当然 我今早才看过"一条"
Yes, I saw evidence of that earlier this morning.
亲爱的 你觉"那条"怎样
How's it looking, dear?
看来他有可能需要植皮
Well, it's possible he's gonna need a skin graft,
但这难不倒我
but nothing I can't fix.
这样一来他又能"插"马蜂窝
Yeah, he'll be able to stick it in a hornet's nest,
蚁巢 狼蛛的...
an ant hill, a tarantula's...
无论它们住哪都难逃一劫
wherever they live.
我发现男的经常把他们的小二
Well, I find that men often put their penises
"插"到不该"插"的地方
in places that they don't belong.
抽吸吧 快
Suction, dear, come on.
好了 女超人
Okay, supergirl.
那是你唯一会感到痛的地方
That's the only ouch-y part.
现在你不会再感到痛了
Now you're not gonna feel anything at all.
好勇敢 妈妈真为你感到骄傲
You are so brave. I'm so proud of you.
我的病人准备进手术室了
My patient's going into the O.R.
-什么时候 -现在
- When? - Right now.
估计没个一时半会都下不来
It wasn't supposed to be for another hour at least.
那你去吧
Well, go ahead.
我会让珍娜过来帮忙
I'll have Jenna come in and hold her.
你说我会不会有点像爱丽丝·格蕾
Doesn't that sound A little Ellis Grey to you
为了手术
to leave my kid to go to surgery
而把自己孩子留在这缝线
while she's getting stitches?
你是位好母亲 梅
You're a good mom, Mer.
相信我 我的父母比你的更糟糕
Take it from me. I had crap parents.
我深有体会
I know the difference.
更何况 她不会独自待在这
Besides, she's not gonna be alone.
她会和我在一起
She's gonna be with me,
她喜欢我胜过她父母
who she loves more than her own parents.
真不敢相信我会这么做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
你能叫珍娜过来吗
Yeah. Can you send Jenna in here?
听着 别哭 不然她也会哭的
Look, don't cry, or she will.
普外科医生没法修复
The general surgeons weren't able to repair
你姐姐的肾脏 所以... 我们得
your sister's kidney, so... we're gonna
有话直说吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
不管怎样她最后还是需要一个肾
Eventually, she's going to need a kidney.
对吗
Right?
好吧
Okay.
供体在此
Well, here I am.
手术吧
Open the toolbox.
她需要什么就从我这拿什么吧
Take whatever she needs.
听着 现在还没到这一步
Hey, look, this doesn't have to happen right now.
在找到捐献者前 会一直给进行她透析
Okay, sh-she'll be on dialysis until we find a donor.
你再也不用当你姐姐的预备供体
You don't need to be spare parts for your sister anymore.
我来告诉你我需要什么
Here's what I need.
我需要男朋友
I need a boyfriend...
和一份工作
and a job...
还有加勒比海游轮旅行
and a Caribbean cruise...
我还想学怎么骑单车
and I would like to learn to ride a bike,
因为小的时候没学会
because I never learned to ride one when I was little.
我不能受伤
I couldn't get injured
因为里斯可能需要器♥官♥移♥植♥
'cause Reese might need some body part.
我不想成为
And I'd love to not be
我妹妹的后备器官捐献者
spare parts for my sister anymore,
但我能这样做吗
but can I do that?
我能拒绝吗
Can I say no?
当然可以 这是你的生活
Yes, you can say no. It's your life.
你该学骑单车
You know, you should ride that bike.
去游轮旅行 找男友
Go on that cruise. Get a boyfriend.
穿着内衣跳舞
Dance in your underwear.
你当然可以拒绝
Yeah, you can say no.
我可以拒绝
I can say no.
感觉不错吧
Yeah, it feels good, right?
我可以拒绝
I can say no!
我可以拒绝
You can say no!
不 不 不
No! no! no!
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我是他妻子 我去了别的地方了
I'm his wife. I was out of town.
发生什么事了
What happened?
这个...他来医院的时候
Well, he... came in with quite a few stings
-股沟那有些东西 -然后呢
- in his groin area. - And
不
Oh, no.
他没有
He didn't.
他是把小鸡鸡插♥进♥马蜂窝了吗
He stuck his penis in that hornet's nest, didn't he?
你怎么知道的
You knew? How?
我离开的时候看到屋檐那有个蜂窝
I saw a nest on the eaves as I left.
我觉得我早该弄掉这个窝
I knew I should have had it removed.
所以说...他以前也干过这种事
So... this is something he's done before?
他是个...
He's someone who...
喜欢在疼痛中寻找欢愉
likes a little pain with his pleasure.
很喜欢各种类型的刺痛
Any kind of sting, really.
蜜蜂 蚂蚁...
Bee, ant...
他一定也很羞愧吧
I'm sure he was ashamed.
这就是他这么久才来医院
That's why it took him so long to come in.
我也不明白
I don't understand it either.
不过这只个小缺点
But it's just one thing.
他身上还有各种其他特质
There are 500 things about him...
其他特点真的很有趣
that are so much more interesting.
没可能
That is not possible.
我来了
I'm here.
她在那里干什么
What's she doing here?
她来肝脏手术
She's doing the liver.
是我的手术
I'm doing the liver.
她需要订书针
She needed two staples.
我把她交给珍娜了
I actually left her In the hands of Jenna-- that nurse
我没时间想佐拉
that-- I don't care about Zola.
我满脑子都是那个病人
I'm thinking about the patient.
等等 倒回去
Whoa, dial it back for a second.
她是不是脑震荡了
Does she have a concussion?
不 她没事 你呢
No, she's fine. Are you?
除了我的病人和肝脏
You're gonna be worried about that
你还得担心各种各样的事情啊
and a hundred other things besides my patient and my liver.
她是我的病人
She is my patient,
她之前就是我的病人
and she was my patient before--
你看完那篇文章没有
Did you finish reading the article on performing
讲的是在C.P.B.下同时进行移植手术
simultaneous transplants completely under C.P.B.?
贝利医生知道那种手术
Dr. Bailey knows the procedure.
所以这次由贝利医生来做
Dr. Bailey is scrubbing in on mpatient.
抱歉
Sorry.
该早点查查看的
Probably should have checked back earlier.
你的白细胞数量增加
Your... white blood cell count is elevated.
我想开始给你用抗生素
I'd like to start you on antibiotics.
为什么呢
Why do I need antibiotics?
因为有左移了
Because there's a left shift?
你得给我做检查
You need to examine me
找出白细胞增多的原因
to find out what's causing the elevation.
墨菲
Murphy...
我不希望被人迁就照顾
I don't want to be coddled or pussy-footed around.
无意冒犯 这让你成为个糟糕的医生
No offense. It makes you a bad doctor
也让我病情更加严重 打起精神来
and me a sicker patient. So buck up,
给我好好做个检查
lift my gown and give me a proper hands-on exam.
好的
Yes, sir.
这好像有点肿大
It... feels distended.
那这个症状能告诉你什么
Okay, what does that tell you?
可能有液体沉积
There could be fluid buildup. Okay.
你在查引流状况吗
You're checking the drain?
没有任何液体流出
There's no output.
还有其他的吗
Okay, what else?
上腹压痛 白细胞增多
You have epigastric tenderness, increased W.B.C.,
没有液体排出
and little to no drain output,
这就意味着...
which means you have a...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表