She's my lawyer.
是不是
Is it?
是不是
Is it?
真的是啊
It is!
是什么
What?
看看这个 墨菲
Look at it, Murphy.
太壮观了
It's glorious.
这就是个肿块呀
It's a mass.
虽说体积很大 可是
I-it's a massive mass, but --
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 我们需要一个3D重建 然后
Okay, so, we're gonna need a 3-D reconstruction and, um --
贝利医生 你拿到化验结果吗
Hey, Dr. Bailey. Hey, do you have the labs on the -- um...
-我说过"不许告诉任何人" -我没有啊
- I said, "Tell no one"! - I didn't!
不许告诉任何人什么
Tell no one what?
那是个
Is that a --
没错 好吧 小点声
Yeah! Okay, keep your voice down.
-我也要加入 -不行 这是我的
- I want in. - No! It's mine.
是我们的
It's ours.
-去呼韦伯医生 -为什么找他
- Page Dr. Webber. - Why him?
今天是他生日
It's his birthday.
我会把你们的资料传给杨医生
I'll be forwarding your materials on to Dr. Yang.
-谢谢你 医生 -有结果就会通知你们
- Thank you, doctor. - We'll let you know.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我是来参加左心发育不全综合征实验的
Hi. I'm here for the HLHS trial.
好的 你叫
Yes, and you are --
谢丽尔·杰弗里斯
Sheryll Jeffries.
我不在名单上
Oh, no, I'm not on the list.
那个笨蛋护士说我不够资格参加
That stupid nurse of whatever she was said I didn't qualify.
我正是你们要找的人
I'm what you're looking for.
患有左心发育不全 导管手术不止失败一次
HLHS with at least one failed conduit procedure.
正是我
That's me.
我很抱歉 谢丽尔
Ah. I'm...sorry, Sheryll.
这项研究是针对一岁以上的儿科患者的
The study is for pediatric patients over 1.
我十七岁 也是儿科患者
I'm 17. I am a pediatric patient.
我们要找的是未到青春期的
We're looking for pre-pubescent specifically --
也就是还在成长中的孩子
kids that are still growing.
那简直完美了
That's perfect.
我最近正好刚长了点东西
I just had a huge growth spurt.
我怀孕以来 这是第一次
This is the first time since I got knocked up
听到别人说我年龄太大了
by someone said I'm too old for something.
我六周后就到预产期了
Look, I'm due in six weeks.
我想要一颗能让我挺过的心脏
I want a heart that's gonna survive it, okay?
你为什么要给我看这个呢
And why do you need me to look at it?
这是你的生日礼物
It's for your birthday.
不要再提我生日了
No more talk about my birthday.
很多出色的医生 七十多岁了都还在工作
I mean, there are fine surgeons working well into their 70s,
我离七十岁还远着呢
and I am nowhere near 70.
你就看一眼显示器吧
Will you just look at the monitor.
看看 好吧
Let's see. Okay. Well...
天啊
Oh, my word.
那 那是一条腿吗
I-I-is that a little leg?
还有一段脊柱
And a spinal column.
没错
It is.
这是胎中胎
It's a fetus in fetu.
正是
It is.
这男人把双胞胎兄弟给吸收了
The man absorbed his own twin.
是的
He did.
我从医这么多年 就没见过真实案例
You know, in all my years, I've never seen one.
-我也没有 -我也没有
- Neither have I! - Neither have I!
真是中大♥彩♥了
Well... hot diggity!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
看啊 天啊
Ah, look at that. Oh, my.
实习医生格蕾
—
第十季 第十六集 "另谋出路"
"We Gotta Get Out Of This Place"
爱情合约
A love contract?
格蕾从哪弄来的 玩小孩子过家家吗
Where did Grey get this, Zola's Barbie dream house?
不 这是真的 我发誓
No. It's a real thing. I swear.
"我们确认我们间一切性关系及/或爱情关系
"We confirm that any sexual and/or romantic relationship
都是完全自愿的行为"
is completely voluntary."
这太诡异了
This is so creepy --
就好像我们还得对着医院的神发誓一样
like we have to vow to the hospital Gods?
阿历克斯 有个经口腔进路的胃底折叠术
Hey, Alex, we have a transoral fundoplication.
-我把化验结果发给你了 -是什么手术
- I sent you the latest labs. - What's that?
这手术很酷很酷
Oh, it's really, really cool.
首先 我们从口腔进入
First, we go in orally,
然后从肚脐切入
and then we go in through the belly button
来治疗胃食管反流 还不会留疤
to fix a kid's reflux without leaving a scar.
这正是胃底折叠术的精彩之处
It puts the "fun" in "fundoplication".
天啊 听上去确实很精彩
God, that does sound fun.
瞧 你也可以参与这种手术的
Yeah. See? You could get on that.
你只要签了 就可以回到儿科了
Just sign that, and you could be back on peds.
我才不要签呢
Yeah, I'm not signing that.
我有个双胞胎
I have a twin?
是的 当你还在子♥宫♥里时
You did -- in utero.
好恶心 他把他的双胞胎给吃了
Oh, gross. He ate his twin?
是吸收了
Absorbed it.
更准确的说是包裹住了
Or rather enveloped it.
格雷格 你在生长过程中把它裹住了
Greg, you developed around it.
天啊 天啊 让我反应一会
Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, I'm gonna need a minute.
这有危险吗 会危及他的生命吗
Is it dangerous? I mean, can it kill him?
-乔迪 -不 多数情况下 都是无害的
- Jodi. - No. In many cases, it's harmless,
但是格雷格现在有痛感
but Greg's is the source of his pain,
所以这有可能说明 即使现在没有
so that likely indicates that it will
以后可能也会有问题
cause problems if it hasn't already.
好消息是 我们今天就可以
Good news -- we were able to
安排手术把它去除
schedule surgery today to remove it.
别把我兄弟说成是"它"
Stop calling him "it"!
都别讲得这么快
Everyone needs to slow down.
我刚刚得知我还有个兄弟
I just found out I have a brother.
对不起 谢丽尔
I'm sorry, Sheryll.
我也希望我可以帮你 但规定就是规定
I wish I could help you, but rules are rules.
规定也是人定的啊
Just bend them, okay?
我不能
I can't.
谢丽尔 拜托 如果我可以的话
Sheryll, please, if I could --
我羊水破了 应该是
My water broke. I think.
天啊
Oh, boy
-拿个轮椅来 -我这就去
- I need a wheel chair here! - I'll get one.
-呼叫产房♥ -马上
- And page labor and delivery! - Right away.
我去打电♥话♥给孩子父亲或你父母吧
Can I call the baby's father, your parents?
我父母不理我了
My parents don't talk to me.
我也不确定孩子父亲是谁
Not sure who the father is --
也是我父母不理我的原因
probably why my parents don't talk to me.
你现在应该要找的人是杨医生
The person you call is Dr. Yang.
叫她为我破例
And tell her to make an exception.
她年龄太大了
She's too old.
你还需要我给你讲一遍吗 罗斯
You need a refresher when puberty begins, Ross?
我清楚 我只是觉得可以破例一次
I know. I just... thought we could bend the rules.
然后毁掉整个实验的数据
And skew the results of the trial.
-不是的 可是这个病人 -我跟你说过
- No, but this patient -- - I told you.
我不想知道病人的情况 才能做出客观的决定
I don't want to know about the patient so I'm not influenced.
我只想看到心脏的情况 要曾经接受过
I only want to see the heart -- a heart that has had
缺陷修补手术
a previous surgery to correct the defect,
可是现在情况却很不理想
is currently in poor cardiac health,
并且是一至十二岁孩子的心脏
and is in the body of a kid between the ages of 1 and 12.
一颗还在成长的心脏 这颗符合条件吗
A heart that is still growing -- is this that heart?
我一直在考虑网络约会这玩意
So, I was thinking about this whole internet-dating thing.
-只要五分钟 -等一下 你呼我就为了这
- It takes five minutes. - Wait. That's why you paged me?
你说有急事找我的
You said this was urgent.
是急事啊 这个试验会让我很忙
It is. I'm about to get busy with this trial.
在西雅图的雨夜你需要有个人依偎
And you need someone to snuggle with on rainy seattle nights.
对 把这个写在自我介绍里
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表