这太恐怖了
It was totally disgusting.
当时我在手术室协助住院医师
But I assisted the attending in the O.R.,
用器械和螺丝固定骨头
placing the rod and the screws.
整整花了7个小时
It probably took like seven hours.
我爱上了骨科
I fell in love.
我一直呆在骨科
It was Ortho all the way.
凯丽 这话你可能不想听 不过...
Yeah, look, Callie, I know you don't want to hear this, but --
怎么搞的 没反应么
Oh, come on! Nothing?
很多人都挺抑郁的
A lot of people are depressed.
我很快乐啊
I'm a happy person!
我给你医生的号♥码 这人真不错
I have a number for you. This guy's great.
他帮我度过了非常艰难的时期
He helped me through a really difficult time.
我的人生很完美啊
My life is perfect.
我的妻子很棒
I-I'm married to an amazing woman.
我们共同抚养可爱的女儿
We're raising an adorable little girl.
我走在医学科技的前沿
I'm at the forefront of groundbreaking medical technology
我创新研发机器四肢
with robotic limbs.
更别说我还有房♥
Not to mention, I'm a homeowner.
这么美好的生活怎么会抑郁呢
I mean, do any of these things sound depressing to you?
也许是这破机器坏了吧
Maybe your stupid fancy machine's broken.
我被人踢出手术
I got thrown off my surgery,
所以我就带着贝利来看看爸爸吧
So Bailey and I decided to come visit daddy.
你好
Hi.
我觉得你暗恋我老婆
I think you have a crush on my wife.
梅瑞狄斯一走进来
Meredith walked in,
你的愉快中枢就亮了
and your pleasure center just lit up.
还亮着呢
It's still lit.
不是
Nope.
不是梅瑞狄斯
It's not Meredith.
今早我没见你去
I didn't see you
杨的香槟庆祝会
at the champagne toast this morning for Yang.
我要巡房♥
I had rounds.
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
嫉妒杨吗
Of Yang?
不要让这种情绪影响你
Don't let it eat at you.
血管夹
Vascular clamp.
爱丽丝拿奖那时 我可嫉妒了
When Ellis won, it ate at me.
可没让我成为更好的医生
Didn't make me a better surgeon.
只让我嫉妒他人
Made me a jealous one.
我没嫉妒
I'm not jealous!
好吧 我嫉妒
Okay, I'm jealous.
满意了吧 心理疗程结束
Happy now? Therapy's over.
肾静脉血管长度不够
Not enough length on the right renal vein.
需要调整
We'll need to mobilize it.
贝利 你研究的基因实验工作
Bailey, you have your genome lab work.
这将会是很大的成就 拯救无数生命
The things you could do, the lives you can save --
这将来肯定会获奖的
That's award-winning.
他们会把奖颁发给研究毫无进展的医生吗
Do they give awards to people who are stuck?
如果找不到治疗小男孩基因突变的方法
That poor boy spends the rest of his life in a bubble
他后辈子都只能待在泡泡里
if I can't figure out how to fix his mutation,
我已开始研究了几星期 没任何突破
and I've been staring at the research for weeks.
外肠骨吻合术 5号♥聚丙烯线
Anastomosing the external iliac, 5-0 prolene.
让开
Out of the way!
运送设备的飞机在房♥顶降落了
Medevac with the device just touched down on the roof.
我错过什么了吗
What'd I miss?
杨在脑中回顾手术流程
Yang's going over the procedure in her head.
她好冷静 太棒了
She's so cool. She's amazing.
她肯定是哈珀-艾弗里奖得主
She's totally gonna win the Harper Avery.
我们真荣幸能认识她
And we know her.
我打印出她研发的导管样板
I printed one of her sample conduits.
我后半辈子都能说这句话
For the rest of my life, I get to say that.
-她在做什么 -做个超棒的医生 她跟诗人一样
- What's she doing? - Being amazing. She's poetry --
梅瑞狄斯 你能把内线关了吗
Meredith, can you turn off the intercom?
肾脏血液流通顺畅 太美妙了
The kidney's pinking up. That's just beautiful.
你”嗯”一声什么意思
What do you mean, "Enh"?
我们完成了移植艾滋病患者肾脏的手术
We just transplanted an HIV-positive organ,
你居然还这么闷闷不乐
and you're making a mopey face?
我记得 以前艾滋病是医生的谜题
I remember when HIV baffled us --
我们不知道病毒如何进入细胞
I mean, the way it could make its way into cells,
复♥制♥基因
replicate its DNA,
这就像我们无法明白的”完美”病毒
I mean, the perfectly designed virus.
我知道艾滋病的病理
I understand how HIV works.
我们原本以为找不到方法治疗艾滋病
We never thought we'd find anything close to a cure.
现在你看看凯斯
And now look at Keith.
他还活着
He's alive.
淋巴细胞数量正常
He's full of T-cells.
我们还给他做了肾脏移植手术
He just received a kidney transplant -- from us.
我们做了件了不起的事 我想好好享受
We do this marvelous thing, I'm trying to enjoy it,
但你却给我浇冷水
and you're bringing me down.
我知道艾滋病的病理
I understand how HIV works.
对 你说过了
Yeah, you just said that.
给病人缝合吧
Let's just close the patient.
我得见点阳光 不是被乌云遮盖
I need to be around some sunshine, not rain clouds.
不 不 艾滋就是”完美”病毒
No, no. It's a perfectly designed virus.
艾滋病的扩散方式太高明了
HIV has a brilliant transport system --
病毒扩散的机制 这uf8f5
The mechanisms it uses, it...
如果我能解除...
If I could deactivate it...
我需要熟读
Okay, I need to read
一切基因疗法和病毒载体的文献
everything on gene therapy and virus vectors.
我需要干细胞 我得马上去楼下实验室
I need stem cells. I-I need to get down to my lab.
对了 我还要一杯摩卡拿铁
Oh! I need a mocha latte!
快去 我来缝合 去吧
Okay, well, go. I'll close up. Go.
现在就去吧
Go now! Okay. Oh!
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
爆发
The pow.
我从这开始切皮
I'm gonna start here,
好留出心室边缘把泵缝上去
uh, to leave a rim of ventricle to sew the pump to.
好主意
Good idea.
你有没有上网搜其他候选人啊
Hey, have you googled any of the other nominees?
没
No.
我搜了
I have.
想不想听听我的看法
You want to know what I think?
不想
No.
不好意思 对不起 借过
Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me. Excuse me, sir.
根本不会有人发现
No one would even know
你现在正因为嫉妒生着闷气
that you're seething with jealousy right now.
我没生气 我为她高兴
I'm not seething. I am happy for her.
是吗 我有台机器可以证实你在生气
Right. I have a machine that will confirm seething.
我今天涂的是防水睫毛膏
I wore waterproof mascara today because I was sure
因为我知道我今天肯定会哭的
I wouldn't make it through the day without crying.
如果被人看见 我就说
And if anybody saw me, I would say
我哭是因为我太为她高兴了
that I was crying because I'm happy for her.
大家都会相信我
And they would believe me because...
因为嫉妒的朋友还会准备香槟祝酒吗
does a jealous friend plan a champagne toast?
你准备香槟祝酒是为了掩盖你的嫉妒
You planned a champagne toast to cover up your jealousy?
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
你应该告诉哈珀-艾弗里委员会的人
You should call the Harper Avery people.
告诉他们 也许他们会给我个奖的
Tell them. Maybe they'll give me an award.
我把摄像头绑在上面
I just strapped the camera to the top,
来瞧这个
and check this out.
你可以在平板上看见你去的地方
You can see where you're going on your tablet,
你可以跟所有人交谈
and you can talk to anyone.
我知道这不是你想的那样
Look, I know it's not what you wanted.
太赞了 它能走多远
It's awesome! How far does it go?
二百码 可以涵盖整个儿科病区
200 yards. That'll cover the whole peds floor.
你可以去看你的女朋友了
You can visit your girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
She's not my girlfriend!
杨做好了 手术很成功
Um, Yang's done. Surgery was a success.
真好
Oh. Cool.
那是你做的吗
Did you make that?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表