只是个十美元的小玩意
Well, it's a $10 solution.
我觉得很棒
I think it's great.
有了钱你就可以做任何好玩的事情
Well, money lets you do good crap in the world.
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
你给屁♥眼♥医生打电♥话♥了
You called Butthole.
是的 我告诉他我很感兴趣
Yeah. Well, I told him I was interested.
杨
Yang?
恭喜哈珀-艾弗里的事
Congratulations on the Harper Avery.
只是提名而已
Just a nomination.
克里斯蒂娜·杨
Cristina Yang!
我怎么教出你这么个学生
I taught you better than that.
人家恭喜你的时候
When someone congratulates you,
你应该看着对方的眼睛微笑着说"谢谢"
you look them in the eye and smile and say "Thank you."
谢谢 贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey.
不用谢 杨医生
You're welcome, Dr. Yang.
肾功能很完美 尿量正常
Kidney function is excellent. Urine output is good.
那可是创造历史的小便啊
Well, that's some history-making urine.
换工 肖恩
Swap monkey, Shane.
我要回贝利医生的基因实验室了
I think I'll go back down to Dr. Bailey's genome lab.
现在你倒是想参加了
Oh, now you want in.
她是我的
She's mine.
不行 你去处理你的导管吧
No. You go deal with your conduits.
罗斯
Ross!
韦伯医生 我在找爱丽丝·格蕾第一次
Oh, Dr. Webber, I'm looking for a picture of Ellis Grey
获得艾弗里奖时的照片
with her first, uh, Harper Avery.
你还记得那是哪一年吗
Do you remember what year it was?
1988年
1988.
你想看吗
Hey, you want to see?
她看起来很开心
She looks so happy.
她很开心
She was happy.
那是个美好的夜晚
That was a great night.
美好的夜晚
It was a great night.
目前为止还没有血栓的征象
So far, there's no evidence of clotting,
他的泵工作良好
and his pump is working well.
状态很好
He's doing really great.
我们会继续维持他麻醉24小时
We're gonna keep him sedated for about 24 hours
然后再慢慢地叫醒他
and then slowly wake him up.
谢谢你们
Thank you all so much.
真对不起我们质疑过你们
I'm -- I'm sorry that we doubted you.
我们不应该那样
We shouldn't have.
有质疑是很正常的
Doubt is normal.
去休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我有干净内衣穿了
I have clean underwear?
我都要哭了 你把我弄哭了
I'm gonna cry. You're making me cry.
如果你看到信♥用♥卡♥上有一笔
Don't be surprised when you see a charge
大概两万五千块的交易可别惊讶
for, like, $25,000 on the credit card.
什么
What?
你还记得之前我说过
Yeah, you know how earlier I said
我不会把钱花在妓♥女♥身上或私人飞机
I don't spend my money on hookers and private planes?
我想 技术上说 我说谎了
I guess, like, technically, I was lying.
你花了两万五千块
You spent $25,000 on --
花在飞机上了
On an airplane, okay?
为了把克里斯蒂娜试验用的心脏运过来
For Cristina's experimental heart to get here.
董事会会还给我的
And the board is gonna reimburse me.
谁有那么高的信用额度啊
Who even has a credit limit that high?
大概我就有
Turns out I do.
我感觉很不舒服
I-I feel a little sick.
你的信用额度
Your credit limit
基金会还有四块钱一杯的拿铁
and trust fund and $4 lattes
真的让我感觉很不舒服
are -- are literally just making me feel sick.
吃点放了三天的烤面
Eat some three-day-old lasagna.
你会感觉好些的
That'll make you feel better.
我不知道你在等我
I didn't know that you were waiting.
你会杀了我的
You're gonna kill me.
-为什么 -你肯定会的
- Why? - You are.
我的上帝 不敢相信我竟然
Oh, my god. I can't believe I'm even...
你和别人上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with someone else?
什么 没有
What? No!
感谢上帝 你吓着我了
Oh. Thank god. You scared me.
我想再要一个孩子
I want another baby.
什么
What?
我也想回归我的生活
Look, I want my life back, too,
我也想花点时间思考完成我的工作
and I want time to have a thought and do my work.
但同时
But I also --
等一下 你怎么会认为
Wait -- why on earth would you think
我会和别人上♥床♥
I would sleep with someone else?
因为你说我会杀了你
Because you said that I was gonna kill you.
在我们经历的那么多之后
After everything that we've been through,
你怎么能 哪怕只是一丝的念头
how you could ever, even for one second,
想到我会和别人上♥床♥ 这太疯狂了
think that I would sleep with someone else is crazy.
我也想再要一个孩子
I want another baby, too.
什么
What?
我不希望我们死后索菲亚只剩自己
I don't want Sofia to bury us alone
或等我们老的不行了 只有她照顾我们
or nurse us through some horrible, long decline by herself.
她应该和其他人一起度过这些
She should go through that with someone else.
这想法太可怕了
That's morbid and awful.
或者说实际
Or practical.
并且可怕
And awful.
你也想再要一个孩子
Well, you want another baby, too.
因为我喜欢孩子
Yeah, because I love babies.
他们可爱 美好
They're adorable and delicious.
你今天下午突然意识到了吗
And you just realized that this afternoon?
之前没有 但我看见梅瑞狄斯和她的孩子
Yeah, I forgot. And then I saw Meredith and her baby, and --
等等 我们为什么要吵啊
Wait. Why are we arguing?
我们要有另一个孩子了
We're gonna have another baby.
是的
We are.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我真的太爱你了
I love you so, so much.
我们要有另一个孩子了
Oh! We're gonna have another baby!
我妈妈觉得她拿不到奖
My mom didn't think she'd win.
她以为这是要拼人气的
She thought it was a popularity contest,
而她人缘不好
and she wasn't popular.
她是个女人 一个研究生
She was a woman and a fellow,
而她的自负会让大家对她另眼相待
and her arrogance could rub people the wrong way.
她不允许自己
She hadn't allowed herself to imagine
想象得奖的可能
the possibility of winning
因为她太想要了
because she wanted it too much.
你知道 我查了其他的候选人
You know, I have looked at the other nominees.
我看了他们的研究
I've seen their research.
我也是
Me too.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
是的 我看了所有的文摘
Yes, I looked at everyone's abstracts
读了他们的文章
and read their articles.
我甚至给芝加哥儿童医院的朋友打电♥话♥
I even called a friend over at, uh, Chicago Children's
他认识卢卡斯 你知道的 管他叫什么
who knows Lucas -- you know, whatever his name is --
他在研究组织闭合线的装置
who's doing the work on the ligature tissue-sealing device,
这其实有点
which is...kinda...
没有创意
Derivative.
是吗 是吗
Right? Right?
假设 他试验的病人病情不好
And supposedly, his trial patients are not doing well.
当然这不是好事 但显然
Which is bad, obviously, but also --
我觉得你会得奖的
I think you're gonna win.
当他们叫出我妈妈的名字
And when they called my mom's name,
她真的被震惊了
she was genuinely shocked.
这是对她勤奋工作和所作牺牲的肯定
It was validation of all her hard work and sacrifice.
我真的这么想
I really do.
我觉得你会得奖
I think you are going to win.
我也这么想
Me too.
她回家之后告诉我
She came home and told me
她不是简单地拿了哈珀-艾弗里奖
she didn't win the Harper Avery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表