我不在乎你怎么叫
I don't care what you call it.
你怎能说出那种话来
How can you say that?
我从没想过自己能照顾女儿
I never thought that I'd carry my daughter
或是再次成为医生
or be a doctor again.
经历过那事已经没什么事能难得到我
And now there's very few things I can't do because of this.
什么时候发生的
When did that happen?
自我们认识之前就有了
I've had it since before we met.
-我没注意到 -你怎么会注意到呢
- I didn't notice. - Why would you?
赫伯
Herb...
爱丽莎的关节变形非常严重
Alyssa's arthrogryposis is so severe,
肌肉对她的关节造成太大负担
And her muscles put too much strain on her joints.
虽然不会继续恶化
And it won't get worse,
但疼痛将永远无法消失
but the pain will never stop.
现在只剩我和她相依为命
It's just me and her now,
我不想一失足成千古恨
and I don't want to make the wrong decision.
我明白
I know. I know.
她是你的掌上明珠
She's your little girl.
46岁男性
46-year-old male,
有胸紧
complains of tightness in chest,
有可能跟心脏有关
possibly heart-related,
但多半是吃肉馅玉米卷饼引起的
probably enchilada-related.
脉率70次每分钟
Pulse in the 70s,
收缩压170 舒张压110
B.P. 170/110.
送到创伤二室
Trauma two.
你今天还撞倒其他医生了吗
You do any more bowling for doctors today?
什么 你听说了
What? You heard?
电台上都播着呢
Oh, it's all over the radio.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我只是说 下次遇到这种情况
Oh, I'm just saying, the next time you do it,
记得把凯普娜也撞了
try and take out Kepner.
天啊
Oh, god!
撞他也行
That'll work, too.
伙计们 我没事
Guys, I'm fine, okay?
好吧 我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系 你警告过我别挡你的路
No, no. You warned me to stay out of your way.
撞倒罗宾斯只是你的热身运动吧
Was Robbins your warm-up?
我不是故意的
I didn't do this on purpose.
爱德华兹 我要给他脱裤子了
Edwards, I'm about to take his pants off.
找个你不会伤害到别人的地方待着吧
Go be someplace where you won't be a danger to others.
-怎么回事 -天呐
- What happened?! - Oh, god.
我没事
Um... I'm fine, okay?
我被轮床撞了
I got hit by a gurney.
她来了
There she is!
太棒了 爱德华兹医生
All right, Dr. Edwards!
有种
Two for two!
主任 能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, chief. Can I talk to you for a second?
什么事 格蕾
Yeah. What is it, Grey?
-是阿历克斯·克莱夫的事 -抱歉
- So, it's about Alex Karev. - Uh, sorry.
罗宾斯 你去人力部了吗
Um, Robbins? Have you been up to H.R. today?
没呢 一直没空
Oh, no. I haven't had a chance.
我们一直在研究用阑尾做胆汁导流
We've been developing a biliary diversion using the appendix.
是哦 我要让所有实习生都去观摩
Right. I was gonna have all the interns observe.
真是有创造性的方法
That is a pretty inventive approach.
可是人力今天就要陈述 罗宾斯
But, Robbins, H.R. needs that statement today.
好吧 贝利 要不你自己先上去吧
Yeah, okay. Um, Bailey, why don't you go on up without me?
等你在手术台上开始时
And by the time that you have jared on the table,
我这边就完事了
I'll be done with this thing.
你还得找个人帮你
And you should get someone to assist you, too.
-我要格蕾 -等等 别
- Oh, uh, I'll take Grey. - Wait, no!
我就是想跟你说这事的
Well, that's what I wanted
因为这是克莱夫的病例
to talk to you about, because it's Karev's case.
这是他的主意 他应该做这个
It was his idea, so he should be on it.
克莱夫停职了 你去
Karev's suspended. You're on it.
真要命
Terrific.
嘿
Hey.
我得告诉克莱夫我偷了他的手术
I have to tell Karev that I stole his surgery.
我得告诉托瑞斯
Oh, I have to tell Torres
总统不让她再用我的传感器了
that the president won't let her use my sensors any more.
就跟她说你对她承诺过
Just tell her you made a promise to her,
可是现在你要把时间
but instead, you're gonna spend
和精力用在其它地方了
your time and energy on something else.
你这么跟我说的时候就管用了
It worked when you told me.
我以为我们会互相帮助
I thought we were gonna help each other.
你把自己置于这种境地
You left yourself wide open there.
凯丽是个大人了
Callie's a grown-up.
她知道做研究是怎么回事 跟她直说吧
She knows how research works. Just tell her.
克莱夫也会理解吧
And Karev will be... understanding about it.
不 我不告诉他
Oh, no. I'm not telling him.
你是要去跟她谈吗
Did you get to talk to her?
不 我就是路过
No. I was on the floor.
她不是故意的吧
She didn't do it on purpose, did she?
不 我觉得不是
No. No. I don't...think so.
也有可能
Maybe.
你呢 你跟马修谈过了吗
Well, what about you? Did you talk to Matthew?
我又留了言
I left another message.
妮可说他辞职了
Nicole said he quit,
然后她骂了我
and then she called me a name.
我就知道这些了
So that's all I know.
你能跟她谈谈
Can you just talk to her,
为咱俩道个歉吗
apologize for both of us?
我试试吧
I'm trying.
护士站
Nurses' station.
天呐 吓死我了
Oh, God. You scared me!
我的肾有什么消息吗 你说要考虑一下
Any word on my kidney? You were gonna give it some thought.
不
I, uh...no.
我没说
No, I wasn't.
亨特医生
Oh, Dr. Hunt!
受者去世的话
Um, do we return donor organs to donors
我们能把器官还给捐献者吗
when the recipient passes on?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
器官共享联合网络对此非常严格
UNOS is very strict about this.
你怎么想要回去呢
Um, why do you...want it?
有这样的原则吧
Well, it's the principle, isn't it?
这些不是协议上的条款
You know, t-these are not the terms of the agreement.
我捐献了器官是有目的的
I donated my organ for a purpose,
是为了过滤我朋友的尿什么的
to-- to filter my buddy's...pee or whatever it does.
可现在肾却被废弃了
And-- and now it's just being discarded.
我觉得我有权拿回我的肾
So I-I think I have a right to get my kidney back.
我没太听明白 你的肾不行了吗
I'm not quite following. Is, um, your other kidney failing?
有 有可能会
It-- it could.
谁知道会发生什么事
You never know what's gonna happen, right?
-你很好 先生 -我好吗
- Y-you're just fine, sir. - Am I?
我的呼机震动了
Oh, wow! Uh, that's my pager vibrating.
哦 你的也震了吗
Uh-huh. Oh! Oh! Is yours vibrating, too?
-是啊 是紧急情况 -好了
- Oh, yeah, it is. It's urgent. - Okay.
我们为你的朋友感到抱歉
Um, we're very sorry about your friend.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
他在跟踪你吗
Is he stalking you?
嘿
Hey.
赫伯·克莱姆刚跟我说你逼他
Herb Cramer just told me that you were pushing him
让爱丽莎做截肢
toward an amputation for Alyssa.
我没逼谁 凯丽
No. I wasn't pushing anything, Callie,
可这是正确的决定
But, I mean, it's the right thing to do.
而且你以前也做过姑息性的截肢
And you've done palliative amputations before--
是啊 是给一个战士
Yeah, on a soldier!
一个成人
A a grown man.
不是孩子
Not a child whose legs
我花了三年时间想矫正她的腿
I have been trying to correct for three years!
可是失败了 抱歉 这是事实
And failing. I'm sorry. It's true.
说实话 去年以前
And honestly, I mean, before last year,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表