这段时间
It's...
非常难熬
It's been really hard.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
咱俩得联合起来
You and I have to join forces
这样德里克就赢不走艾弗里的钱了
so that Derek does not win Avery's money.
你放产假都放傻了
Prison's changed you.
咱们麻烦了
We are in trouble.
艾弗里把赌注都压在这场派对上
Avery bet the farm on this party.
你们俩需要这么丧气吗
Listen to you two.
有什么好难的 发挥你们的人格魅力嘛
This is not that difficult. Just be charming.
就假设你们是在酒吧里找人搭讪
Use the same skills you would if you were
技巧都是一样的 我知道你会这套
picking someone up at a bar. I know you know how to do that.
而你则需要练习
And you need to practice
特别是不是说好真要各自重新开始么
if we're gonna get serious about meeting new people.
-你能不能别再纠结这事了 -十点钟方向 高富帅
- You need to let that go. - Ooh, richie rich, 10:00.
斯蒂尔先生 我知道你听了可能会很难受
Mr. Steers, I know this is hard to hear,
但正子扫描结果显示你的癌细胞扩散了
but the P.E.T. scan showed your cancer has spread.
做手术恐怕也没什么用了
I'm afraid surgery is no longer an option.
我告诉你让我难受的是什么吧
I'll tell you what's hard --
是这个硬枕头
this pillow.
你何不叫那个东方护士给我拿个新的过来
Why don't you have that oriental nurse bring me a new one?
吉恩 我跟你说过这个问题了
Gene... We've talked about this.
维多利亚是菲律宾人
Victoria is from the Philippines.
-我就是这么说的呀 -才不是呢
- That's what I said. - No, it isn't!
好吧 我投降
Okay, fine.
那现在不能做手术了 就是什么意思呢
So no surgery. What's that mean?
继续化疗吗 下一步呢
More chemo? What's the next step?
做正子扫描之前
We talked about worst case scenarios
咱俩就讨论过最坏的结果
before the P.E.T. scan, and...
现在恐怕就是了
this...is it.
这些是几家本地机构的宣传册
Um, these are brochures from several local facilities
他们能帮你尽量舒适地度过最后阶段
that can help ease you into the final stages.
等你准备好了 咱们可以讨论一下 看选哪个
When you're ready, we can talk about which might be the best fit.
哪家小护士不♥穿♥上衣 哪家就是最好的
Best fit is gonna be the one with topless nurses.
我又不要求她们全♥裸♥
I don't need any of that fully nude business.
有裸女的场子
They don't serve booze at the joints
都不提供酒水
where the girls ditch their skivvies.
要不这样 我给你十美金
Matter of fact, how about I slip you a tenner,
你去给我弄瓶酒来怎么样
you slip me a bottle of somethin'?
等你准备好认真谈的时候再来找我
I'll be available when you're ready to talk about your options.
等我想哭的时候找你
I'll call if I start to feel weepy.
-你在干吗 -在派对上吃虾
- What are you doing? - Eating shrimp at a party.
我刚刚可是花了二十分钟跟那些捐赠者夸你
I just spent 20 minutes talking to donors about you
可他们更愿意跟你本人聊聊
when they'd prefer to be talking to you.
你得 阿历克斯
You need to -- Alex...
-你有没有在听我讲话 -我得去透透气
- Have you been listening to me? - I gotta get some air.
阿历克斯
Alex!
-你这是要去哪 -杰克森
- Where the hell are you going? - Hey, Jackson!
要香槟吗
Champagne?
派对棒极了
This is amazing!
-那些魔术师帅呆了 -香槟是温乎的
- Oh, the magician...incredible. - This is warm.
对了 那边那只大鸟说没有冰块了
Oh, yeah, big bird said there's no ice.
显然我们跟承办人之间的出了点沟通问题
Apparently, a miscommunication between the caterer and the venue.
冷却毯
Cooling blankets.
医院里还有冷却毯
We have some back at the hospital.
冷却毯可在几分钟之内就让病人的体温降下来
They can bring a patient's temperature down in minutes, right?
-要冷却个几瓶香槟应该没问题吧 -这太荒唐了
- No reason those can't chill a bottle. - That's ridiculous.
这不是为了应景嘛
Then it's on theme for the night.
可我不能离开
And I can't leave.
你能回医院拿些过来吗
Um... could you please run back and grab 'em?
-什么 不 魔术师就要 -拜托
- What? No, but, uh, the magician is the-- - Please?
拜托了
Please...
好吧
Fine.
那真不是我见过的最奇怪的东西
And that is not even close to the strangest thing I've seen.
但是说实话 那个故事现在讲可能有点
Though, honestly, that story I don't think is, uh...
-不太合适 -这样吧 主任
- appropriate. - Well, I'll tell you what, chief.
我去那边的桌子
I'm gonna take a walk over to that table,
塞点东西到捐款箱里
and I'm gonna stick a little somethin' in that cash box.
等我回来的时候
Now when I come back,
也许你会比较乐意
maybe you'll be a little less reluctant
分享这个故事了 欧文
to give up the goods, Owen.
现在我也想听那故事了
Well, now I want to hear that story.
-艾玛·马林 -欧文·亨特
- Emma Marling. - Owen Hunt.
您就是传说中的外科主任
Oh, chief of surgery.
看来贵医院今晚真是派出明星阵容了
Well, I guess Grey Sloan is pulling out its "A" game tonight.
刚才看到这堆小丑时 我还有点担心
I wasn't sure when I got a load of the clowns.
怎么 小丑可棒极了
Oh, come on. Clowns are great.
谁能不爱小丑
People love clowns.
说得跟真的一样
You worried me there for a second.
害我担心等会没共同语言了
I was afraid you and I weren't gonna have anything to talk about.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那个 给你买♥♥杯酒吧
Hey, um... buy you a drink?
-酒不是免费的吗 -就当我请了呗
- Isn't it an open bar? - The price is right.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
-那是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
- What was that? - What was what?
你两眼放光的
That whole sparkly eye thing.
我眼睛天生放光有什么办法
Well, I can't help it if my eyes have a natural sparkle.
-你明明在打情骂俏 -完全不懂你在说什么
- You were flirting. - I don't know what you're talking about.
你赶紧去耍球啊
Go juggle some balls.
你会输得很惨的
You just brought a knife to a gun fight.
亚利桑那
Arizona?
嗨 原来儿科需要更多输液工具包
Hey, um... it turns out we needed more... I.V. kits up in peds,
但我好像找不到
but I can't seem to find them.
-需要帮忙吗 -不不 我自己可以的
- Do you need a hand? - No, no. Um, I'll be fine.
那好 我只用
Okay. Just gonna...
拿这些
grab these.
好的
Cool.
无名氏一在发烧 而且白血球数量高得吓人
Jake's febrile and he's got a crazy-high white count.
考虑到服用了海♥洛♥因♥
You factor in the heroin,
他可能是得了心膜炎
and we're probably looking at endocarditis.
我还觉得他有心包积液
And I think he's got a pericardial effusion.
随时可能出现心包填塞
So he could tamponade at the drop of a hat.
而且还有一大群外伤病人正要送来
And there's another multiple trauma on its way in.
这就像医学的打地鼠游戏 我爱死它了
This is like medical whac-a-mole. I love it.
凯普娜说遇到棘手的问题该打电♥话♥给他们
Kepner said we should call someone if we're in over our heads.
-太好了 克莱夫医生 -嗨 我来看看
- Oh, good. Dr. Karev. - Hey, I just wanted to follow up
那个腹痛小孩的情况
on the abdominal pain kid.
CT显示没问题
C.T. was negative,
所以我们给了他一些药剂就让他回家了
So we gave him a couple fluid boluses and sent him home.
很好 那些家伙呢
Great, uh, what about those guys?
他们情况不太好 不过我们都能应付
Uh, they're pretty banged up, but nothing we can't handle.
很好 继续保持
Great. Good. Uh, keep it up.
我们都能应付
Nothing we can't handle?
为这一刻我们准备了一年
We've been preparing for this all year.
他们今晚开派对 医院就是我们的 好好享受
They have their party tonight. This is ours. Enjoy it.
血从他胸管里流出来了
Oh, he's bleeding from his chest tube.
-你检查了他的凝血功能吗 -结果还没出来
- Did you check his coags? - Uh, they're still pending.
给我拿凡士林药膏跟纱布过来
Uh, get me a petroleum dressing and some gauze!
让放射科的人赶快过来
And call X-ray to get here stat!
医生们 有病人
Doctors! Incoming!
你想找人求助 还是想自己镇场
You want to call someone, or do you wanna be a rock star?
给血库打个电♥话♥
Somebody call the blood bank,
确保库存里有足够的O型血
make sure they've got plenty of O-neg on deck.
把那些外伤室准备好
I want those trauma rooms ready for action.
把能转移走的病人通通移开
Anyone who can be moved, move them!
空床位越多越好
We need all the empty beds we can get!
喂 大家都听到了 赶快行动
Hey! You heard her. Lock and load!
好了 动起来
Okay, let's move!
-就是啊 -真是太奇妙了
- I know, look. - Isn't that something?
你竟然把睡着了的孩子从日托所抱出来帮你拉赞助
You pulled a sleeping baby out of day care to do your dirty work?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表