果我不再
So, if I don't say hello
跟你打招呼 或在电梯里和你聊天
or make small talk on the elevator
不再祝福你的生日
or acknowledge your birthday
甚至不再关心你是不是还活着
or even acknowledge you're alive,
这都是因为对我来说 你只是个路人
it's because, to me, you just exist.
因为我不再关心了
Because I don't care.
为何从纷乱世事中脱身会感觉如此美好
Why does it feel so good to get rid of things...
卸下重负
...to unload...
放手
to let go?
怎么样
How did it go?
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
我觉得墨菲说的对
I think Murphy was right.
她当然是对的 亚利桑那
Oh, of course she was right, Arizona!
我虐待了她
I mistreated her!
我很小气 嫉妒
And I was petty and jealous
表现糟糕 都是因为你睡了她
and at my worst because you slept with her!
她当然是对的
Of course she was right!
我一直想着我们和好了
I keep thinking we're okay.
我们 我们买♥♥了房♥子
And we -- we buy a house,
然后发生了这事
and then this happens,
我不知道我们是不是真的没问题了
and I'm not sure we'll ever be okay.
今天我丢掉了我的研究
And today I lost my research.
辜负了一位病人
I failed a patient.
现在我又背了一个
And now I have a disciplinary report
会跟随我一辈子的报告
that's gonna follow me forever.
所以我要去睡觉了
So I'm going to bed!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我觉得我一直以来考虑的都是自己
I feel like all I've been doing is thinking about myself.
天啊 我发誓 我发誓
God, I swear! I swear
我再也听不下去你的道歉了
I cannot listen to you apologize one more time.
你把你自己弄得让人难以原谅
You have made it very hard to keep forgiving you!
坠机后一年里
For over a year, since the plane crash,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表