A-and I don't like trading on my mother's name.
不 这完全是你的杰作
No, it's your story.
杰出的年轻外科医生完成了
"Brilliant young surgeon finishes work
她去世母亲未完成的工作
of dead brilliant mother surgeon"--
这太顺理成章了 你要打响自己的名号♥
It writes itself. Invest in your brand.
你把我说的好像是个软饮似的
You make me sound like a soft drink.
我也正是这么做的呀
That's what I'm doing.
重新对自己投资
Yeah, I'm reinvesting in myself.
-就冲着这个 -一起努力吧
- That's the perfect reason... - Right?
我也不干
not to.
肖恩 给你 好东西
Shane, here you go. Some good stuff in there.
-好好享受吧 -你不会明白的
- Enjoy. - Ugh. You don't get it.
这是米基的核磁共振结果
These are Mickey's M.R.I.s?
谢博德医生 我想问您一下
Dr. Shepherd...I wondered if you'd mind
我♥干♥完今天的活以后就跟别的医生可以吗
if I switch services after today.
-你是我点名要求的 -我知道
- I asked for you specifically. - I know.
我知道去年发生在你和布鲁克斯之间的事
Look, what happened last year between you and Brooks,
也许是我当时有失公平
I think I may have been unfair,
而我也一直希望找个机会弥补
and I was hoping for a chance to make it right.
所以说 现在布鲁克斯不在了
So...now that Brooks is gone...
-就由我顶替她 -该死的
- I get to take her place? - Oh, hell.
怪不得传感器不发光呢
Well, that's why the sensors weren't lighting.
他长了个神经胶质瘤
He has a glioma.
你能治好他吗
Can you treat it?
我可以用胶试试
I could try hitting it with some glue.
-胶 -栓塞胶 一般用在脑动静脉畸形
- Glue? - Embolization glue. We use it for A.V.M.s.
我们把超能胶注射到血管中
We pump superglue into the vessels,
胶水凝固后便切断了通往肿瘤的血液
the glue hardens, cuts off blood to the tumor.
我可以试试看
I could try it. Mm...
不行 血管直接连接到脑干
No. It goes all the way to the brain stem.
-太危险了 -那动手术呢
- It's too dangerous. - And going in surgically?
结果也是一样
It's the same thing.
恐怕也是弊大于利
I'm afraid of doing more harm than good.
这是一个非常致命的肿块
It's a very deadly mass.
是个巨大的静脉畸形
It's a large veinous malformation...
如果不马上加以治疗
and without intervention immediately,
恐怕结果不堪设想
I'm afraid the prognosis is very bad.
没错 就是那个东西
Yeah, that's the thing.
几年前就有医生说它会要了我的命
Um, I have been dying of that for years.
你知道你心脏有肿瘤却只字不提
You knew about this and you didn't mention it?
-抱歉 -在你的医疗记录上没有
- I'm sorry. - In your medical history, there's --
我满脑子都是错过航♥班♥的事
I was so hung up on missing our plane --
这是个不能动手术的动静脉畸形瘤
It's an inoperable A.V.M.
他大概在一年
He was diagnosed with it, what, a y --
-一年半 -没错 前年就确诊了
- Year and a half -- - Year before last, yeah.
-一月份 -而且是晚期
- January. - And terminal.
那我们还能怎么办
So...what are you gonna do?
我们就辞了工作 把银行里的钱都取了出来
So we just quit our jobs, cashed out all our accounts,
-然后开始旅游 -没错 开始干各种事
- and just started traveling. - Yeah, just doing stuff --
旅游 活动 基本上把剩余的一切时间
trips, activities, basically cramming as much living
都尽可能地填满
as we could into the time we have left.
好吧 你的医生 他 他
Okay, did your doctor -- did he or -- or --
或是她有没有试过给你用辐射治疗
or she, uh, try treating it with radiation?
-试过了 -静脉卷呢
- Yeah, tried that. - Intravenous coiling?
也试过了 没用
Mm-hmm. Yeah, no dice.
还有硬化剂
And the sclerosing agents --
那移植呢 或是
Uh, what about a transplant? Or what about...
还有很多
There are a lot of --
亲爱的
Sweetie...
我知道这很难接受
I know it's hard.
对我们来说也是一样
It was hard for us, too.
但是你必须学会放手
But you have to let it go.
因为我对此无能为力
Because there is nothing I can do about it.
很抱歉 最好的选择就是
I'm sorry. The best course
不去管它 然后期待最好的结果
is to leave it alone and hope for the best.
但是研究还是要继续的 对吧
We'll keep doing the study, right?
-拜托 为什么不行 -因为太危险了
- Come on. Why? - Because it is too dangerous.
而且肿瘤可能会导致异常结果
Also the tumor could give us abnormal results.
那你要把肿瘤取出来呢
What if you take the tumor out?
-那我可以继续做实验了 -可以 但是
- I could keep doing the testing. - You could, but --
那就把它取出来呀
Then take it out, man!
我们离成功已经近在咫尺了
We're so close, right?
今天早上的结果跟上一次的相比
This morning, I was miles beyond anything
-简直是天壤之别 -太危险了
- what I did last time -- - It's too dangerous.
我们得把你送进手术室 取出你的传感器
We're gonna take you out there, remove your sensors,
然后还要缝合你的
and then we're gonna close
-开颅术 -要是我不签同意书呢
- your craniotomy -- - What if I don't consent?
什么
What?
要是我说 除非你把我的肿瘤也取出来
What if I say you can't take your sensors back
不然就别想拿回你的传感器呢
unless you take my tumor, too?
米基 我必须把传感器取出来
Mickey, I need to take them out.
对不起 哥们
Sorry, bud.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
除非你把我的肿瘤取出去
You're not going in my head
不然你就别想碰我的脑子
unless you're leaving with that tumor.
能用上电热封口器真是好呀
Lucky you use electro-thermal sealers.
我们做子♥宫♥内部手术时就用不了 太大了
They're too big to get in there when we do these in-utero.
忍♥耐我一下 艾玛
Bear with me, Emma.
阿历克斯 我需要你的建议
Alex, I need your advice.
如果你跟某人有了一♥夜♥情♥
What's your strategy when you have a one-night-stand --
都算不上是一♥夜♥情♥ 就只是亲热了一下
not even -- you just make out with someone,
然后那个人就黏上来了 你怎么办
and then they get way too attached?
你知道谁是这样的人吗
You know who's like that?
莉亚·墨菲
Leah Murphy.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我跟她也就上了一次要不就两次床
Yeah, I slept with her one, maybe two times.
然后她就跟超能胶一样粘着我
She stuck to me like glue.
那小妞从不认识你到跟你说"我爱你"
That girl goes from zero to "I love you"
只需要七秒
in seven seconds.
我从来从来都没有过这种感觉
I've never, ever felt this way.
如果我告诉你们这个人是谁的话
And if I tell you guys who it is,
会给我 也会给这个人
it would cause so many problems for me
带来太多问题 而且
and for this person, and...
说不准还会影响整间医院
god, for the hospital, probably.
所以拜托你们别问
So please don't ask.
会不会是跟心脏相关呢
Could it be heart-related?
-他有心室衰竭 -什么
- He had ventricular failure. - What?
韦伯的肩膀疼
Webber's shoulder hurts.
你跟阿历克斯聊过吗
Hey, did you talk to Alex?
我试过 但是他只是不停地躲我
Yeah, I tried. He just keeps running away.
他这是要甩了你 他当初对我就是这样的
He's dumping you. It's what he did with me.
他会假装你不存在 直到你真的就不存在了
He'll pretend you're not there until you're not there.
等你不在了
And when you're not there,
他就会跟其他人上♥床♥
he'll have sex with someone else.
你干吗粘我的杯子
Why are you gluing my mug?
这不是你的杯子 这是谢博德的
It's not yours. It's Shepherd's.
这个马克杯该我负责
The mug was my responsibility.
-你怎么打破了 -她被一颗肿瘤吓到
- How'd you break it? - She got scared by a tumor.
是脑动静脉畸形 而且是很可怕的一个
It's an A.V.M., and it's a scary one.
完全无法手术
Totally inoperable.
估计只能活几个月了
Guy probably has months to live,
他和他可怜的老婆
and he and is his poor wife
想好好度过在一起剩下的时光
are just trying to make the most of their time together.
胶水怎么样
What about glue?
什么胶水
What about glue?
不好意思 用在脑动静脉畸形上
I'm sorry. For your A.V.M.--
你的脑动静脉畸形
this A.V.M.
你看 谢博德医生一直在说用在神经
Look, Dr. Shepherd was talking about the embolization glue
脑动静脉畸形上的栓塞胶 然后我就想
they use in neuro A.V.M.s, and I wondered--
这种方法有没有用在心脏上
has this approach ever been used in the heart?
我没听说过 所以不行
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表