and I saved his life.
我救了他
I saved his life.
我辗转反侧*
*For I toss and turn
彻夜无眠*
*I can't sleep at night
曾投向你怀抱*
*Once I ran to you
用力奔跑*
*I ran
而今离开你*
*Now I run from you
这被玷污的爱*
*This tainted love...
我考虑过了
You know, I've thought about it,
如果你想把超声波图片给你母亲看
And if you want to send the ultrasound to your mom,
也没什么大不了的
that wouldn't be the worst thing.
-你竟然告诉别人了 -我不小心
- You've told! I d-- - I-I kind of --
你告诉谁了
Who did you tell?
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie?
你今天早上极力劝阻我不要昭告天下
So, after all the crap you gave me this morning,
结果你自己跑去告诉前女友
you went and told your ex-girlfriend?
我不是故意的 抱歉
It was an accident, okay? I'm sorry.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还没想好我们该怎么告诉我妈妈
Still don't know how we're gonna tell my mom.
谁要和你一起 你自求多福吧
What do you mean, "We"?
这都是你的事 小话痨
That is all you, Talkie Tina.
Talkie Tina是美剧《The Twilight Zone》
第五季第六集中一个会说怪话并且杀死男主人公的洋娃娃
你的压力疹怎么样了
How are your hives?
我的背看起来就像
Oh, my back looks like
一张美国政区地图
a political map of the United States --
中下那一大块红的 再加阿♥拉♥斯加就齐了
big mess of red down the middle, plus Alaska.
-糟糕的一天 -很糟糕
- Bad day? - Bad day.
你搞炸过孩子吗 我就把一孩子搞炸了
Did you pop a baby? I popped a baby.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that could mean.
不过别再解释了
And do not elaborate.
你们大家都会没事的
You guys are gonna be fine.
你当然这么说啦
That's easy for you to say.
你在手术室大获成功 没事的是你
Your big victory in the O.R. -- you're fine.
我们中的一个肯定要被淘汰了
One of us is definitely going down.
走吧 我们去边喝边聊这事
Come on, let's go drink about it.
你真的觉得我会没事吗
You really think I'm gonna be okay?
真的
I really do.
快去 快去 我们到那再见
Go, go, go. I'll meet you there.
好吧 我 可以我来
Well, I -- I could do it.
-不 -我可以
- No. - I could.
我可以怀孩子
I could carry the baby.
我不会让你怀的
I won't ask you to.
但我主动提出来了
But I'm offering.
因为我们都想要
Because we want this.
我想要
I want this.
我可以做到
And I can do it.
我们刚刚和好
We just got good again.
现在我们之间还太脆弱
Now we're too fragile.
像这样的事情
And something like this --
如果出什么乱子 我们肯定没法走出来
if it goes badly, we won't make it.
我不能让我们置身这样的处境
I'm not gonna put us in that position.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们有美好的生活
We have a beautiful life.
我们有个美丽的女儿
We have a beautiful daughter.
这就足够了 是吗
And that can be enough, right?
是的
Yes.
这就足够了
That can be enough.
我爱你 卡莉欧碧
I love you, Calliope.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么样 选出新的心外科主任了吗
How'd it go? Do we have a new head of cardio?
我不知道
Ugh, I don't know.
这些申请送给你之前我都筛选了一遍
I did screen all these applicants before they came to you.
他们不可能都这么差吧
They couldn't have been all that bad.
不是 他们不错
No, they're mostly fine.
不对 不是不错 是很好
No, not fine. Good.
他们中的任何一个都能胜任这份工作
Any one of them could do the job.
除了那些自大狂
Except humble-bragger.
怎么了
What?
在你的事情之后 哈珀-艾弗里基金会
The Harper Avery Foundation's been looking for ways
一直在想办法
to mend fences with us
改善和我们之间的关系
after what happened to you.
给我们的心外科投入大笔资金
A large cash infusion into our cardio department
可以让我们吸引到更高级别的人才
could allow us to attract a higher-caliber of talent,
-然后 -欧文 别这样
- and then -- - Owen, don't.
他们要使坏的话完全可以让我们
The worst they can do could allow us say no to
-求你别这样 -告别高级人才
- Please don't -- - higher-caliber of talent,
求你别邀请我来做这份工作
Please don't offer me this job.
我之前是想的
I wanted to...
想了一个星期
for a week.
但我知道你肯定会走
But I know you have to go.
我也知道
And I know nothing good
求你留下对大家都没有好处
can come of me asking you to stay.
所以我没打算留你
So I'm not.
我也不会留你
And I won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我想问你要点别的东西
But I will ask you something else.
什么
What?
-欧文 -就到你走
- Owen... - Just until you go.
你走之前不要离开我
Don't leave me until you're leaving me.
就到你走
Just until you go.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger!
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
好吧 没关系 把它扔了
You know what? Doesn't matter. You can dump it out.
这个更好
This is better.
香槟最好 因为
Champagne is perfect, because...
阿米莉娅的情况我完全想错了
I was wrong about the Amelia situation.
她不是想走 她想留下
She doesn't want to leave. She wants to stay.
她可以做你的工作
She can take over your service.
她可以帮忙带孩子
She can help out with the kids.
你可以尽情地给大脑绘图了
You can brain map to your heart's content.
我不用再纠结了
I don't have to pull my hair out.
这就是我们一直在找的答案
It is the answer we've been looking for.
-这太好了 -是啊
- This is great! - It is, right?
艾米可以搬来西雅图 我们可以搬去首都
Amy can move to Seattle, and we can move to D.C.
这不是我说的意思
That wasn't the point of my story.
我见到他了 梅瑞狄斯
I met him, Meredith.
我见到总统了
I met the president.
他来找我们
He came to us.
我跟他讲了我们研究的所有内容
We walked him through everything we've been working on.
然后 在这之后 他说
And then, at the end of it, he said that
他想把这变成每周一次的例会
he wanted to make this a weekly thing.
给我提供一个国家卫生研究院的职位
They offered me a position at the N.I.H.
就是我想要的工作
It's the job.
我在那 可以
I'll be right there, on the ground,
自己做真正的大脑绘图了
doing the actual brain-mapping work myself.
他们给我提供一切
They've given me everything.
我们不可能 打个包
Well, we can't just... pack up
就这么搬家搬到国家的另一头去
and move across the country.
他们承诺让你在
They have promised to have an attending position
詹姆斯·麦迪逊医院做主治
waiting for you at James Madison Hospital.
任何大胆的行动
The thing about the bold moves...
总是很吓人的
they're terrifying.
可能一事无成徒留伤心和痛苦
Could end in nothing but tears and broken bones.
如果艾米想来西雅图
If Amy wants to move to Seattle,
她可以自动接替我的工作
she can take over my practice
还不用我劝她 她一定能做得很好
without me hovering over her, and she will thrive.
阿历克斯离开了 克里斯蒂娜也走了
Alex is leaving, Cristina's moving on.
他们 都有自己下一步的计划
They're -- they all have their next step.
这就是我们的下一步计划
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表