Oh, man, that is a nasty break.
看见没
You see this?
他有一处旧伤 一直没有恢复好
He has an old fracture that never healed properly.
看到这里行列不齐了吗
See how it's mal-aligned?
所以这里的骨头比正常的要脆弱
Left the bone weaker than it should have been.
威尔逊
Wilson?
我觉得这是我的错
I think that this is my fault.
那家伙把我惹恼了
The guy was getting to me and I was pissed
然后我只是想按住他 然后
and then I was just trying to restrain him and I --
你以为是你把他胳膊弄断的
You think you broke his arm?
威尔逊 不要自作多情
Wilson, don't flatter yourself.
破伤风痉挛发作是很严重的
Tetanus spasms can be so intense.
会造成骨头弯曲 骨折都是常见的
They've been known to over-torque and snap bones.
他的胳膊是他自己弄断的
He broke his own arm?
但是要想把这次的骨折复位
But we're not gonna be able to realign the new break
就必须把他的旧伤弄断
without re-breaking the old fracture.
这么说 为了给他接骨
So you have to break his bone
你必须先弄断他的骨头
in order to put it back together again?
不
No.
是你来做
I think you do.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你一秒钟之前还认为自己做得到呢
You thought you could a second ago.
想帮助别人有什么错
What's so wrong with wanting to help somebody?
咱们的职业不就是帮助别人的吗
It's our profession, for God's sake.
如果这个人不愿意接受帮助的话
Well, if the man doesn't want help...
他又不是山羊
He's not a goat!
他的确不是
No, he is not.
绝对不是
Boy, is he not.
他不需要跟羊群分开
He doesn't need to separate from the flock
然后独自爬到谷仓后头
and crawl to the back of the barn
自己独自求生存
to tough it out by himself.
我想帮他
I want to help.
以后三十年都是这样
Then welcome to your next 30 years.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你会一直想帮他
You're gonna want to help him.
而他会一直希望靠自己
He's going to want to help himself.
你们俩都不会改变
Neither of you is going to change.
你就习惯这种矛盾吧
Get used to this argument.
那我就看着他受罪
Might as well just let him suffer?
如果他自己愿意的话
If that's what he wants,
你就去修个手 剩下的就听天命吧
go get a pedicure and count your blessings.
男人生病以后有两种
Look, there's two kinds of man sick --
一种是杰克森这样的 一种是本·沃伦那样的
the Jackson kind and the Ben Warren kind.
等我今晚回到家 本·沃伦医生
Now, when I get home tonight, Dr. Ben Warren
就会在蜷成一团 呼喊着"玛兰达"
will call out "Miranda" from his fetal position
然后求我给他咸饼干吃
on the couch and beg me for saltines
再拿一块湿布帮他敷在头上
and a wet washcloth for his head.
像杰克森这种独自爬开的山羊型 算好的了
Jackson's crawl-away-like-a-goat kind is the good one.
天啊 你看
Oh, God, look.
是脑脊髓液
It's cerebral spinal fluid.
上次做CT以后 脓肿已经进入他的大脑了
Ohh, the abscess has penetrated into his brain since the C.T.
我们得呼叫谢博德医生了
We're gonna have to call Dr. Shepherd.
没错
Yeah.
信不信由你
Whether you believe, uh,
这个超微结构分♥析♥是由
that this ultrastructural analysis is made of...
生理学实验或程序算法构成的
...physiological experiment or a computer algorithm,
可以说我们大家都认同
it's safe to say that we can all agree
神经回路是
that the neuro...circuits are the key to...
思想和动作的关键
thought and...action.
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
洋葱圈 你要来点吗
Uh, onion rings. Do you want some?
给我拿走 拿出这栋楼
Take them outside... of the building.
我相信这是
I do believe that this is --
谢博德医生 二号♥手术室找您
Dr. Shepherd, you're needed in O.R. 2.
-贝利医生 -今天不是我值班
- Dr. B -- - I am not on call today.
-是尼尔森 -尼尔森肠胃感冒休假了
- Nelson is. - Nelson's out sick with the stomach flu.
-那就去找 -格雷森和安迪斯也病倒了
- Then get ahold of, uh -- - Garrison and Anders, too.
你是唯一一位还没生病的医生了
You're the only one who's still not sick.
除非你也病了
Unless you are.
我从来不生病
I don't get sick.
还有头疼
Headache as well.
亲爱的 我不是说你不用来吗
Sweetie, I said you didn't need to come.
他们说手术还得做一个小时呢
They said it'll be at least another hour.
弗兰克情况不好
Frankie's gotten worse.
她头晕 气短
She's light-headed and really short of breath.
他们给她做了透视
They did an X-ray.
不 约翰 只是流感 你看看 所有人都病了
No, Jon, it's just the flu. Look around. Everybody has it.
你该留在家里的 林克也要被传染了
You should have stayed home. Now Link is gonna get it.
亲爱的 她咳出粉色的东西了
Honey, she was coughing up pink stuff.
你丈夫的决定是正确的
Your husband made the right call.
这不仅仅是流感
It is more than just flu.
弗朗西丝卡恐怕患了心肌病
I'm afraid Fancesca has cardiomyopathy.
什么
What?
等会 这不是 这不是艾薇的病吗
Wait, that -- that's -- that's what Ivy has.
亨特医生 她心传导完全阻滞 已失去脉搏
Dr. Hunt, she went into complete heart block and lost her pulse.
把氧气罩摘了 给她用加压给养气囊
Remove the oxygen mask and ambu her.
注射阿托品
Push for enough atropine
然后放置经皮起搏器
and get a transcutaneous pacer on her now.
好的 医生
Right away, doctor.
艾薇的移植手术很成功
Ivy's transplant went very well.
她的情况很好
She's doing great.
我们会监控她的情况
We'll monitor her,
她一醒 你们就可以去看她了
and you can see her as soon as she wakes up.
弗朗西丝卡的心脏现在也稳定了
And Francesca's heart's been stabilized for now,
但我们要尽快给她安起搏器
but we are gonna need to implant a pacemaker as soon as possible.
她也有心肌病
And she has cardiomyopathy?
检验结果是这样 她的病和她姐姐一样
That's what the tests show, just like her sister.
她们俩怎么会都得上这种病呢
How did both of them get this?
有可能是多种原因造成的
It could be a number of things --
病毒性的 基因遗传 或是环境造成的
uh, viral, genetic, environmental.
有可能是我们家里有某种东西导致她们生病吗
Like, there's something in our house making them sick?
-霉菌或是 -我们不能回家了
- Mold or -- - We can't go home.
艾薇刚移植了新心脏 还有林克
Ivy just got a new heart and Link --
我建议我们先从家庭病史开始查起
I suggest we start with a family medical history
看看有没有心脏病史
and we'll see if there's any pattern
家族心脏病史
of heart disease in the family,
特别是年轻的家庭成员
particularly in younger relatives.
最早什么时候开始
How soon can we start?
这机率该有多小啊
What are the odds,
同一天有两位心肌病病人
dealing with two cardiomyopathies on the same day?
没错啊 恰巧撞上试验对象的恢复期
I know, and you had your trial patients to think about.
-不过罗斯可以帮你 -不 我说的"机率很小"
- But Ross can handle that. - No, I'm saying, "What are the odds?"
是指同龄姐妹都患上心肌病
presenting at the same age in two sisters.
这很奇怪吧
It's weird, isn't it?
真的很奇怪
Really weird.
不如你尽快给女孩安上起搏器
Tell you what, you do the girl's pacemaker stat.
我负责调查家族病史
I'll look in to the family history,
-我们一起弄明白 -好的
- and we'll figure it out. - Okay.
37摄氏度
98.6.
我还咳嗽 摸摸我腺体
I have a cough. Feel my glands.
我才不要摸
I'm not touching your glands.
我还得照看试验对象呢
I've got to take care of my conduit kids.
没错 但你已是"换工"
Yes! First of all, swap monkey!
我还没病倒呢
I have not fallen,
但那里边都是无助的孩子
but those are helpless children in there,
如果我把病传染给他们
and if I expose them to this bug,
这会妨碍试验项目
it could set back the research.
喝多点茶 像爷们一样撑下去
Drink some tea and be a man.
我帮你周末值班一个月
I'll take weekend calls for you for a month.
无论怎样我都会帮你的
You know, I'd have done it anyway
因为那些孩子太可怜了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表