- It's a hole in one! - Nice.
都不错
All of this.
你的诊所比我家都好呢
And your clinic is nicer than my house.
也比我家好
Yeah. Mine, too.
其实我在开玩笑
Actually, I'm kidding.
我家比这好多了
My house is way better.
那你今天没有病人或者其他什么事吗
And you don't have any more patients or, uh, anything today?
没有 我不喜欢把事情安排在一起
Nah. I like to space things out.
所有事情都井井有条
Keep things civilized.
这是自己有诊所的好处之一
It's one of the perks of having your own practice.
挥杆 进了沙坑
Ohh! Swings, and in the bunker.
掉进沙坑了 该你了
I'm in the bunker. You're up.
我和我的合伙人正在商量扩大诊所
My partners and I are talking about expanding our practice,
-招点新人 -阿历克斯险球
- bringing in someone new. - Another tough shot for Alex.
你对你现在的工作还满意吗
Where are you at with your fellowship?
什么 我的什么
What? My what?
有想过今后的发展吗
Have you started thinking about what's next?
我对现状很满意
Well, I-I-I like where I am.
那是肯定的
Sure. Of course.
罗宾斯很棒
Robbins is great.
-但是...这里的好处 -奥利弗挥杆
- But...the perks here... - Oliver swings.
不仅仅只是大电视和豪华办公室
...are more than just big TVs and fancy offices.
赚更多的钱也就意味着可以捐献更多的钱
Making more money means being able to donate
可以做更多的事
more money to do more outreach.
我为医院创办了一个非洲交换项目
I, uh, started an African exchange program at GSM.
没错 就像这样的
Right. Like that.
我自己安排时间
I set my own hours.
所以明年春天我要休一个月假
So I'm taking a month off next spring
去马夫拉克 治疗叙利亚难民
so I can go to Mafraq and treat Syrian refugees.
仔细考虑一下吧 我觉得你很适合
Give it some thought. I think you'd be a good fit.
25万买♥♥入 最多2年内就还清了
It's a 250k buy-in, which you'll pay off in two years, tops.
再两年 我保证你就能付清
Another two, and I guarantee you'll pay off
所有你的学生贷款 还有余钱
all your student loans with cash to spare.
而且你的名字可以出现在
Plus, you, too, could have your name emblazoned
像这样一支精致的笔上了
on a fine writing utensil just like this.
墨菲 你能把粪便吸出来吗
Murphy, can you suction out some of that fecal debris?
你在做这个的时候 这边的脓疮
And while you're at it, this abscess
要流进腹膜后腔了
is going into the retroperitoneal cavity.
你能在吸一下这些坏死组织旁边的脓吗
Can you suction some of that puss around that necrotic tissue.
感觉好极了吧 墨菲
Feels good, doesn't it, Murphy?
我还记得 第三年的时候
You know, I remember working a 24-hour shift
我感染了沙门氏菌 还是工作了整整24小时
through a bout of salmonella in my third year.
抽吸
Suction, please.
猪肉是罪魁祸首
Pork was the culprit.
坏掉的猪肉
Bad pork.
吃起来还可以 就是有点...滑不溜秋
It tasted fine, but I remember it being a little...slick.
但是医生是不会轻易屈服于病痛的
But a physician doesn't succumb to illness.
要征服它 对吗
She conquers it, right?
对吧 墨菲 怎么了
Right, Murphy? What's the matter?
你不说话是因为你吐了是吗
Are you not answering because you've thrown up in your mouth?
离开手术室吧 墨菲
Back away from the field, murphy.
回家吧
Yeah, go home.
你很努力了 墨菲
Good effort, Murphy.
真是没用
Lightweight.
胆小鬼
What a wuss.
进展如何
Hey, how's it going?
正在植入
We're advancing the leads now.
我查了麦克尼尔的家族史
So I went through the McNeils' family history.
没有证据表示这是遗传的
Nothing specifically indicates that it's genetic.
有东西在破坏这孩子的心脏
Something is damaging these kids' hearts.
心脏肿大 但是射出量很低
Hers is enlarged, and her E.F. Is low.
她也需要移植
She's gonna wind up on the transplant list.
这话还说的太早
Well, it's still early for that.
麦克尼尔一家已经同意
The McNeils have given you consent
让你进行活组织切片检查了
to do a biopsy while you're still in there.
还有墨菲刚刚在手术室吐了
Oh, and Murphy apparently just threw up in an O.R.,
所以我得重新安排手术了
So I need to start rescheduling elective procedures.
-肯定是病毒的关系 -没错
- Oh, it's got to be viral. - Clearly.
她是第八个被感染的医生了
She's the eighth surgeon I've had come down with this thing.
不 是这个孩子
No. This...The McNeils.
肯定是病毒性心肌炎
It's got to be viral myocarditis.
绝对是 心脏起搏器
I bet you it is. Bring on the pacing.
我们马上搞定了
All right, we are almost done.
没错 不要尿尿哦
Yes. So don't pee.
-借过 -别尿在我身上哦
- Excuse me. - Don't you pee on me.
爱德华兹医生
Dr. Edwards.
墨菲医生切肠手术做了一半
Dr. Murphy went home sick
生病回家了
in the middle of an intestinal resection.
-你现在有空吗 -当然了
- Are you available? - Oh, absolutely.
-你觉得你能照顾好这些病人吗 -不能
- Do you think you can take over these patients? - No.
嘿 别... 好吧
Oh, hey! Come...oh, all right.
嘿 我们刚刚说好了的
Hey, okay, we had a deal.
我会告诉他们你很忙
I'll tell them you're busy.
不不不不 我不忙
No, no, no. No, no. I'm not busy.
我不
I'm not...
我们用了钢板和螺钉
We used plates and screws
这样骨头就可以长直了
so that the bone will heal straight.
所以 他一直只吃有机 纯净
So his body -- his organically pure,
素菜的身体里都是钛金属了吗
grass-fed body is full of titanium?
你们用了什么材料能给我个清单吗
Can I get a list of the materials that you guys used?
金属棒之类的
The -- the rods?
我不知道 就像给他用的麻♥醉♥药♥什么的吗
I don't know, like, anaesthesia and stuff for -- for him?
我不知道
Uh, well, I don't know.
可能需要一段时间
Um, that could take a while.
我得联♥系♥下供应商
I'd have to contact distributors.
一般我不会这么问的
Normally, I wouldn't ask this,
但是我们很小的时候父亲就去世了
But our dad died when we were really young,
他是被腌牛肉丁和香烟给害死的
and he was done in by corned-beef hash and cigarettes.
从那起 罗根对所有进身体的东西都很谨慎
And since then, Logan's been obsessed with what he puts in his body.
他一直很麻烦
He's a pain in the ass.
我也希望他不这么极端
I wish he wouldn't take it so far,
但是 他就是这样
But...that's just how he deals.
我来吧
I'll do it.
真的吗
Really?
当然了 没什么大不了的
Sure. No biggie.
这钛金属是本地♥产♥的吗
Any chance the titanium was locally mined?
你感觉到了 是吗
Ohh, you're feeling it, aren't you?
-骨科的乐趣 -谢谢
- The ortho glow. - Thank you.
原来是这样啊
Ohh, is that what this is?
我有时爆发起来也挺恐怖的
Ohh, you know, I can be fairly turbulent myself.
当然 也有让我觉得很火冒三丈的事
Yeah, I've had my share of things to get angry about.
骨科让我克制了好多次
Ortho's saved me a couple of times.
我可以借此发泄 患者得到治疗
I get to work my crap out and someone else
而我呢 拿到薪水
is healed in the process and I get paid.
这是三赢
It's a win-win-win.
现在我觉得我可能再也不会发火了
Right now I feel like I might never get angry again.
亲爱的 你男朋友是阿历克斯·克莱夫啊
Oh, sweetie. You date Alex Karev.
总有理由让你发火的
You always have a reason to be angry.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where have you been?
你有5个孩子可以出院了
You've got five kids to discharge.
这地方真恶心
This place is disgusting.
你不是现在应该生着病吗
Aren't you supposed to be, uh, sick by now?
该死 我的灵力没了
Oh, crap. I'm losing my touch.
本来是我的超能力 现在没了
It was my superpower. And now I've lost it.
-你在这里挣多少钱 -什么
- How much money do you make? - Excuse me?
作为这里的主治医生 你薪水多少
I mean, as an attending here. What's your salary?
-我不会回答你的 -为什么 你为此羞愧吗
- I'm not answering that. - Why, because you're ashamed?
不 这问题太极品了
No, because it's classless!
你应该感到羞耻才对 你这个流浪汉
And you should be ashamed, you hobo.
-说吧 -不要 干活去 阿历克斯
- Look, just tell me. - No, get to work, Alex.
我的天啊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表