You know, maybe she'll even put the kids to bed.
也许我们还可以喝点酒
Maybe we could have some wine.
有艾米给孩子们做饭
You know, Amy is making dinner for the kids,
也许我们还有点时间...
maybe we have time for a little mm-mm.
这么美好的一天没有甜点作结束太可惜了
It would be a shame to end such a great day with no dessert.
你为什么没有试着挽留我
Why aren't you trying to talk me into staying?
天哪 还要继续说这个吗
Oh, God. Are we still on this?
我们就不能集中注意力
Can't we just focus
移植这颗刚取下的心脏吗
on transplanting the heart we just retrieved?
没关系 我会闭嘴的
Yeah. Never mind. I'll shut up.
我当然希望你留下
Of course I want you to stay.
但那是个很好的工作机会
But this sounds like an incredible job opportunity,
你说得对 你已经为我留下过一次
and you're right -- you did stay here for me once,
我不想再次成为你的阻碍
and I don't want to stand in your way again,
如果你想离开 你就应该离开
so if you want to leave, you should leave --
但不要因为我是否说了什么
But not because of something that I do or don't say,
你离开是因为
you should leave
这对你来说是个最优选择
because this is the next best thing for you
因为你对这份工作很兴奋
and because you're excited about this job
因为你准备好了去做些很棒的事情
and you're ready to go do great things
并且得到很丰厚的薪水
and collect a big, fat paycheck.
真的很丰厚
Really big.
我想你需要做个决定
I guess you have a decision to make.
别把这个搞砸了
Don't screw this one up.
我们开始移植手术
Okay, let's transport her.
血压稳定
B.P.'s stable.
我要看看拉塞尔给艾薇准备得如何
I'm gonna see how Russell's doing with Ivy.
把轮床推过来
Bring in the bed.
什么情况
What happened?
心室内压升到了200
Ventricular pressure's up to 200.
她正在恶化
She's dissecting.
现在又降到了15 这是怎么了
Now she's plummeted to 15. What the hell?
该死 血管破裂了
Damn it. It -- it ruptured.
我们得给她重新开胸
Okay, we're gonna have to reopen her.
给我取钉器
Staple remover!
我不明白的是
I mean, the thing I don't understand is,
拒绝这种疗法 布莱登不会死吗
won't Braden die if he doesn't get this treatment?
有可能
It's possible.
那么
So...
这在实验性治疗中常见吗
does this happen often with experimental treatments?
父母或监护人
That the parents or the guardians
就这么撤回同意了
just withdraw their consent?
请你别再说了
Please stop talking.
那我要怎么处理
And then what do I do
她刚签过的这些同意书
with these consent forms she just signed?
我要把它们切碎或是扔掉吗
I mean, do I -- do I shred them? Do I toss them?
我都让你别再说了
I told you -- stop talking!
我来处理这些
Uh, I'll take care of those.
再缝合一针就好了
Just get one damn suture to hold.
她的心室内压是多少
How's her ventricular pressure?
-零 -瞳孔呢
- Zero. - Pupils?
僵硬且无反应
Fixed and nonreactive.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
干嘛
What?!
克里斯蒂娜 我们都抢救快一小时了
Cristina, we've been at this for almost an hour.
艾薇的移植手术非常成功
Ivy's transplant went perfectly.
术后回声完全正常
Her post-op echo is completely normal.
她应该快醒了
She should be awake soon.
弗兰克呢
And Frankie?
不
No.
不
No!
这不可能
I-it can't be.
你
You...
这到底是
Well, how -- how the hell did this...
我们那么相信你
We trusted you!
你到底对我的孩子做了什么
What the hell did you do to our child?!
很遗憾你们失去了亲人
We are so sorry for your loss.
天哪
Oh, God!
我们得去和孩子们在一起
We need to be with our kids.
你那针缝得挺结实
Your stitch held.
那又如何
So?
我从没见过那么脆弱的血管
I've never seen vessels that friable,
我可是见过很多病变的心脏
and I've been around a lot of diseased hearts.
你做得很了不起
You did an amazing thing.
肖恩 那个孩子死了
Shane, the kid died.
不是你的错
It wasn't anything you did.
I want to know what you're thinking
There are some...
他们想让我们成为创新的中心
They want us to be the center of innovation,
却不想为之买♥♥单
but they don't want to pay for it.
他们喜欢我们创新
They love it when we innovate.
他们提名杨一个奖项
They nominated Yang for an award.
奖被人抢了 他们都是傻瓜
She was robbed. They're boneheads.
不能说给了你好处 转身就又要回来
We can't give with one hand and take with the other.
我们必须制止这种事
We have to stop this.
没法制止 诸位 这医院是他们的
There's no stopping this. Guys, they own the place.
我们只是他们的管理委员会
We are just their managing board.
讨论时请记住这种关系
This conversation is our relationship now.
我们能做的最多就是
Best we can do is try to guide them
引导他们作出正确决定
to make the right decision.
这就要我们先作出自己的决定
That's by making our own decision,
无论选择会多么困难
as tough as that might be.
好了 这是我的报告
Look, this is my report, all right?
所有项目都在这
All the projects are here --
业务预算对比目前进展
operating budgets versus progress to date.
最好到最坏排列
Best to worst.
大家看一下 但我觉得该选谁是很明显的
Take a look, but the decision is pretty clear to me.
你 有时间吗
Uh, y-you got a second?
没事了 我过会儿再来
Never mind. I'll come back.
不用 阿历克斯 进来
No, no. Alex, come in.
你没事吧
You okay?
我 是想让你们知道
I, uh, just wanted to let you know
我的进修阶段快完了
that, uh, my fellowship is, uh, almost done,
然后 我 得到了
and, uh... well, I got an offer
莱贝克斯小儿外科诊所的聘用
from Lebackes Pediatric Surgery Clinic,
和奥利弗·莱贝克斯工作
Oliver Lebackes' practice,
然后
and, uh...
我认真仔细考虑了一下
well, I gave it some serious consideration,
我决定接受他的聘用
and I've decided to take it.
那么 这应该就算我的辞呈了
So, I guess this is my notice.
克里斯蒂娜 请别再和我玩失踪了
Cristina, please don't disappear on me again.
你在哪
Where are you?
求你 打给我
Please, just...call me.
亨特 我们得谈谈
Hunt. We need to talk.
能等会儿吗 我现在
If it can wait, I really --
不能等
No, it can't.
怎么样
Well?
我差点我坚持住
I almost didn't go through with it.
但 我做到了
But...then I did.
我想以后应该会更好的 对吧
And I think it's gonna be good, right?
开什么玩笑 会非常好
Are you kidding?! It's gonna be awesome!
亲爱的
Baby!
筋膜室综合征
Compartment syndrome?
是的 血溅的到处都是
Yes. Blood went everywhere.
托瑞斯就喜欢干这事
Torres loves that trick.
把这些扔了吧
You should just toss those.
我知道 你是对的
I know. You're right.
既然你能买♥♥得起新的给我
Why am I scrubbing those nasty things,
我为什么还要洗这些恶心的东西呢
when now you can afford to buy me new ones?
出什么事了
What happened?
等等 孩子们在哪
Wait. Where are the kids?
他们睡了 都很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表