症状性胰漏
symptomatic pancreatic leak. Okay.
这就意味着我现在很痛苦
Which also means I'm in a great deal of pain.
你得要用福格蒂导管
Now you need to try and unclog the drain
疏通引流管 这样就不会再堵住了
with a fogarty catheter so this doesn't happen again!
天啊
God.
我们熟悉热爱的专横理查德回来了
There's the bossy Richard I know and love.
他们得要看着我的眼睛
They're gonna learn how to look me in the eye
跟我解释他们这样做的原因
and explain to me what they're doing
这样我才明白
so I understand.
当我提问的时候 他们就要回答
When I ask a question, they're going to answer it.
他们得找出为什么我的胰脏
They're gonna figure out why my pancreas
还需要引流
still requires a drain.
我接受
So I... take it
你不能跟我回家的事
you're not coming home with me.
这些人需要我 凯瑟琳
These fools need me, Catherine.
如果我也需要你呢
What if I need you, too?
过来
Come here.
我会照顾你
You got me.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
要回去了吗
Going back to the tribe?
先去接索菲亚 你呢
After I grab Sofia. How about you?
还在见你的非女友吗
Seeing your not-girlfriend?
本有这个打算的
That was the plan,
但我得去和悬挂滑翔机伤者的姐姐谈谈
but I'm going to talk to the hang glider's sister.
她最终还是决定捐献肾脏
She decided to donate a kidney after all.
别紧张 伙计
Take it easy, pal.
手术如何
How'd it go?
她初步报告结果不错
Her initial labs look good.
被送到楼下心脏科重症监护室了
She's headed down to the cardiac I.C.U.
-如果你想 -你抢走了这个手术
- If you want-- - You stole that surgery from me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我确实希望你和我一起上手术台
I really wish you could have been in there with me.
我拼命地干 想要和你一起做手术
I worked my ass off to do that surgery with you,
可你却抛下我 太卑鄙了
and you stole it from me. That was low--
梅瑞狄斯 你毫无准备 心不在焉
Meredith, you were unprepared, you were unfocused,
而且你还迟到了
and you were late.
不是我抢走了你的手术
I didn't steal that surgery from you.
是我拯救了这台手术
I rescued that surgery from you.
-我 -因为你做不了
- I-- - Because you couldn't do it.
我理解 你认为自己是天赐的医疗圣手
I understand that you believe you are god's gift to medicine,
但作为外科医生 我和你一样
but I am every bit as talented and competent
既有才 又能干
a surgeon as you are.
不 你不是
No... you're not.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但你不是
But you're not.
这件事
And that's...
没什么大不了
That's okay.
你现在有更重要的事要忙
You have different priorities now.
你削减了临床实践的时间
You cut back on your clinical hours,
进手术室的次数也少了
you log in less time in the O.R.
你也没时间做研究 我都能理解
I mean, you don't do research, and I get it.
你有佐拉和小贝利 而且
I mean, you have Zola and baby Bailey, and--
你想要做个好妈妈
and you want to be a good mom.
你说的我一个字都不信
I don't believe you.
你觉得我无法同时胜任外科医生和妈妈的角色
You are saying that I can't be a good surgeon and a mom.
当然不是 贝利也是位母亲 但她
Of course not. Bailey is a mom, and she--
她今天手术做得相当漂亮
I mean, she was fantastic in there today.
-那你是什么意思 -我是说
- Then what are you saying? - I'm saying...
好吧 我想说 贝利从未停滞不前
I'm s--okay. Bailey never let up.
她以医院为家
Okay, she, like, lives here.
凯丽也精于业务
Callie never let up.
爱丽丝·格蕾更是全身心投入
Ellis Grey never let up.
我知道你不想像你母亲一样
And I know you don't want to be your mother.
我的意思是
I'm saying...
我的意思是
I'm saying...
你我的道路是相同的 我们在同一时刻
You and I started running down the same road
开始起跑
at the same time,
而在某个时刻 你选择了退出
and at a certain point you let up.
你落后了
You slow down.
别说你身不由己 因为我可克服了重重苦难
And don't say that I don't support that, because I do.
你做出了选择 那选择本身没错
You made your choices, and they are valid choices.
但别装作那些不会影响你的水平
But don't pretend they don't affect your skills.
你是个很好的外科大夫 只是
You... are a very good surgeon. It's...
我们现在不在同一水平了
We're in different places now.
而这
And that's...
没什么
Okay.
他们太大了 很难拿得住
I mean, they were huge. They were hard to hold.
-是吗 -是啊 他们勾住了
- Yeah? - Yeah, they kind of hooked like that.
看到那群人了吗
You see those people down there?
他们是全世界顶尖的12位神经外科医生
Those are the top 12 neurosurgeons in the world,
-请他们和一杯 -你知道的
- and they need a drink. - You got it.
我要收回我的公♥寓♥
I am going to need my place back.
把你赶走我很抱歉
Look, I feel bad about kicking you out,
但我不能再照顾别人了
but I need to stop taking care of other people.
我照顾了你一整年
I took care of you for a year.
照顾你的生活起居
I picked you up off the bathroom floor.
忍♥受你的辱骂
I took your abuse.
但你的病已经好了
But you're not sick anymore.
你现在不过是个背叛者
Now you're just someone who cheated,
这一切都是你咎由自取 所以
and you did that to yourself. So...
我很抱歉 但我要找回自己的生活
I'm sorry, but I need my life back.
找回曾经的自己 从今晚就要开始
I need me back, and I need to do it tonight,
不然我怕自己会改主意 所以
or I'm afraid I'll change my mind. So...
我会让一个实习生把你的东西打包
I will have an intern pack up your stuff
明早带到医院
and bring it to the hospital tomorrow.
你可以住我家
You can stay at my place.
这什么情况
Okay, you know what?
什么情况 你告诉我
Okay. Just-- just tell me,
我♥干♥了什么 我们做了什么
what did I do? What did we do?
显然 酒会后发生了什么
'cause clearly something happened after the gala,
不管发生什么 我很抱歉 我不知道
and whatever it was... I'm sorry, I don't--
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我简直不敢相信 你全忘了
I can't believe you don't remember.
我喝醉了 而且你那么漂亮
I was drunk, and you're pretty--
我们一起出去了
We hung out.
我把你们送上出租车之后
After I put you in the cab,
给你们打电♥话♥ 问你和凯普纳是否到家了
I called to see if you and Kepner made it home.
你没接电♥话♥ 所以我去找你
And you didn't answer, so I went to check.
幸好我去了 因为你晕倒了
And good thing, because you were passed out
躺在门口地板上
on the hallway floor.
我把你扶进房♥间
I helped you inside...
你坚持要开一场舞会
And you insisted on having a dance party.
我们做了非常好吃的烤芝士三明治
We made the most amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
然后一边吃一边看
and ate them while we watched the films
谢博德医生做脊髓动静脉畸形手术的录像
of Dr. Shepherd doing the spinal A.V.M.--
也就是今天他做的
which he did today--
也就是在那时你请我一起上这台手术
which is when you asked me to be there.
这是我头一回感到
It was the first time I felt like
我在这真的有朋友了
I found someone around here who got me.
你真的什么都不记得了吗
Do you really not remember any of it?
我隐约记得是有烤芝士来着
I vaguely remember the grilled cheese.
我们还是回到刚才你说我漂亮的那段吧
Let's go back to the part where you said I was pretty.
那段
That part?
对不起 艾弗里医生 现在有时间吗
Excuse me, Dr. Avery. Do you have a minute?
我在等我儿子 爱德华兹 今天太累了
I'm meeting my son, Edwards. It's been a long day.
我感觉我们第一面的印象并不很好
I just think that we probably got off on the wrong foot.
你的印象我并不关心 亲爱的
Your feet were not the issue, dear.
我知道我当时给你的留下的印象
I know how it looked.
我觉得你不知道
I'm quite sure you don't.
我真的知道
No, I really do.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表