你之前说他已经稳定了
You said he was stable.
你说体外膜肺氧合还能支持一星期
You said he had at least one more week on ECMO.
我们以为我们已经控制住了病情
W-we thought that we had it under control,
没有预料他会出现血栓
and we didn't expect for him to clot.
六个月前 这些事情我都没预料到
And six months ago, I didn't expect any of this.
我当时就在停车道上
I was in a carpool line picking up
接我三个可爱健康的孩子回家
my three happy, healthy kids from school.
而现在
And now --
现在我有两个孩子在心力衰竭的晚期
Now I have two kids in end-stage heart failure
还有一个得靠心脏起搏器活着
And one-- one being kept alive with a pacemaker.
你们都不知道我的孩子为什么生病
You guys can't tell me why my kids are sick,
可现在你们挠着头
and-- and now you're scratching your heads,
告诉我你们没办法治林克了
telling me that there's nothing more you can do for Link
只能等
except-- except for wait?
我以为你是
I thought you were supposed
-什么获奖的医生 -弗兰克
- to be some award-winning doctor. - Frankie.
我爸妈一直跟我说你们在尽最大努力
My parents keep saying you're doing your best,
可你们的最大努力可不怎么样
but your best is bad.
弗兰克 等等
Frankie, wait!
弗兰克
Frankie!
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
我是这里的实习医生
I'm a...intern here.
我只是想道个喜
I just want to say congratulations.
你肯定会得奖的
You are totally gonna win.
-你是从未来穿越来的吗 -不是
- Are you from the future? - No.
那就闭嘴
Then shut up.
她是说谢谢
She means "Thank you."
你们要吃肉饼吗
Anybody want some meatloaf?
这不是你昨天吃的肉饼吗
Isn't that the meatloaf you had yesterday?
没错 前天也吃的这个
Yep. And the day before that.
很有可能明天也吃这个
Probably gonna have it tomorrow, too,
因为家里还有一块
'Cause there's still a piece left at home.
杰克逊不吃剩菜
Jackson doesn't eat leftovers, you see.
他说吃保鲜盒里的饭
He says he finds it depressing
会让他感到郁闷
to eat food out of a tupperware container.
你知道我觉得什么才郁闷吗
You know what I find depressing?
花七块钱吃个汉堡
Paying $7 for a hamburger.
让她住嘴
Make her stop.
还有她
Her, too.
嘿
Hey.
我有点低血糖 谢博德
It was low blood sugar, Shepherd.
把那个打包吧 我们得再来一遍
Take that food to go. We're gonna do this again.
来啊来啊 走了
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
这不是她嘛
There she is.
医学界未来之星
The future of medicine.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
没问题
O-kay.
你妈妈也这样
Your mother was the same way.
你昨天不是吃的这个肉饼吗
Didn't you have that meatloaf yesterday?
嗯哼 是的
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Yep.
前天也是
And the day before that.
而且很有可能明天也是
And probably gonna have it tomorrow.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
你会杀了我的
You're gonna kill me.
我显然得感谢我的父母
I'm gonna thank my parents, obviously.
干吗 他们又没帮你赢得哈珀-艾弗里奖
Why? They didn't help you win the Harper Avery.
他们把我带到这个世界
They gave birth to me.
他们应该被大家所知
They should be publicly acknowledged.
我没有父母
I don't have parents,
所以我不会浪费时间讲他们的事
so I'm not gonna waste any of my speech on them.
演讲都是关于我的 谦逊而且
It's gonna be all about me. Humble but...
自傲
Self-involved.
没错
Exactly.
-能别说了吗 -怎么了 肖恩
- Can you stop? - What's wrong, Shane?
换工想他的导管了吗
Swap monkey misses his conduits?
拜托 换回去
Please-- swap back.
贝利说她在崩溃边缘了
Bailey says she's on the verge.
不 贝利一直在边缘
No, Bailey's been on the verge for days.
我要跟杨
I'm keeping Yang.
在哪里
Where is it?!
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
我在找哈珀-艾弗里的照片
I'm looking for a picture of the Harper Avery.
我的屏保就是
It's my screen saver.
我知道长什么样
I know what the Harper Avery looks like.
我在找爱丽丝·格蕾的哈珀-艾弗里
I'm looking for a picture of Ellis Grey's Harper Avery.
为什么
Why?
我记得上医学校时
I remember being in medical school
看过这些旧医学杂♥志♥
and looking at these old medical journals
看到过她第一次得奖时的照片
and seeing a picture of her from the first time she won.
她很年轻 大概35岁左右
She was young. She was like 35 or something.
我快35了
I'm almost 35.
你27岁
You're 27.
我的人生愚蠢又普通
My life is stupid and ordinary.
我都不知道我在这干什么呢
And...I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我永远也不会得哈珀-艾弗里奖了
I'm never gonna win a Harper Avery.
我可能还是搬去农场种菜的好
I might as well just move to a farm and grow vegetables.
至少还能做点有用的事
At least I'd be doing something useful.
她的移植取消了
Her transplant got canceled.
你想跟贝利吗
You want to be on Bailey?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my god!
喔 炸鸡 没错
Ooh! Fries! Yeah!
手术又要恢复了吗
The surgery is back on?
算是吧
Well, kind of.
马蒂感到内疚 所以他又答应了
Marty felt terrible, so he's back on board.
可我们告诉基斯他们配型不成功
But we told Keith that they weren't a good match.
你们干了什么
You did what?
他们是好朋友 我只是想帮忙
They're best friends, and I was trying to help.
你们竟然感情用事了 菜鸟级错误
You got emotionally involved. Rookie mistake.
我不是菜鸟了
I am not a rookie.
可我真不知道怎么回去解释这些
But I don't know how I'm gonna go back and explain this.
我知道
Oh, I do.
格蕾医生读错了实验数据
Dr. Grey misread the labs.
她相对缺乏经验 导致出现了严重失误
Her relative inexperience led to a terrible error.
事实上 你俩配型非常成功
You two are, in fact, a perfect match.
这真是个好消息
I mean, this is such great news.
非常抱歉 基斯
So sorry, Keith.
我愿意把这些都忘掉 向前看
I'm willing to just put all this behind me and move forward.
你了解这些年轻医生的
Well, you know how these young surgeons are.
他们只知道公♥关♥和奖项 会变得马虎
It's all about P.R. and awards, and they get sloppy.
他说他准备向前看了
He said he's ready to move forward.
幸运的是 我可以做你的移植手术
Luckily, I'm available to do your transplant,
而且我保证非常认真
and I assure you I am substance over flash.
我以为你要做马蒂的手术
I thought you were doing Marty's surgery.
我不介意让格蕾医生来做
Well, I-I-I don't mind taking Dr. Grey.
你为什么要改
Well, why should you settle?
她不过是把我的肾取出来
Well, she's, you know, just taking out my kidney.
那能有多难
How hard could it be, you know?
可她连实验报告都能读错
But she can barely read a lab report.
不知道她会不会
You don't know if she's gonna
把你的胆囊当成肾取出来
mistake your gallbladder for your kidney.
各位 我向你们保证 我很棒
Guys, I assure you-- I'm an excellent surgeon.
要不我再找个医生做马蒂的手术吧
Why don't I get another doctor to do Marty's surgery?
什么
What?!
好主意啊
...A good idea.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我们需要这个设备
Listen, we need this device.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表