I can't figure it out if you're seeing someone else
还是你觉得我怀孕了
or you think that you knocked me up,
所以
So...
我试着回想问题究竟出在哪
I tried to trace it back to the root of the problem,
然后我认为是因为你♥爸♥爸
and I think it's your dad.
听着 我告诉过你
Look, I told you--
别再提起这事 我知道
Not to bring it up again, I know,
但这是最后一次 因为如果我搞错了
and this is the last time, because if I'm wrong--
你没错 你应该为自己感到骄傲
You're not wrong. You should be proud of yourself.
我本该不去招惹他
I could've let him just pass through,
但你却总说什么"和他谈谈
but you were all "talk to him,
不然你后半辈子肯定要后悔"
you'll wonder for the rest of your life."
很好 谢谢
Well, thanks.
十♥八♥年♥前跟他闹翻时 我以为
I didn't know I could feel this crappy again
我再也不会那样生气了
after 18 frickin' years!
这种连接的系统驱使我们行动
This system of connections compels us to act
作出选择以及如何表现
and choose and behave...
有时似乎是违背了我们的本意的
Sometimes seemingly against our own will.
短♥信♥
莉亚·墨菲
你在干什么呢
你在干什么呢
发送
但它并不是无章可循的
But it is not random at all.
它是我们之所以成为我们的蓝图
It is the map of who we are.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
对不起 我有事耽搁了
Sorry. I was stuck there.
我必须今晚把那做好
I had to get this thing out by tonight.
我也有点事情
I got hung up, too.
我刚刚把他们哄睡着
I just barely got them down.
-刚刚 -我知道
- Just now? - I know.
这么晚
It's so late.
我知道 我尽力了
I know. I tried.
这样下去不行
It's not working.
对 不行
No, it isn't.
我们没法又忙工作又忙孩子
We just can't seem to make the pieces fit.
我同意 但我不知道还能怎样
I agree, but I don't know how--
我有办法
I think I do.
我想多花点时间在BCI研究上
I wanna spend more time on this B.C.I. research.
B.C.I. 基于运动想象的脑机接口
托瑞斯和我 今天开了个好头
Torres and I... blew it wide open today.
-所以你想花更多时间工作 -不
- So you wanna take on more? - No.
其实是更少
Less, actually.
今年对你来说很重要
This is a big year for you,
你得花时间搞好自己的工作
and you need time to make it work.
我已经经历过了 我可以先退回来
I had a big year. I can step back,
少做点手术 专心做科研
scale down the surgery, focus on this research,
多花时间陪孩子
spend time with the kids,
给你更多时间
and give you the slack you need
把这一年过得充实
to make this year count.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
-什 -你会恨我的
- Wh-- - You'll resent me,
孩子们也会恨我的
and so will the kids,
而且 我不想变成我母亲那样
and... I don't wanna be my mother.
你不是你母亲 你知道的
You're not your mother. You know that.
我们会继续努力试着理解我们自己
We will work to understand ourselves...
解开这个谜团
Solve the puzzle...
这不公平
It feels unfair.
跟孩子们在一起又不是什么称心的奖励
Spending time with the kids is not a consolation prize.
这就是奖励
It is the prize.
你要公平吗 也许以后
You want fair? Maybe down the road,
我会让你跟他们在一起过一年
I'll give you a year with them.
也许等佐拉开始出去约会的
Maybe when Zola's dating,
因为我可不想那会儿成天在她身边搅局
'cause I don't wanna be around for that.
我爱你
I love you.
你当然爱我 我为你做了多大的牺牲啊
Well, you should. What I'm doing is amazing for you.
你的日子会比我的更有趣
You're gonna have more fun than me.
我知道 原来杯子在这
I know. Oh, so that's where that went.
是啊 这是我们的吗
Yeah. Is that ours?
是的
Yes.
这些连接是如何工作的
how all the connections work...
这不同的个体是如何
And all the pieces...
完美结合的
fit.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表