实习医生格蕾
第十季 第十七集 "病毒来袭"
"You Be Illin"
《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我可以打印出支架
I could print a scaffolding and --
做出生物套管植入婴儿心脏
and make a biological conduit for a baby's heart.
没有人这样做
They're not even doing that yet.
杨医生一举成功了
Dr. Yang hit a home run.
多亏了她 宝宝内森现在还活着
Thanks to her, baby Nathan is thriving.
哈珀-艾弗里基金会发来一封邮件
An e-mail from the Harper Avery foundation.
-什么 -你被提名今年的奖项
- What? - You're in consideration for this year's award.
-我们 -我们结婚了
- We... - we are married.
我们是做了一些不负责任的事
We did something that wasn't responsible.
可那是因为我们相爱
But we did it because we love each other,
我们想一辈子相守
and we want to spend every day together.
艾玛·玛琳和欧文完了
Emma Marling and Owen are through.
但我觉得不是她提出的分手
I don't think it was her idea.
霍普金斯要的是我
Hopkins wants me!
那他们是不是承诺
Did they throw in a loan-repayment package
帮你还款或搬家
or moving expenses?
我们没那么多钱了
We don't have the dough, okay?
等罗宾斯恢复身体我再去霍普金斯
I'm postponing Hopkins till Robbins is better.
太美了
It's beautiful!
而且是我们的了
And it's gonna be ours!
我想任命你为住院医培训项目的负责人
I'd like to appoint you director of the residency program.
你将负责医院内所有
You'd be in charge of all the decisions
和教学相关的政策
regarding the educational arm of this hospital.
梅瑞狄斯 当美国总统
Meredith, when the president of the United States
打电♥话♥给你 你不可能拒绝他嘛
calls you on the phone, you can't say no to the guy.
你没遵守承诺
You went back on your promise.
你跟我说你一直都在改变
You say that you work so hard to change,
想重新做人 结果却还是这样么
to become this new person, but then you do this?
她袭击了我 乔是个疯子
She attacked me. Jo's a lunatic.
我靠
Damn it!
每个人在醒着的时候
The average person touches their face
每小时会碰18次自己的脸
about 18 times every waking hour.
这使得脸部受感染的
That leaves you susceptible
几率高达一百倍
to infection about 100 times a day.
长命百岁哟 亲爱的
Well... bless you, sweetie.
感染非常可恶
Infection has a nasty habit
每天的各种行为都会引发感染
of taking advantage of our everyday behaviors.
我去呼莱贝克斯医生
Okay, I'm gonna call Dr. Lebackes
然后开始做肛♥门♥成形术
and move up our anoplasty
我做不了了 下午肯定就病了
because I'm gonna be sick this afternoon.
你怎么知道 预言家
What are you, psychic?
因为我能感受到
No, I felt it -- you know, the sick.
一小孩对着我打了个喷嚏 我肯定感染了
A kid sneezed on me. I felt it go in.
感染四处观望 然后就定下来
It looked around, and it sat down.
你真能感受到
What, you felt that?
对 我做医生这么久了
Yes, I've been doing this a while.
对这类事早有感觉了
You start to develop a sense.
我顶多还能撑七个小时
I've got seven hours, tops.
感染经过接触门 桌传播
It spreads by touching doors, desks...
-那我们取消不就得了 -不行
- So let's just cancel. - No.
五千个孩子里就有一个生来就
1 in 5,000 babies is born without --
没有屁♥眼♥ 是吧
Without a butthole, right.
生来的缺陷让其没有屁♥眼♥
With a birth defect resulting in an imperforate anus.
-阿历克斯 你一定要学这个手术 -好吧
- Alex, you need to learn this. - Well, fine.
但是得和屁♥眼♥医生学么
But do I have to learn it from Dr. Butthole?
不准这么叫他
Don't call him that.
莱贝克斯医生是一个相当棒的儿科医生
Dr. Lebackes is a great pediatric surgeon
他最擅长的就是肛♥门♥成形术
Who specializes in anoplasty.
-而且你还没见过他呢 -不用见也知道
- And you haven't even met him yet. - Oh, I know him.
这些私人医生
These private-practice docs
从来就只在乎收费
are only about seeing how much they can charge.
够了 记得把明天的手术都取消
Hey, cancel tomorrow's procedures, okay?
-为嘛 -因为我要病了
- Why? - Because I will be sick.
我得到莱贝克斯的回复就呼你
Okay, I'll page you when I get a time from Lebackes.
-你等着心电感应我算了 -嗯哼
- Just tell me with your mind. - Uh-huh.
还通过电梯按钮
...elevator buttons,
笔
pens,
共用水杯
sharing cups.
我在邮件信里发现这堆付款本
I found these payment books in a stack of mail.
是你的学生贷款
These are for your student loans.
哦 怎么了
Yeah? What about them?
你到底有没有翻开看过
Have you looked at them?
你不能总这么无动于衷
You have to do something with these.
好吧好吧 让我看看
You're right. Let me see them.
甚至是通过钞票传播
...even money.
我们能做的 只是尽量预防它的传播
All we can do is try our best to prevent it from spreading.
我们也就迟到了十五分钟嘛
We'll only be like 15 minutes late.
我们迟到都是因为
Oh, we wouldn't be late at all
你没把钥匙挂在挂钩上
if you just put the key on the hook.
我把挂钩黏在门上就是提醒你
I put it by the door so you would always know
-钥匙在那 -我知道那个挂钩
- where it is. - I know the hook. I play with the hook.
-可我不习惯嘛 -那我
- I’m not a hook guy. - Oh, real-- I'm not a --
也不能一天到晚找不到钥匙撒
Huh? I'm not a can't-find-my-keys kind of girl.
我意思就是这个嘛
Mm-hmm. That's what I'm saying, though, right?
你负责钥匙 我负责其他
What? You do you, and I do me.
好吧
Okay.
但你负责的事没做好 让我们都迟到了
Well, your you makes me late for our work.
哎呀
Well...
因为感染一旦发生 就无法制止
Because once it's out there, the infection usually wins.
现在有一种病毒感染
There is a viral infection
在医院里肆虐
running rampant through this hospital.
症状和流感相似 比如拉肚子
It feels like flu symptoms, then G.I. stuff.
-所以现在肥皂和用水都得 -抱歉
- It goes without saying that soap, water,-Oh, sorry. Sorry.
一定要勤用手部消毒液
And hand sanitizer are your best friends.
而如果感到恶心 而自己还能回家的话
And if you do feel sick and you can go home,
那就立马回家
Then go home.
把话传下去 都去忙吧
Spread the word. That's all for now.
擤鼻子啊 孩子 不要再去弄脸了
Blow, honey, and stop picking at your face.
老妈 我能自己擤鼻子 我不是小孩了
Mom, I can blow my own nose. I'm practically a tween.
你好 我是凯普娜医生 你是布莱登吧
Hi, I'm Dr. Kepner. Are you Braden?
-对 这是我们的小宝贝 -老妈
- Yes, this is our little Brady bug. - Mom!
你和我们的医生聊过了么
So, did you speak to our doctor?
聊了 他说布莱登是严重免疫力缺乏综合征
I did. He said Braden has S.C.I.D.
-气泡男孩病 -布莱登
- Bubble boy disease. - Braden.
他知道我们不喜欢他这样说的
He knows that we hate it when he calls it that.
你的医生要你们来这
And he sent you here?
对 他出国去了
Yes, he's out of the country, s--
好的 但是
Right, but patients with
患有严重免疫力缺乏综合征的病人
severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome
一般都应该远离
are generally advised to steer clear
易受感染的区域 比如医院
of high-risk infection areas like a hospital.
他免疫系统不起作用
Without an immune system --
我们知道 小感冒也能致命
We know, even a common cold can be life-threatening.
他一直有注射酶
Well, he's on enzyme injections,
而且一直都没出什么事
and they've been working very well.
而我们也很担心 布莱登 不要动脸
And we were just so worried and -- Braden. Face.
我没抠它 只是碰一下
I'm not picking at it. Just touching it.
布莱登 这东西长了多久了
Braden, how long have you had that?
这个痘么 我不知道
This zit? I don't know.
我只是要标记一下
I'm just gonna keep an eye on it, okay?
老天 你怎么不加个箭头 写个”痘痘在此”
Geez, why not just draw an arrow and the word "Zit"?
布莱登 听话
Braden!
昨天他鼻塞了
Last night, he got congested,
我们以为他鼻子感染了
and we thought he might be getting a sinus infection,
然后打了电♥话♥给我们的医生
so we called our doctor.
他就让你们来接受抗生素治疗 再做做检查
And he sent you here to get I.V.I.G. antibiotics and labs.
好的 那开始吧
Great. Let's get him started.
不要再动你的脸了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表