I'm not saying you do. I'm saying if you do.
我完全不需要男朋友的帮助
I am perfectly capable of making medical decisions
就可以做出医学诊断
without the help of my boyfriend.
哥们 你现在有点神经质
Dude, you're being weird.
病情加重之前快下车吧
Get out of the car before you escalate.
这将是你们能见到的最复杂脑部扫描
These are the most complex brain scans you will ever see.
正如所见 这两个女孩共用脑部组织
As you will see, these women share brain matter.
把他们分开的手术格外复杂...
Separating them is made even more complicated by the fact --
因为他们共用一个
There is one shared sagittal sinus
给脑部供血的矢状窦
supplying blood to the brain.
第一我们要决定双胞胎中的哪个
First, we need to determine which lucky twin
可以幸运地留下它 哪个要用移植来的
gets to keep that, and the other twin gets a graft.
格蕾医生和韦伯医生
Dr. Grey and Dr. Webber...
将会取出隐静脉
will harvest the saphenous vein.
来用作新的矢状窦
which will be used as the new sagittal sinus.
同时托瑞斯医生将会
Meanwhile, Dr. Torres will...
制♥作♥颅骨侧部遮版的模具
Be making a mold of the cranial bone flap,
接下来我们就可以将颅骨缺损的部分补好
so then we'll be able to replace the missing part of the skull...
现在我们暂时用遮版盖住
Which we will cover with a flap for now.
但之后我会通过皮肤扩张
But I'll place skin expanders
从而让缺损皮肤能够完全覆盖颅骨
so we're able to fully cover the entire defect.
我们需要以最少损失
We need to move quickly and meticulously
快速小心地将一个脑部分成两个
to turn one brain into two with the least amount of deficit.
如果这个手术吓着你了
If this surgery scares you,
或你还没准备好接受这种挑战 现在就告诉我
if you're not up to the challenge, let me know.
我需要这里的每个人都胸有成竹
I need everybody confident in there.
去准备吧
Get ready.
嗨 我今天跟贝利医生...
Oh. Hey. I'm on Dr. Bailey's service today, and --
贝利医生在躲着我们
Dr. Bailey's avoiding us.
因为我们不让她把HIV注射给孩子
Uh, we wouldn't let her put H.I.V. into our son.
是取代一种酶 不是...
It's replacing an enzyme. It's not --
我们懂
Oh, we know.
但我们坚持自己的想法 看看孩子现在
But we stuck to our guns, and now look at him.
他的各项指标都很好
Um, his numbers are fantastic,
我会问贝利医生是不是可以给他固体食物了
so I'll see if Dr. Bailey wants to graduate him to solid food.
跟她说我们没生她的气
Oh, and tell her we're not mad at her.
有点生气
Oh, we're a little mad.
我们只是很欣慰布莱登恢复得这么好
We're just thrilled that Braden's doing so well.
好的
Okay.
萨宾
Sabine?
这是弗兰克的枕头
This was Frankie's pillow.
我刚和一个护理员抢了半天
I just bit the head off of an orderly
他想把枕套拿走
who tried to take the pillowcase.
我应该...应该去道歉吧
I should, uh -- I should probably go and apologize.
不用...不用担心那个 不用担心
Don't -- don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
但是他对我那么好
But he's been so good to me.
还去了弗兰克的葬礼
He came to Frankie's funeral,
一直照顾我们家
and he's been taking care of my family.
我现在让你们出院
I'm discharging you.
-什么 -你们全家
- What? - All of you.
林克现在在移植名单上
Link is on the transplant list.
他可以在家等心脏移植
He can wait for a heart at home.
艾薇情况很稳定
And Ivy is stable.
她应该在自己的卧室 在熟悉的环境
She should recover in her own bedroom,
在自己的朋友身边恢复健康
With her stuff and her friends.
我们能回家了
We can go home?
我们能回家了
We can go home.
你经历了旁人无法体会的痛苦
You suffered an unimaginable loss,
你的两个孩子活着并且越来越健康
and you have two kids who are alive and getting better.
你的家庭需要时间疗伤 但不是在这
Your family needs to heal, and you can't do that here.
好的 一张往返机票
All right. That's one ticket, round trip.
请问您的目的地是
And your destination is?
苏黎世
Zurich.
好的 苏黎世
Zurich it is.
这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Dr. Meredith Grey.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你现在可能还在睡觉或者什么的
Hey, you're probably asleep or something.
我也不知道你们那现在是几点
I-I have no idea what time it is there.
我连今天是几号♥都不知道
I barely know what day it is.
我爱苏黎世
I love Zurich!
不过只是从我房♥间看出去的风景
Well, what I've seen of it, which is my hotel room.
但是 梅瑞狄斯 太爽了
But, Meredith, oh, it is -- ya-hoo!
这个床简直是给巨人的
This bed is like a giant's bed or something,
而且是个富有并喜欢奇怪形状枕头的巨人
if a giant were rich and liked weird-shaped pillows.
我睡了24个小时
I have slept for 24 hours, literally.
我几个小时之后要发言
Oh, and I have to give my talk, which is in a few hours,
然后我就飞回去了
and then I'm flying back.
所以你没法给我带巧克力了
So you can't get my chocolate.
所以我觉得我没空给你带东西了
So I-I don't think I'm gonna have time to get you your stuff.
为什么你不在机场给我买♥♥呢
Why can't you just get it at the airport?
等等 你知道吗
Wait -- you know what?
或许我可以在机场买♥♥点东西
Maybe I can just grab something at the airport.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-超声检查准备好了 -好的
- Ultrasound's ready. - Okay.
我们要决定取谁的隐静脉
We're gonna see which saphenous vein to harvest.
好凉啊
Ooh, that's so cold.
等等 你怎么
Oh, wait. How did you --
我们共用一个感觉皮层
We share some of the sensory cortex.
他们小的时候 我给安妮打♥针♥
When they were little, I'd give Annie a shot,
结果利兹疼哭了
and Lizzie would cry.
整个办公室的人都会
The whole office would come in
来看我们俩人的把戏
and watch us do our party trick.
以后我们俩分开后
It's gonna be so weird not having an audience
还真是感觉有点奇怪
for everything we do.
是好的奇怪 安妮
Good weird, Annie.
我知道 我都不知道没有你该怎么办了
I know. It's just I don't know how to do anything without you.
我靠着你走路
I-I mean, I walk by leaning on you.
我不开车 因为只能你开
I don't drive, because you're on the driver's side.
工作时 要是碰见一个烦人的客户
And at work, when a client gets obnoxious,
我会让你来吼他们
I let you yell at them.
分开后我还是会帮你吼别人 送你去上班
Well, I'll still yell at people for you and drive you to work,
但是你得学会自己走路
but you're gonna have to learn to walk on your own,
要不然就真的奇怪了
or that's just gonna be weird.
别再开玩笑了
Stop making everything a joke.
-别想老妈了 -我没有
- Stop thinking about mom. - I'm not.
姐们 我们共用一个脑子
Dude, we share a brain.
她总是说把我们俩分开很危险
She just always said it was too dangerous to separate us.
你们现在的情况不同了 安妮
Your situation has changed, Annie.
我觉得即使是你们的母亲 也会这么做
I think even your mother would see how necessary it is now.
你们的供血有部分重叠
Your blood supplies overlap.
利兹的心脏比你的承受了更多压力
Liz's heart is doing more work than yours,
这会造成高输出的心力衰竭
which is causing high-output cardiac failure.
坚持不了多久
The body can't stay much longer.
意思是如果我们什么都不做 就都会死
Meaning if we don't do anything, we both die.
我会做这个傻瓜手术的
I'm gonna do the stupid surgery.
别哭哭啼啼了 肯基
Don't get all weepy, Kenzie.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey...
布莱登·莫里斯的父母觉得你在躲他们
Braden Morris' parents think that you're avoiding them.
我没有躲他们
I'm not avoiding them.
好吧 他们想要让你知道
Yeah, well, they want to make sure
他们没有生你的气
that you know that they're not mad at you.
可算放下这块石头了
Imagine my relief.
他们很高兴 因为布莱登变好了
They're thrill, because Braden's doing great.
他的T细胞指数到了500
He's got 500 T-cells.
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
他可以吃固体食物吗
Can he have solid food?
他想吃啥就能吃啥
He can have whatever he wants.
每两小时监测一下他的生命体征
Um, monitor his vitals every two hours
-四小时后再做一次全面检查 -好的
- and get a full set of labs again in four. - Okay.
威尔逊 我这边有好几个病人
Wilson, I have back-to-back patients,
巴博斯·马丁 我的结肠切割术病人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表