你注意到他的二尖瓣有什么异常吗
Did you notice anything about his mitral valve?
我不知道
I don't know.
肖恩 仔细看
Shane, come on.
这就像个谜题
This is like a puzzle.
我发现了一些线索 还需要整体的帮助
I found the corner pieces. I need help with the sky.
瓣膜小叶变厚变短了
The valve leaflets were thickened and shortened.
降落伞型二尖瓣
A parachute mitral valve?
对 而且有一个二尖瓣上环
Yes. And there's a supravalvular mitral ring.
-这三个意味着 -主动脉缩窄
- The three indicate... - coarctation,
二尖瓣膜上环 降落伞型
Supravalvular mitral ring, and parachute...
肖恩综合症
Shone's complex?
对
Bingo.
先天性心脏缺损
A trifecta of congenital heart defects.
-这也回答了另外一个问题 -什么
- That answers another question. - What?
为什么他们抛弃了他
Why they abandoned him.
这个小孩接受了一次心脏手术
The kid had one heart surgery.
但至少还需要另外两次
He needed at least two more.
有人觉得他就是个累赘
Someone thought he was more trouble than he's worth.
你在这干嘛 快离开
What are you doing here? Go away.
-你在干什么 -这是器官捐献者
- What are you doing? - Organ donor.
我得保证他咽下最后一口气前还活着
I have to keep him alive until he's actually dead.
很好
Nice.
我离开儿科 亨特就让你干这种破事
I'm off peds, and Hunt's got you arranging a meat platter.
我知道 但我还是得向他证明
I know. But I'm gonna show him.
我会把他的器官保护得妥妥的
I'm gonna keep his organs so healthy,
就连他的阑尾都能用
someone could use his appendix.
你该走了 如果亨特来了 他会..
You should go. If Hunt shows up, he's gonna --
我们可以用他的阑尾
We could use his appendix.
这只是个玩笑而已
It was a joke.
我们不能捐献
We don't donate --
不 这还真行得通
No, that could work.
克莱夫 别逼我把三天改为一周
Karev, don't make me turn three days into a week.
我和威尔逊走得太近了吗
Did I get too close to Wilson?
还是哪里警报响了
Did an alarm go off somewhere?
但这是捐献器官
But it's a donor organ,
所以它不能再物归原主
so it can't be...regifted.
但我还是不能理解 它是我的
I don't understand, though. It's mine.
是的 是的 它之前确实属于你的
Yes. Yes. It was yours,
但你之后给了他
but then you gave it to him.
可现在他没用上
And now he's not using it,
而我仍少了个肾
a-and I'm still down one kidney.
我还借给他我的自行车
I-I loaned him my bike.
当然那个倒是要得回来
I'm probably gonna get that back.
当时我该再等多一个月
I should wait a month or so.
先生 移植肾对器官本身
Sir, um, transplanting the kidney
会带来很大的负担
put a pretty big strain on the organ.
再做一次对你和你的肾风险太大了
To do it again would be risky for you and your kidney.
-看到了吧 -是他的肾
- See? - His -- his kidney.
你说了"是我的肾"
You said "My kidney."
你也觉得我该要回来吧
You think I should get it back.
事实上 我现在得去忙了
Um...I actually -- I have to be elsewhere right now.
没关系 你去忙
Oh. Oh, no. Of course.
没关系的 我会在这等
Yeah, no. I-I'll wait here.
痛
Ouch.
我们没必要切除贾里德的小肠
We don't have to cut Jared's intestine.
-什么 -贾里德·科尔
- What? - Jared Cole.
我们不用小肠
Instead of the intestine,
而改用阑尾来造瘘
we use, uh, the appendix to make the stoma.
这对他来说要舒服多了 而且
It's easier on him, and it's, uh,
改造了一些他不需要用到的东西
repurposing something he doesn't need anyway.
那还能用相同手术步骤
That's the same procedure,
达到在皮肤造瘘的效果吗
resulting in a cutaneous end-stoma?
比之前的更简单 而且阑尾更狭窄
Even easier. And the appendix is -- is narrower.
所以他肚子上只会有一个小瘘口
So a smaller hole in his stomach,
生活也会更正常
more normal life.
同时降低并发症 愈后时间以及
Reduces complications, recovery time, and
该死
oh, crap.
真抱歉 我不知道你在...
Uh, sorry. I-I didn't know you were, um...
我可以等你们弄完
Uh, I can wait till you're finished.
不 阿历克斯 没关系的
No, Alex, it's fine.
因为我从没看过你那个样子 你没事吧
'cause I never see you like that. You okay?
没事 只是起水疱了
Yeah. It's a blister.
我觉得用阑尾是个很棒的主意
I think using the appendix is a great idea.
我们先查阅相关资料
Let's look into it.
我可以帮他准备下手术
Well, I can get him prepped.
等等 这不意味着你可以参与手术
Whoa, oh. This does not mean that you're scrubbing in.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当他看到你那样时瞬间慌了神
He just came off his hinges when he saw you.
的确 你能得到两种截然不同的目光
Yeah, there are two different looks that you get.
没看到腿时 他们会替你感到遗憾
Without the leg on, they feel sorry for you.
而看到腿后
And with the leg on,
他们就会觉得你是多么厉害多么勇敢
they think that you're amazing and brave.
又或者看起来像个机器人
Yeah, or a robot.
警♥察♥那边有关于
Any word from the police
箱子里神秘男婴的消息吗
about my mystery baby in a box?
没 社保机构正在着手此事
No. Social services is on it now.
他现在什么情况
What's his status?
他需要做二尖瓣修复
Uh, he needs a mitral valve repair,
我打算明天就做
which I'm gonna do tomorrow.
今天对他来说已经够折磨了
He's already been through enough for one day.
我听说你做了件蠢事是怎么回事
So, what's this I hear about you being an idiot?
你和她分手了
You broke up with her?
她就是你生命中的另一半 欧文
She was it, Owen.
带栅栏的房♥子 一群孩子
The picket fence, a dozen kids,
以及新鲜烘培食物
fresh baked goods.
我不想谈这个 好吧
I don't want to talk about that, okay?
因为你就是一傻瓜
Because you're dumb?
不 因为这是我俩之间的事
No, because it's between her and me.
我伤害了她 我感到很抱歉
And I hurt her, and I feel bad,
所以我不想再谈这事了
so I don't want to talk about it.
为何要放弃这段关系
Why throw that away?
是因为发生在拖车上的那件事吗
Is it because of what happened at the trailer?
-那是 -相信我
- That was -- - Give me some credit.
我知道那是怎么回事
I know what that was.
那是为什么
Then why?
好吧
Okay, all right.
你为何为这事如此不高兴
Why are you so upset about it?
因为
Uh, because.
因为 为什么呢
Because...why?
因为在拖车上发生的事吗
Because of what happened in the trailer?
我一点也不在乎这事怎么发展
I don't care for the direction this is taking.
如果你如实告诉我我就告诉你为什么
I'll tell you if you tell me.
不要嘛
No.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins.
嘿 赫伯
Hey, Herb.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-你有孩子吗 -我有
- Do you have kids? - Yes, I do.
我有个闺女
I have a little girl.
你有个闺女
You have a little girl,
那你还能若无其事地说
and you can still tell me
我该同意女儿做截肢手术
that I should cut my daughter's legs off?
不
No.
这最终还得又她来决定
Ultimately, that's her decision.
但没你的帮助 她下不了决定
But she can't make it without your help.
你觉得她没有双腿后会生活得更好
You think her life's gonna be better with no legs?
如果她真瘸了 你觉得其他孩子
You think kids aren't gonna stare at her,
不会盯着她看 不会嘲笑她吗
that they're not gonna make fun of her if she's crippled?
是残疾
Disabled --
残疾 瘸了
Crippled, disabled --
有区别吗
What -- what difference does it make?!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表