急诊室忙翻了
so the E.R‘s crazy.
还有我跟你说过的那女的 她胖了一点点
And that premie I told you about -- she gained 2 ounces,
然后护士姐姐问我 “她是不是很胖啊”
And the nurses are like, "Doesn't she look fat?"
我就说 “也没啦 只是像个鼹鼠”
And I'm like, "No, she looks like a naked mole rat."
还有 我医生获了一个奖的提名
And, uh, my doctor got nominated for some prize,
每个人都嫉妒羡慕恨
and everyone's really jealous.
很酷啊
That's cool.
没你的这个酷啊
Not as cool as that.
对
Yeah.
我父母想以此让我不去想
My parents try to distract me
我现在被关在这
from the fact that I'm trapped in a bubble.
你今天不是会有结果出来么
Well, aren't you getting some test results back today
可以让你出院啊
that are gonna get you out?
对
Yeah.
他们来了
Here they come.
记得来看我哦
Come visit me.
我弟弟的病房♥在走廊末端的右边那个
My brother's room is end of the hall on the right.
他挺好的在这呢
Well, there he is.
小宝贝
Hey, Bradie bug.
布莱登
Braden.
-你好啊 小伙子 -嗨 宝贝儿
- Up high, champ. - Hi, baby.
妈 你为什么哭
Mom, why are you crying?
我
Oh, I'm...
我没哭
I'm not.
抱歉 我忍♥不住
I'm sorry. I can't.
很不幸 你的T细胞还是为零
Um, unfortunately, your t-cell count is still zero.
你的消炎症状基本没了
Your infection is almost cleared,
但我们希望你的T细胞可以增加
but we were hoping for your t-cell count to respond.
我知道
I get it.
但是我妈妈为什么哭
But I don't understand why my mom's crying.
肯定你们还没有尽全力
There's got to be other stuff you guys can try.
你们不能让我以后都住这吧
You're not gonna make me live in this bubble for the rest of my life.
老爸
Dad?
事情没那么简单 孩子
Uh, it's not so simple, bud.
你身体不能抵抗感染
Your body has no ability to fight infection,
酶治疗已经没用了
And the enzyme's not working anymore.
骨髓移植可以治你的病
Bone-marrow transplants in kids with scid can be effective,
所以我们在等配对
so we're still looking for a match.
你们不是在我出生就一直等配对么
They've been looking for a match for me since I was a baby,
而现在还没找到
and they haven't found one.
要是以后都找不到了呢
What if you still can't?
除此之外没别的办法了
No other treatment for your disease exists.
我们还在努力找 但是现在
We're working on it, but for the time being...
你只有待在这是安全的
Your only safe place is right where you are.
嗨 弗兰克 你迟到了
Hey, Frankie. You're late.
我又不是病人了 不必每天都在病房♥啊
I'm not a patient anymore, so I don't have to be at rounds.
但你要上班
But you do.
说得对 我迟到了
Oh. You're right. I'm late.
-想赛跑么 -来啊
- Want to race? - Yeah. Come on.
抓到你了
Oh, oh, oh! I got you!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
小心点
Slow down!
这不公平 别这样
That's not fair! Come on!
林克
Hey, Linkie.
我给你买♥♥了个
I got you a chocolate-
巧克力豆松饼 等你感觉好点吃
chip muffin for when you're feeling better.
弗兰克你感觉怎么样
Well, how are you feeling, Frankie?
她刚刚赛跑还赢了我
Well, she just beat me in a race, so...
看来我放进去的起搏器起作用了
Oh, looks like that pacemaker I put in is working.
艾薇...
And iv--
艾薇你怎么回事
Seriously, Ivy.
酸奶油洋葱薯片当早餐
Sour-cream-and-onion chips for breakfast?
你说的我应该增肥
You said I should put on weight.
味道不错
Mmm. Good.
心脏移植术后两周
So, two weeks post-op heart transplant,
艾薇各项指数良好
and Ivy's indices are excellent.
林克先生呢
And Mr. Link?
林肯·麦克尼尔 9岁 心衰末期
Lincoln McNeil, age 9, end-stage heart failure,
等待移植 状况一甲
Awaiting transplant, status 1A.
有家族病史
There's a family history of the disease.
原因尚不明
The cause is still unknown.
林克两周前第一次出现心肌病症状
Uh, Link first showed signs of cardiomyopathy two weeks ago
并迅速恶化
and has deteriorated rapidly.
尝试植入柏林心脏辅助装置失败
An attempt to put him on a Berlin heart failed...
原因我忘了
due to something I can't remember.
凝血
Clotting.
没错
That's it.
病人现接受体外膜肺氧合 目前...
Uh, the patient is now on ECMO and is...
状况稳定
Stable.
我都不能说得更清楚了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
-谢谢 -我们在移植名单的什么位置
Thanks. So, where are we with UNOS?
在名单最前面
Well, Link is at the top of the list.
借助体外膜肺氧合他还能撑多久
How much longer can he survive on ECMO?
指数这么低的情况下
Well, with sweep numbers this low...
至少有一周
at least a week.
我们只能祈祷奇迹发生吗
So, we pray for a miracle?
艾薇身上就发生了
We got one with Ivy.
我们并不是被动地等
We're not just sitting around and waiting.
而是在努力寻求其他办法
We are aggressively looking at other options.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
吃点对心脏有好处的东西吧
...heart-healthy food, okay?
我给斯坦福的人打了电♥话♥
So, I put a call in to these guys from Stanford
他们正在动物上试验药物洗提
who are doing animal testing with a drug-eluting pump
来防止凝血
to prevent clotting.
虽然还没有在人身上试验过 但林克是个小孩
Never been tried on humans, but Link is a little kid.
说不定合适 可能有用
The fit might be right. It could work.
我会随时通知你们他们的反馈
I'll let you guys know what they say.
所以你打算这么玩...
So, that's how you're gonna play this --
装作这是个普通的工作日
Act like it's just another day at the office?
本来就是啊
It is.
才不是呢 求细节
No, see I need details.
他们到底说什么了
So, w-what did they say?
-"祝贺你" -然后你说什么
- "Congratulations." - And then what did you say?
"谢谢"
"Thank you."
-克里斯蒂娜 我就不... -真的 真的
- Cristina, I just don't -- - No, no, really, really,
这...这只是个提名
It's -- it's just a nomination.
我很高兴 但是还有很多事要做
I'm happy about it, but I've got a ton of work to do.
我更想把精力集中在那些上
I-I want to focus on that.
我真的不想搞得很隆重
I really don't want to make a big deal out of it.
-嘿 这边走吧 -是啊
Hey, hey. Uh...let's go this way. Yeah.
吃点早饭
You know, get some...breakfast? Mm.
为什么 我有薯片了
Why? I got my chips.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was this?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith's.
祝贺
Congratulations.
实习医生格蕾
第十季 第十九集
我成功了
"I'm Winning"
创新 畅想 卓越
Innovation. Imagination. Excellence.
好好享受吧 医生们
Oh, soak it in, doctors.
这些就在你们周围啊
It's -- it's all around you.
主要还是在杨医生周围
It's mostly hovering around Dr. Yang,
肖恩就像个跟屁虫似的围着她转
and Shane's kind of hogging her.
我不只在说杨医生
I'm not just talking about Dr. Yang.
谢博德医生正在试验一个新的机器
Dr. Shepherd is testing a new machine
能够读出人的感情 还能应用在
that can read emotions and has applications
他和托瑞斯医生的项目上
for the work that he and Dr. Torres are doing.
托瑞斯是我的
Torres! Me!
格蕾医生就要进行自11月份
Hey, Dr. Grey is about to do the first
新法颁布以来 美国首例
HIV-positive-to-positive kidney transplant in the state
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表