The food will not taste like crap.
说起来 我还为赞恩餐馆那事生你的气呢
Hey, I'm still mad at you for Zane's.
我是那十年的老顾客了
I ate there for ten years
现在全被你毁了
until you ruined it for me.
拜托 他们确实放盐太多
Oh, please, they over-salt everything.
如果没有并发症
Well, barring complications,
你就可以继续吐槽各个餐馆了
you'll soon be back to bossing us all around about where we eat.
再给他做一次灌肠
Get another enema.
但他已经做过一次了
But he already had one.
所以我才说再做一次
Which is why I said, "Another."
那可是身体上最脏的部位 给我弄干净了
Look, we're dealing with the most contaminated part of the body.
我能在格蕾医生的演示之后做吗
Oh! Can I do it after Dr. Grey's presentation?
谁管你什么时候做
I don't care when you do it
只要你送邓肯去手术室的时候
as long as you deliver Duncan to the O.R.
他有个干净的肠子就好了
with a squeaky clean colon.
之前母婴科医生职位空缺的时候
So when an opening came up for maternal/fetal surgeon,
我就想到了你
I thought of you first.
于是我向董事会推荐了你
So I pitched you to the board.
然后董事会就让我们中
And they just want one of us
随便哪个来给你面面试
to sit down with you to interview you.
所以等会是托雷斯医生
You'll be meeting with Dr. Torres.
她的简历十分出众
Her resume really speaks for itself.
这只不过是走个过场
This is more of a formality.
说不定是个机会
Well, and maybe an opportunity
让我多了解一下和你约会的女人
to learn a little more about the woman you're dating.
这就不必了
Not necessary at all.
那 面对托雷斯医生的时候有什么要注意的么
So... anything you can tell me about Dr. Torres?
她很不错 但她是我前妻
Um... she's great. I mean, she's my ex...
所以她也不是那么好
so she's not that great.
我确定她不是一个斧头杀人狂
Look, I'm sure she's probably not an ax murderer,
但如果有什么迹象 我会通知你的
but if there's something there, I will give you a heads-up.
-别这样 -放松就行
- Please don't. - Just be yourself.
-嗨 -嗨 这是艾玛·玛灵医生
- Hey. - Hi! Um, this is Dr. Emma Marling.
这是凯丽·托雷斯医生
Dr. Callie Torres.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
开始吧
Let's do this.
艾弗里医生 马多克斯女士等会要排除积液
Dr. Avery, Mrs. Maddox is here to get her drain removed,
等演示结束后我去做
and I'll do it after the presentation.
-我自己来吧 墨菲 -真的么
- I'll do it myself, Murphy. - Really?
-我挺了解这个病人 -不用了 我喜欢自己来
- Because I know the case-- - Nah, I prefer to do it myself.
谢谢了
Thanks.
怎么样了 我错过好戏了么
What, did I miss it?
好戏还没上场
You didn't miss it.
你觉得他们做的是心脏吗
Do you think they made a heart?
斯蒂芬妮不告诉我
Mm, Steph won't say,
但心脏要做的话也太复杂
but I think a heart's too complicated.
-嗨 -是膀胱么
- Hey. - A bladder?
拜托 如果是你们 你们会打什么
Come on. What'd you guys print?
我不想告诉你
I'm not saying.
不过你们一定会大吃一惊
But your minds will be freakin' blown.
嗨 今天在日托所接送孩子还好吧
Hey, how'd the drop-off at day care go?
没有哭 你的新玩具呢
Tear-free. How's your new toy?
这个啊 你也得大家一起等着瞧哟
Well, you'll have to wait and see like everybody else.
-大家早上好 -早上好
- Good morning, everyone. - Morning.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院一直以创新为主
Grey-Sloan Memorial has always valued innovation as a top priority.
今天 做出创新的带头人是格蕾医生
And today, the leader of this charge is Dr. Grey.
我们都应该向她学习 打破常规
We should all follow her in pushing the boundaries,
推动医学发展 找到创新的新方法
moving medicine forward, finding new ways to innovate.
-格蕾医生 -3D打印让我们根据个人需求
- Dr. Grey? - 3-D printing will allow us to customize treatment
确定不同的治疗方法
for an individual's specific needs.
而不用一直等待移植
Instead of ordering and waiting for an implant...
你看见那个了吗
Do you see that?
我们现在可以打印
We are going to be able to print...
打印机 对 很酷啊
the printer, yeah, it's cool.
随时随地 根据需求
In-house, on-demand--
不 不 她旁边的那个人
No, no, the guy next to her...
-就在这 -一直眨眼的那个
- Right here. ...- with the eye twitch.
最终 可以用病人自身的细胞阻止排斥
Eventually, even using a patient's own cells to prevent rejection.
欢迎来到定制化医学时代
Welcome to the age of personalized medicine.
-一个叉子 -搞笑啊
- A fork? - Oh, no.
-科技 -至少不是一个叉勺
- Technology. - Well, at least it isn't a spork.
拜托 我们昨天才搞到的打印机
You guys, we just got the printer yesterday.
我们正在测试中 今天能打印叉子
We're testing it out. Forks today,
明天 就可以为人打印门静脉
tomorrow, portal veins for actual people.
你们认真点啊
You guys!
若你母亲可以看到今天的你
Oh, if your mother could see you now.
她会批评我的发型
She'd take issue with my hair.
她会为你骄傲的
She'd be proud.
我有没有跟你讲过
Did I ever tell you the story
我是怎样选择我的第一个研究项目的
about how I chose my first research project?
讲过很多次 这里对你来说太舒服了
Many times. You know, it's looking a little too comfy in here.
你还在跑步吗
Are you getting your laps in?
你现在就应该去跑一圈
You can get one in now.
你可以送我到电梯 我要看一个病人
You can walk me to the elevator. I have a patient to see.
继续你跨时代的研究吧
Go change the face of medicine.
你需要坚持跑步
You need to be doing your laps.
你需要运动
You need to be walking.
又一个俘虏大叫着从你的无聊剧院跑了
Another captive runs screaming from your theater of... boredom.
走开吧 C.J.
Move along, C.J.
你现在需要一些新素材
Oh, you know, you need some new material?
我能背出来你全部的保留节目
I know your entire repertoire by heart.
那些是好故事
They're good stories.
听到了吗
You see?
连凯普娜医生都听过许多遍了
Even Dr. Kepner's heard them multiple times.
你应该出来跟我走走 来吧
You should come take a walk with me. Come on.
我来给你讲讲真正的好故事
I'll tell you some really good stories.
你先走 我会来找你的
You get a head start. I'll catch up.
穿好你的睡衣 我都看到你的内衣了
And close your gown. I can see your underwear.
我就没穿内衣
I'm not wearing any.
-哈维 -什么事
- Uh, Harvey? - Yes?
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
不 不过我觉得我可以帮你
No, but I think I can help you.
我能治好你 只需要30分钟
I can fix that. It'll take about 30 minutes.
治好什么
Fix what?
-抽搐 -我不认识你
- The twitch. - I don't know who you are,
坦白地说 这与你无关
but frankly this is none of your business.
-这不是抽搐 - 是半侧面部痉挛
- And it's not a twitch, it's a- - A hemifacial spasm.
我能降低神经敏感度
See I can decompress the nerve.
这是微创治疗 甚至都算不上手术
It's minimally invasive. It's barely even a surgery.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
他是德里克·谢博德
He's Derek Shepherd--
国内最好的神经外科专家之一
one of the best neurosurgeons in the country.
我真心建议你接受他的治疗
I really think you should let him fix it.
你又是谁
And who are you?
杰克森·艾弗里 耳鼻喉整形医生
Jackson Avery-- plastics, E.N.T.
如果你同意我真的希望能在旁观察学习
I would really love to observe if that's cool with you.
不 我不同意
No, that's not cool.
抱歉失陪
Now if you'll excuse me,
我整个早上还没吃过东西
I haven't had a thing to eat all morning.
如果你不吃东西 今天就可以做
If you don't eat, I can do it today.
你听说梅刚刚对餐具业的改革了吗
Did you hear Mer just revolutionized the world of cutlery?
没 我没听说
No, I... did not.
在做一个肝脏模型
Working on a liver model.
已经在打印了
It's--it's printing up now.
不错啊
That's great.
是不错啊
It is great.
-你们俩这是什么情况 -你别管
- What the hell's the matter with you two? - Stay out of it.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你让我接了几个轮班
Thanks for letting me pick up a few shifts.
-非常感谢 -小事一桩
- I appreciate that. - Absolutely.
很高兴你能回来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表