这是准备做什么手术
Well, what do we have here?
心室动静脉畸形啊
Oh, a ventricular A.V.M.
我要用胶做液体栓塞
I'm doing liquid embolization with glue.
等等 是用来治脑动脉瘤的胶吗
Wait, glue for brain aneurysms?
这种手术有人做过么
Has that been tried on a heart before?
谢谢 事实上
Thank you. As a matter of fact,
还真没有
no.
确定能治好么
Are you sure it'll work?
也不确定
That is also a no.
你真是太勇气可嘉了哦
I-I am impressed with your enormous balls.
我还真想在这观看
I wish I could stick around and watch this.
我是克里斯蒂娜
I'm Cristina... by the way.
克里斯蒂娜·杨 知道了吧
Cristina Yang. Just so you know.
我知道 我们见过几次面
Yeah, I know. We've met a couple of times, actually.
我是艾玛·玛琳
Emma Marling.
我知道 我意思是 我是欧文的
I know. I'm--I'm saying I'm Owen's, um...
前妻
Ex-wife.
对
Yes.
没错
Right.
这真是太棒了
Well, this looks amazing.
我迫不及待想知道结果了
And I can't wait to hear how it went.
晚安
Good night.
你都不和我道别么
You weren't gonna say good night?
这个啊 我下班了 一会儿见
Oh, hey. I'm off. I'll-- I'll see you later.
会见吗
Will you?
可能不会 我大概会很晚回去
Probably not. I'll probably be late.
你在跟别人约会吗
Are you seeing someone else?
是不是这样
Is that what's happening?
我就是想知道
'Cause I just need to know.
-不是这样 -那是怎么回事
- Oh, it's not that. - Then what is it?
跟你没关系
It's none of your business.
这是我和谢博德之间的事
It is between me and Shepherd,
他该知道的我都说了
and I told him everything he needs to know.
米基
Mickey...
米基 看着我
Mickey, look at me.
如果我看你 外星人就会赢的
If I do, the aliens will win.
这手术会让你丧命
This operation could kill you.
我没跟你说过我是怎么变成废物的 是么
I never told you how I became a quad, did I?
你发生了车祸
You were in a car accident.
我制♥造♥了一场车祸
I caused a car accident...
因为我喝醉了 我喝多了
Because I was drunk. I got drunk,
还开车 我撞上了另一辆车
and I drove, and I hit another car,
撞死了两个十几岁的女孩
and I killed two teenage girls--
琳赛和谢丽尔
Lindsay and Cheryl.
我只能这么待着 废物一个
So there I am, a pile of garbage.
既不能动又不能离开 什么都干不了
Can't move, can't walk, can't do anything
只能回想我对那些家庭
except think about what I did...
犯的错
to those families.
而现在竟然还有人照顾我
I've got people tending to me.
有人喂我吃饭
People feed me,
给我刮胡须 给我洗澡
and shave me and clean me,
我不值得他们为我花时间
and I don't deserve their time.
我就该死在那辆车里
I deserve... to have died in that car.
我每天都这么想
And I wish I did every day...
已经九年了
for nine years.
当你让我
And when you asked me...
加入这个项目时
to do this...
当我有机会
When I had a chance to do something
做些对别人有利的事情时
affecting someone in a good way...
第一次
For the first time,
我觉得自己有了价值
I thought I was worth having around.
如果我死了
If I die,
把我的大脑捐去研究 我还能有用
give my brain to science, and I still help.
让我帮助你们
Let me help.
求你了
Please.
需要什么吗
And how can I help you?
是你啊 和昨晚一样的吗
Oh, hey. Same as last night?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你是真的喜欢这些人吧
You must really like these guys, huh?
我还是觉得这主意不咋地
I still think it's a bad idea.
我知道 但这是对的
I-I know, but it's the right idea.
米基没什么损失 反而会有所获
Mickey has nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
好吧 把他排在明早
Okay, I'll schedule him for tomorrow morning.
不 等等 我明早不能做
Oh, no, wait. I can't do tomorrow morning.
贝利要做产后优生测试
Bailey has a well-baby exam,
我要连做两个脊椎间板脱位症手术
I've got back-to-back discotomies,
还有 我得带佐拉去报舞蹈课
and Zola and I were gonna check out a dance class.
只能今晚做了
It's gonna have to be tonight.
佐拉 你和弟弟要回日托所
Zola, you and your brother are gonna have to go back to day care
再待一会儿了 好吗 亲爱的
for a little while longer, okay, sweetie?
不用你去了 我来送
No, no, no. I'll take 'em back up. I got it.
这边 来吧 宝贝
Here. Come on. This way, babes.
呼罗斯医生
Page Dr. Ross.
好的
Okay.
再加点胶
More glue.
我们的胶快用完了
We're getting to the end of our supply.
那就再去拿点
Then go get more.
我需要补上这整块
I think I need to fill this whole thing.
导管卡在静脉里了
Okay... the catheter is stuck to the vein.
天呐 这玩意真紧
God, this stuff is intense.
这么使劲拽好吗
Should you be tugging that hard?
你想让我把它留在里面吗
Well, you want me to leave it in there?
好了 搞定了
Okay. Okay, we're good.
你是怎么想到的
How did you come up with this?
不知道 就是简单的联想
I don't know. I just... connected the dots.
你真是惊奇无限啊 小鲨鱼
You are full of surprises, sharky.
竟然有这么创新的垫子 完爆啊
Innovative instincts and killer instincts--
还有什么绝活
What other secrets are hiding in there?
你觉得还有什么
What do you think you'll find?
如果不是关节炎 滑囊炎或肌腱套炎
Well, if it's not arthritis or bursitis or rotator cuff,
而且你心脏也没事 那就不该痛
and your heart's fine, then it can't hurt.
除非是牵涉痛导致的神经反跳
Unless it's referred pain, which could be nerve impingement
或是横隔膜受刺♥激♥ 这样的话
or diaphragmatic irritation, so...
你根本就不用照X光
You don't need an x-ray.
棒极了
Bravo.
你需要做超声检查
You need an ultrasound.
希望你不是认为我怀孕了
Well, I hope you're not thinking I'm pregnant!
叫爱德华兹医生到这 马上
Page Dr. Edwards here stat. Right away.
我需要做超声检查
I need an ultrasound.
你怀孕了 阿历克斯知道吗
Are you pregnant? Does Alex know?
不是 我只是需要一台超声仪
No, I-I need an ultrasound machine.
你见到爱德华兹吗
Have you seen Edwards?
阿历克斯以为我怀孕了么
Does Alex think I'm pregnant?
我有个和这一样的马克杯
I have a mug like that.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我以为你走了
Uh, I thought you were leaving,
而且我和杨医生发现了一个
and Dr. Yang and I found
左脑室动静脉畸形的病人
a left ventricle A.V.M.
那你现在在这了 进来手术吧
Yeah, well, you're here now. Scrub in.
我拒绝
I'd rather not.
肖恩 你得忘掉它
Shane, you gotta get past this.
让你参与手术可不是为了安慰你
You're not a consolation prize.
而是你有真材实料
You deserve to be here.
布鲁克斯的天赋需要
Brooks had a gift that needed to be...
我不想和你共事
I don't wanna work with you.
我对这科没兴趣
I'm not interested.
我说得够清楚了吧
Can I be more clear?
挺清楚了
I suppose not.
你走吧
Go.
时间才能见证疗效
To a certain extent, time will tell.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表