in which case, do what you like.
我还以为我要到周末才能见你
I thought I wasn't seeing you until the weekend.
我不想错过万圣节
Ah, I couldn't miss trick-or-treating.
感觉不太对
Just didn't seem right.
好样的
Good man.
让二年级医生在你身上做这种手术
That's a bold move, letting the second years
确实很冒险 你要怎么选择
try a procedure like this on you. How you gonna pick?
贝利 监督他们在急诊室的表现
Bailey, watch them in the E.R. Today.
-告诉我谁有资格 -谁都没有
- Tell me which one deserves it. - None of 'em do,
而且我也不用在急诊室花费一天时间
and I don't need to spend a day in the E.R.--
贝利医生 就这样吧
Dr. Bailey, that's all.
出去吧 我们要复习管腔内手术法
Get out of here. We're gonna review an intraluminal approach.
来吧
Come on.
你 我 塔克
Okay, so, you, me, and Tuck--
我们应该想一个有三部分的衣服
We should think of costumes that have three parts,
就像三个臭皮匠
like the three stooges.
我有一个巫师帽
I have a witch's hat.
我每年都戴上 然后就这么过了
I put it on every year and call it a day.
我今天的工作就是
My day is gonna be about
确定这三个住院医生哪一个
which of those three residents is gonna kill
将要杀死我最重要的病人
the most important patient I've ever had.
万圣节是我的家族传统
Halloween was... kind of my family's thing,
我也想让它成为我们的家庭传统
and I want it to be our family's thing,
你安心工作 剩下的交给我
so go work. I'll figure it out.
你只用到晚上的时候带着笑容
You just come with me at the end of the day
和性感的身体出现就行了
with that face and that body and the...
我去想想要穿什么
I'll figure out what to put on it.
这可是儿童的节日
It's a holiday for children, you know.
维克多·布朗
Victor Brown--
30岁 咬伤 生命体征平稳
30-year-old male mauling victim. Vitals are stable.
把他送到创伤科
Let's get him to trauma.
什么咬了他
What mauled him?
他攻击我 他突然蹿了出来
He--he tackled me. He came out of nowhere.
-"他"是谁 -那个人
- Wait. Who is "He"? - The guy--
他一直咆哮着
He was snarling and growling.
抱歉 咬你的是个人
I'm sorry. A person did this to you?
他开始咬我的脸 就像是某种...
He started eating my face like some sort of...
-僵尸 -墨菲 爱德华兹
- Zombie? - Murphy? Edwards?
这是咬人者 胸口有多处枪伤
It's the biter. Multiple G.S.W.S to the chest.
血压90/60
B.P. 90 over 60.
心跳达到120 他一定吃了什么东西
Pulse in the 120s. He's on something.
这个人怎么能没事
How is this guy stable?
他的胸口上有两处枪伤啊
He's got two bullet holes over his heart.
警♥察♥在他啃下那个人的脸前朝他开枪了
Cops shot him before he ate that other guy's whole face off.
而且他被注射了4单位的安定
And he got 4 of lorazepam.
基本没有效果
Barely slowed him down.
马上给他注射镇定剂
I want him sedated now.
注射2单位安定和5单位氟哌啶醇
Push 2 of lorazepam and 5 of haldol.
这个人不应该活着的
This guy should not be alive.
我基本上听不见他的心跳
Guys, I can barely hear his heart.
抱歉 伤口很深
Sorry. It's pretty deep.
快帮我缝合
Just patch me up.
我绝对不能因为脖子上的小伤口
There's no way I'm missing out on Webber's surgery
-错过韦伯的手术 -你只能错过了
- because of a little neck lac. - Oh, yes, you are.
你从哪出来的
Where did you come from?
我无所不在
I'm everywhere,
你不能带着伤口进入手术室
and you are not going into an O.R. with an open wound.
你必须接受检查 检测传染性指标
You need to get yourself tested and run an infectious panel,
还要给他进行快速艾滋病检测
including rapid H.I.V. on him
包括所有被他咬过的人
and whoever's blood was in his mouth.
等等
Hold up.
-难道是 -牙齿
- Is that a... - Tooth.
倒下
One...
一个
Down.
怎么了
What?
-说"不给糖就捣蛋" -不说
- Say "Trick or treat." - No.
天哪 你有时候真的很无聊
God, you're no fun sometimes.
不给糖就捣蛋 怎么了
Trick or treat. What?
送你个礼物
A treat for you.
首先 你把这几张X光片夹反了
Well, first of all, the x-rays are backwards.
没有 是这些器官长反了
No, they're not. The organs are.
-不可能 -如假包换
- No way. - Mm-hmm.
他得了内脏逆转
He has situs inversus?
他所有的器官都完全长反了
All his organs are completely backwards,
和正常的位置完全呈镜像
mirrored to the normal position.
这家伙胸口中了两枪
This guy was shot twice in the chest.
他却没有死 墨菲说他基本没有心跳
He didn't die. Murphy could barely find a heartbeat,
结果发现原来是他的心脏长在了右边
but it turns out his heart was on the other side.
我从上医学院开始就想看这种病例了
I have wanted to see this since med school.
我知道
I know that.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
从昨晚就开始了 她超爱万圣节
It started last night. She loves Halloween.
她已经把这身衣服穿了好几天了
She's been in this costume for days.
我今天必须得出城去工作
And I have to go out of town today for work.
他上一次是去巴西 我也跟着去了
Last trip was Brazil. I got to go, too.
这一次我不能带她一块去
And I couldn't take her with me on this one,
所以我们就只好提前庆祝万圣节
so we had Halloween early.
我们看了一点恐怖电影 然后
We watched part of a scary movie, and --
《鬼驱人》 超好看
"Poltergeist." It was awesome.
我传呼了罗宾斯医生
I paged Dr. Robbins.
不 你传呼的是儿科 所以我来了
No, you paged peds. You got me.
泰伦 我是克莱夫医生 我听说你胃痛
Taryn, I'm Dr. Karev. So, uh, you have a stomachache.
你不会治胃痛的魔法吗
You don't know any magic spells to fix it?
不 我们昨晚看电影的时候吃了点糖
No. Well, we had some candy last night during the movie,
然后她就开始恶心 好几次
and she got sick...a few times.
糖当晚饭吃 真不错呀
Candy for dinner. Nice.
她腹部有压痛 还有点发烧
All right, she has some guarding and a fever,
所以可能不是吃糖吃的
so it's probably not the candy.
我要给她做进一步的检查 开化验单
I'd like to do further testing. Draw labs.
我还是可以去要糖吃的 对吧
I still get to trick-or-treat, right?
你不知道吗 西雅图最好的万圣节要糖活动
Are you kidding? The best trick-or-treating in Seattle
就是在这里的儿科
is right here on the peds floor.
你可以拿着巨大的枕头套去要糖吃
You go around with these huge pillowcases.
大家都会给你一大堆糖 直到你拿不了为止
Everyone hands out as much candy as you can carry.
他没死
He didn't die.
他心脏中了两枪 却没有死
They shot him in the heart twice, and he didn't die.
我以为他只是个疯子而已呢
I thought he was just crazy.
-他确实只是个疯子而已 -那他怎么没死呢
- He was just crazy. - Then why didn't he die?!
我拿着针头对着你的脸呢
I've got a needle right next to your face.
你最好冷静点 知道吗
I need you to calm it down, okay?
还有别的地方疼吗
Is there any pain elsewhere?
我只是觉得酸
It's just sore.
而且僵硬
And stiff.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我这是尸僵吗
Is this rigor mortis?
维克多 僵尸都是骗人的 大家都知道的
Victor, zombies aren't real. We know this, right?
你 你应该
You. You should...
-隔 隔离 -维克多 抓住我的手
- qua-quarantine... - Victor, squeeze my hand.
他攻击你时 你有没有撞到头
Did you hit your head when he attacked you?
你应该隔离
You should quarantine --
你可以笑一下吗 哥们
Can you smile for me, buddy?
不好 他要中风了
Uh...no, he's having a stroke.
他脖子上有搏动性肿块 有可能是颈动脉受伤
There's pulsatile mass. Could be damage to the carotid.
-有可能是假动脉瘤 -好吧 马上做超声波检查
- Maybe a pseudoaneurysm. - All right, get the ultrasound.
我来订手术室
I'm gonna book an O.R.
威尔特恩太太
Mrs. Wiltern?
是沃克 玛吉·沃克
Uh, Walker. Marge Walker.
带我回家 菲利普
Take me home, Philip.
妈 抱歉 她有点害怕医院
Mom? Uh, sorry. She's a little afraid of hospitals.
这样啊 放心 我会很温柔很温柔的 好吗
Oh. Well, in that case, I'll be very, very gentle, okay?
听说你伤到腿了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表